Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually have a good job or go to a good school or is a competitive athlete?

Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually have a good job or go to a good school or is a competitive athlete?

Starting qb for the Dallas Cowboys here, making 300K strainght out of school with my CS and math degree

I played goalie for my D1 club hockey team my freshman year and got cut sophomore year so they could bring on a senior that was friends with the coach

Bill gates here, you're all poor compared to me

I was a collegiate athlete and now have a pretty cool job. What do you want to know OP?

Played LW for 4 years for my Varsity Team in high school. "Graduated" Community College as a Paramedic, Now I run a very small irrigation repair company with my friend. I'm 30, I own a $200k farm (once my payments are done) Have a 8/10 wife and a 2 year son

No one cares about high school athletics. You gonna talk about the time you hit a triple in little league?

Tell me how I can adopt a philosophy that will make me successful

No one can really tell you how to do that. You just need to find discipline within yourself. Find a goal and work towards it, do a little bit every day. Never have a zero day, always do some,thing productive, even if it's doing 20 push ups and sit ups.

Fuck off fatboy. Go project your sadness on someone else. I wasn't bragging about my shitty high school team I was just stating that was the only competitive sport I played.

Damn jelly dude. Wendy's head chef here for the DFW area making 200k a year. Have a bacon deluxe on us.

Yes but how can I ignore society and outside noise that only distracts me? It feels like so much going on outside all the time.

You just need to have discipline. There's no magic pill to make you disciplined and reading motivating posters every day isn't really sustainable, you need to find the drive within yourself to strive for more.

I can do it if I isolate myself or surround myself only with inspiring people but I struggle when interacting with the regular world

That's what separates high achievers. I wish I had a better answer for you, but it's all within you. No one can make you work hard, you need to find the drive within yourself. If you want small little day to day tips I can tell you things I do, but it's up to you to implement them successfully.

But don't you ever get distracted by all the news and noise in the world? It prevents be from thinking rationally.

Please give day to day tips too I need everything I can get

I'm a IT guy/firefighter/Marine/Twitch Streamer/fighter pilot/surgeon.

Ask me anything.

I guess so. I check the news everyday and I browse the Internet, but I don't let it affect me.

A tiny thing you can do that will help is to stop wearing sweatpants all day. When you get up in the morning get dressed and put shoes on. Start your day. Don't lay around in sweats all day and then wonder why you aren't motivated to do anything. Try it for a week, every morning get up and get dressed and see if you feel any different.

>tfw also an IT guy firefighter
How do I add those other jobs to my resume?

I know this sounds retarded but how do I get over others opinions? I literally let shit like "there's no point of lifting it's all about the face" or communist revolution shit get to me. I've had nightmares about working hard to get rich lately then getting killed because a month later a revolution occurred.

Stop reading shit on the internet. You just have to remember that 90% of the people here are shitposting DYELs and 90% of Reddit comments are made by 16 year olds. If you think reality is at all in line with any political discussion on Reddit then you're either in high school or completely sheltered.

I'm an adult but yes probably sheltered and spend a little too much time online. Anything you can specifically suggest? Is it just a problem of having very few friends?

I'm a flanker for my College rugby team. I work for myself now, and used to be in sales.

That could be it. Start going out and doing things. It doesn't matter what it is, just find something you're interested in and do it. Friends and socialization will naturally follow.

>Tfw my country's sports agency tried to recruit me and train me as a rower when I was about 10
>I could have been a chad olympian instead of an overweight programmer if I said yes

I work a pretty basic sales job, talking to people on the phone all day, lifting is important after sitting at a desk
All day

I'll be a chemical engineer in June once I graduate. The grind is finally paying off.

>Tfw country's sport agency recited me and tried me as a rower
>All I have to show for it is 2 busted keens, missed social opportunities and a handful of worthless medals and a ruined spotty education.
>Not old enough for a sport pension
>Have to do a shitty sales job to make ends meat until I'm old enough to retire

You didn't miss out on much

Going to Northeastern University for mechanical engineering with/ aerospace focus

I went to NYU, which is an okay/good school, mostly good for connections, now I'm TV producer and sometimes on TV. It's bretty gud

I'm being flown down to Houston soon to interview for an engineering position, so I may have a good job soon.

I go to Columbia and so do two other anons but I am a sad sack with a 3.4 gpa and they might be too

I work for the government and get paid a decent amount. I could make more in the private sector but It is damn near impossible for me to get fired from this job.

Wow normie

Hi sadboi

t. McBain sadboi

>Just graduated with a shitty grade
>Looking for a job in the marketing area

I'm scared I'm not gonna make it, I didn't have the worst score but I'm just a little better than the average.

I'm just hoping I can nail an interview.

>So what do you do on your free time?
FUCK

What's the name of that old tripfag who was a rower? He was British...

Can I have a job?