Am I incel tier?

My boyfriend/gymbro (no homo) says I'm handsome but I sure as shit don't think so. I mean the noobgains I'm making help but I'm just generally low confident.

Am I uggo Veeky Forums?

Also general discussion in how to boost confidence.

You tan too much OP. With your skin that dark, people will think you are a rapist.

post a better picture, all that can be said about that one is that you have a shitty hairline, scarred skin, and need chapstick

You don't seem attractive but you have a bf at least.

You can be unattractive and still build confidence however. Just know where you stand and still try to go out and have a good time. Build relationships with people n shiet.

>inb4 dat dome

Feels mixed man

I don't tan at all burn easy so that's scary

>shitskin
>actual shitty skin
>balding hard
>no beard while balding prolly low T
Unless you're in your very early 20's you are pretty fucked.
You can still hair implant in turkey head and beard and begin pinning.
But if you're poor and doing shitty major i do not see how you're gonna escape this.
You have all my support bro
t. half-shitskin

why don't balding people just shave all their shit off?

I usually go full skinhead
Trying to grow a fro this time around.

Id say yes vote on the ugly. The pot marked ugly skin and receding hairline dont help. Be glad you found someone who finds you attractive. Just because youre not attractive in general, doesnt mean he doesnt personally find you attractive. I'd recommend just be glad you found someone

I do the same even tho I can grow hair. Im just lazy fuck.

you look like you're east african, so at least you have that going for you, you're 5/10. Hop on gear and cut bf% to lean your face out and you can find a nice white girl to settle down with

Lmao nigger faggot

>East African

Are you an anthropologist cause you nailed it?

Sound advice. What do you mean by gear tho and what % is best for that?

POO

Wrong race senpai

OP you're not ugly. You're not super handsome from what I can see but you're not undateable/scares children/mother cries everytime she sees you ugly.

no, your forehead/eyebrows/lips give off that vibe. Not hard to tell you're a caucasoid. Your features also aren't other type of brown people. Basically you almost look like a darker gulf arab

steroids and lose weight so your face is less bloated and your jaw becomes more angular

Are you Somalian?

Ahh I see. Always get that I look different than the other blacks here in burgerville cause I'm Ethio.

I understand the advice on fat and face bloat but Roids? Heard a lot of shit about them though.

Nope. Ethio. Get that a lot tho.

4/10
Shave your head, grow a beard, get ripped and you could be a 7/10

>>that hairline
JUST

>that hairline
Bald and bearded is the only way to go.

Give me a erhiopian gf

Sure I mostly date whites when it comes to girls so it more for you my dude.

Thanks

Well you’re black so there’s probably a fat blonde with daddy issues who’s looking for you