Why lift when this is all that left in the dating pool

Why lift when this is all that left in the dating pool...

A neverending sea of basic thots.

Why couldn’t she atleast set difficult thot challenges?
None of those are any harder than getting dressed

Why do anything for the validation of others?

Nothing on this list is slutty.

Yeah, but every single one of them is 100% attention whorey.

This is how brainwashed Americans are, thinking that this is normal.
Fucking disgusting, and yet they always complain about muh yuropoors

Lads
I'd have sex with her if I could :/

Absolutely.

>implying

everything is

>Fags want more pussy/more easy outgoing girls.
>Turn around and shame girls when they let go.

You're just as bad as Muslims.

Lemme tell you something. Guys want good girls to be slutty just for them. They don’t want used up whores. It’s like girls wanting bad boys, they don’t actually want a fucking dickhead boyfriend. They want a bad boy to be good and sweet for them.

>t.oneitus sufferer

>Why lift
DON'T BOTHER GOYIM JUST EAT THE SOYIM

>drinking is slutty

There is a difference in being an outgoing girl and making out with 3 guys in one night and photographing men in the bathroom. I wouldn't do this kind of thing and I'd find any guy doing this kind of thing equally depraved.

To fuck basic thots.

>Army guys
>Guys who've made a dumb decision to get shifted to iraq to do fuck all
>Even the army guys usually regret the decision

Is it some kind of romantisised picture painted in there heads or what?

>He didn't smash thots like this on a weakly basis while at uni

I'd be happy to lay her she's hotter than any girl I've ever gotten by at least 3 points and to make things worse it's been a full year since I last had any physical affection from a woman

I lift because it's good for my physical health, it releases endorphins and gives me goals to achieve so it's also good for my mental health. I'm also gay so I don't have a shit about looking attractive to women.

Lol its been 28 years over here

This pic is taken in Saugeen Maitland hall, UWO, Canada. A few of the guys living in residence there are probably reservists, so they threw that on the list.

Sorry not everyone lives under shariah law Abdul. Go back to beating your nine year old wife and protesting your government for more welfare.

Spoiler alert: in the real world women don't find lefty/proIslamic ideology sexy.

She just likes men in uniform, and you crying on an Internet forum isn't going to make you attractive to women.

>t. girl in op’s pic

Oh look, it's another "assertions about reality made from dimly lit rooms with Internet connections" thread.
Great.

I'm a 30 years old kissless manlet virgin who makes no money

I don't even have a chance with her

Seriously. Are women individuals? Are they capable or interested in independent thought (thot)? Does independent thought only have social utility for men? Does a truly intelligent woman exist?

go back to sandnigristan, Ahmed.

> girls are outgoing
ALL GIRLS ARE SLUTS
> girls are picky
GIRLS ONLY DATE ASSHOLES
> gf won't let you piss in her asshole
I AM BORED I GUESS I SHOULD CHEAT

5 years here.

Go for a high K:D if you make it to 40 like that

Muslims practice wat tgey preach when do they encourage promiscutiy

no because estrogen makes you socially cautious

What should my opener be?

You'd be hot with 50k of facial surgery.....babe

Are you a beaver because dam

>dating pool...
>A neverending sea

Yes it is, it makes girls lose their inhibitions
Not everyone wants easier girls, getting pussy is pretty easy in today's society, however getting a virgin wife is pretty difficult. The guy you're responding to wants girls to be more conservative, not sluttier, can you even read?

Your premise is flawed and born out of spending far too much time within certain echo chambers in this website.

Do guys really have that hard time finding a grill? I can literally get a date with the switch of my palms

Lift, get a decent job, become a part of the top 10% of men, get one of the decent women.

It's not just about getting "a grill" its about finding one thats decent enough to keep around. Getting a date or a root isn't hard, but finding somebody worthy of the trust needed to build a serious relationship is pretty fucked atm.