Mirin?

rate my physique and tell me if my lifts match my physique? 200kg deadlift, 140kg squat, 90 bench

Other urls found in this thread:

skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/atypical-moles/warning-signs-and-images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dyel mode

1/10 skinny yet still shit abs lol

looks fine to me brah but too many moles

good core, everything else shiat

you mad mate?

cheers brah once I zap the moles off anything I can improve upon?

I agree my front is shit got a much better back

my back I'm actually pleased with

definitely better than your front

Very_high_risk_of_skin_cancer/10.
Avoid the sun like a vampire and schedule an appointment with your dermatologist.

ik I get compliments on my back brah, my front not so much. in the summer I was lean as fuck but a scrawny cunt

I tan bare easy so cause I'm Maltese that's also why I'm covered in moles, my girl always says you could do a dot to dot on me.

skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/atypical-moles/warning-signs-and-images

Good for you, you got yourself a little girlfriend. Ask her to check you for melanoma. Chemo is great for cutting too.

nice v shape , post legs

10/10 impossible to achieve a better physique.

cheers for the concern brah but I don't think it's a worry really had them all my life they're not new or changed shape but I suppose getting them checked wouldn't hurt

wait, I change my mind after seeing this. 0/10 doesn't even look like you lift. You just tricked me with angles.

mirin huh?

legs need work and haven't got a pic of them tensed

mate that was in the summer "scrawny cunt" the main thread picture is now that picture is the summer.

Calves

borderline non existent

just about to go swimming for abit of cardio took this picture literally seconds ago for you bruhs