>1 pl8 skwat
>~0.7 pl8 bench
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
And no, my Deadlift from is correct.
19/M 5'10" 152 (60)

what do you mean

you're just weak, keep working out

sounds pretty normal retard, 1 month lol

Squat should be more than deadlift, right? And my bench is pretty weak, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

pl8 diddly
pl8 skwat
>>~0.7 pl8 bench
the measurements chekc out
ur just weak figit spiner

Wrong, diddlies are normally more than squats, squats more than bench, and bench more than overhead press

So 1/2/3/4 is OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift? I thought it was OHP/Bench/Deadlift/Squat

Are you doing SS?

1pl squat is definately not normal, way to low

nope
I know, I can probably do better but I'm kinda afraid of falling

no. deadlifts are much easier
>much more common on day-to-day activities (grabbin something in the floor) and a much more natural movement
>you are holding the weight in your hands, whereas in squat the weight is on your back, stressing all the muscles on your body to stabilize the weight throughout the movement
>range of motion is pretty small
>the lift is pretty much just getting the weight up, holding it the way down is very easy (not saying to drop the bar), while on squats, you have to control the way down and struggle to get it up

anyway, it happened with me for squats to very close to diddly a time I was squatting a lot, they were both close to 4pl8

nigga there's nothing wrong or hard with bailing a squat, just use bumper plates and drop it behind you

thanks!
but the rack's behind me

my lifts after two weeks
ohp - 37.5kg (82lbs)
bench - 50kg (110lbs)
squat - 70kg (154lbs)
deadlift - 85kg (187lbs)

My upperbody is fucking mess, so I have hard time finding myself comfortable with the bench.

How old are you? Height/weight? Previous experience? Program? Wrist circumference?

>0.7 bench
>being a grown man and not even able to bench 0lbs

>army
>use my legs too much for ruckmarched/running
>can’t do diddlies because they add too much to the wear of my shins
Feels bad man. Almost got a stress fracture twice now, only after I do dead lifts. Plus I’m stalling hard on my squats, because my quads are already burned out by the time I get to the gym

So you're in a power rack? Then set up the safeties and drop it on them

>0lbs
wat
I can do like 40 kg you fag
Will do that.

25, 180cm/77kg (or 5'10/169lbs), I did some weighlifting one and half year ago for couple of months, GSLP, I don't know pretty small I guess.

>180cm
5'11"
cool, you're older and more experienced

Did my 1 year conscription in an amphibious unit, didn't even consider lifting there. I just didn't have the energy at the end of the day. You should feel good that you even get your ass to the gym! Keep at it bro

Yeah some of the strenght slightly remained. When I started 1,5 years ago I could bench 35kg.

2 months in
0.375 plates ohp
1 plate bp
1 plate squat
2 plates deadly

Weaklets stay away

fpbp

The last thing you should do is to stay away from the gym

Damn, I’ve heard frogboys have it pretty hard physically wise, so I don’t blame you. Thanks for the motivation user, we’re all gonna make it