He thinks people don’t judge him by what he wears to the gym

You don’t try to be the guy that lifts in an old band shirt, gym shorts, and beat up chuck Taylor’s because you just don’t care do you Veeky Forums?

People do judge. Always. You do, I do. Concious or not.
Why should you care? Are you insecure or an awful troll ?

Convince me to care.

>he hasn’t taken the lookism pill
I’m trying to help my fellow anons out, yes getting Veeky Forums helps out confidence but nice fitting clothes and a sharp haircut are pretty important as well. The way people started treating me when I stopped dressing like a slob and got a nice hair cut was like night and day. If you are ugly as sin your in trouble but for even the average guy it can do wonders.

Lol he cares what people at the gym who he is never going to see outside thinks of him.
I wear the same thing every day and I don't give a fuck what people think. I don't talk to them I don't interact with them so why should I care what they think of me?

I dress nice when I go out, but I wear whatever is comfortable to the gym. It's possible to do different things under different circumstances.

Stalking me, user?

People that wear fedora’s have this exact same mind set.
Every person I’ve ever met that dresses nice don’t look like autistic slobs at the gym.

I wouldn't say my workout clothes look slobbish since that seems uncomfortable, they're just generic athletic gear. But half my gym shirts are bright orange which is not a color I'd normally wear.

>old band shirts

Me

shorts socks beat up shoes that are the flattest i own t shirt.

if you wear your nice fitted t shirts to the gym just to show off you are a huge faggot

>if you wear your nice fitted t shirts to the gym just to show off you are a huge faggot

I wear fitted t shirts because baggy shirts are too floppy, they get in the way.

Oh shit sorry let me just go drop $200 on a bunch of UA and Nike gear. Oh wow these $60 swoosh athletic shorts sure look and function better than the ones I paid ten bucks for.

Give me a fucking break.

>dressing decently and cutting your hair is "the lookism pill"

Bro that's just non-autistic human behavior. Lookism is the weird side like lip angles and chin influx conflusion compared to the average mean incisor size.

Lookismfags are autistic, to them that is an epiphany.

Guess there’s a lot of autistic people on this board then doesn’t surprise me considering half the threads on Veeky Forums over the last several years are /r9k/ tier just trying to give these guys some advice that helped me out so we all make it breh. Doesn’t have to be Nike or UA but those brands aren’t exactly Gucci if you can’t afford Nike shorts I hope you are working towards a career that allows you simple luxuries like clothes that aren’t cheap H&M material.

Everyone mires me because im an ogre drenched in sweat. I just wear clothing basics

I have nice workout shorts and shoes. But paying for $30 a peice for 10 poorly fitting dri fit workout shirts is too much so I just wear a large cotton t shirt and sweat my ass off.

You wear clean clothes right?
Day old sweaty clothing stinks because bacteria accumulate to eat the sweat

Of course he doesn’t he probably goes to the gym in cum stained boxers after fapping to cartoons like the rest of these autists that wear “baggy clothes” to lift in.

My entire wardrobe consists of high-ish quality cloths from Amazon that were on sale at the time. Just find nice stuff and wait until it inevitably goes on sale

You could also wear well fitting tees that aren't tight. Doesn't show off but looks a helluva lot better

All my clothes are nice (in that they fit my figure, the colors match my skintone, etc.) but for gym clothes I just look for shit that will be comfortable, won't restrict my movement, and won't fall apart when I wash it. Once I get my home gym set up again I'll go back to working out naked and the problem will be solved.

As an ancestor worshipping supremacist, I go nude.

To my homegym because I'm not broke as fuck.

Brands aren't important, just make sure it fits and the colors don't look disgusting

But you will still need nice-ish underwear so your dick doesn't touch the floor during squats

This.
They are some of my best fitting shirts.

oh look it's the gym fashion police.
fuck off, faggots like you are annoying

Oh my, haven't laughed that hard in three days.

i unironically wear compression pants to the gym regularly and i don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Wear whatever you want if you care what others think you're a beta.

Triggered. I am actually super picky about my underwear and Amazon keeps discontinuing all my favorite styles.