THE ROIDS GIVETH

THE ROIDS GIVETH

THE ROIDS TAKETH AWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OByzfwW25Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post yfw a roid monkey shits himself trying to do a sit-up

>dat hat
he should just fucking shave his head and grow a beard if he's going bald.

he's clearly not chad anymore.

I hope he also get heart attack too.
all roiders, especially fake natties, deserve painful death

C-Conner? No....no no no....what have they DONE to you? Your gains....*begins to cry*

>I hope he also get heart attack too
get a heart attack from fucking what? 250mg of test per week? you are really coping hard

>all roiders, especially fake natties, deserve painful death
why so jelaous? also keep in mind that no one in the right mind will admit to taking illegal substances unless he's compeletly retarded like you

This was inevitable. He should have known.

but guise it's all pump and lightning!!

>I can't accept people's choices in something as superficial as bodybuilding so I'm gonna wish them dead instead
Fucking soyboy

>being this jealous

why dont you pin some test yourself soy boy

not him but the roiders are soyboys too.

Is that rich piano

jesus did he quit roids and start meth? He looks like shit in that 2nd photo.

Daily reminder that roids build more muscle and just as much strength with zero training as training natty

It was even obvious when he stopped blasting, yet people still doubted

Looks like he was medically advised to stop his gear or something.

that and the paleness certainly doesn't help

honestly his off cycle body is goal. Maybe a bit more abdominal definition Yikes about that hairline though

I-is the right the natty limit?

Pretty sure that's during cycle, OP right is off cycle.

if you work out with strict diet for 10 years, maybe

If it is so be it.

Not just balding men wear dad hats...maybe if you weren't such a fuckin NEET who never left his room you could see that people wear hats for other reasons than hair loss

He's still jacked, he just looks fucked up because he has a tiny frame.
If your frame sucks you will always look like shit. Big muscles on a tiny frame just looks bizarre.

The hair loss could be a symptom of prolonged roiding, the more test you have, the earlier you lose hair, so overloading it could fuck up your hairline

He already made a video on this retard. It's not roids. His camera lens is different now.

I knew you were a fitizen, Connor

Isn't this the guy who paid girls to make him look like a Chad on his yt videos?
What a cuck.

well the camera does add 10lbs of muscle...

how fucking naive are you hahahah, jesus lad

Nigger, he was giga Chad for like 6 months. I doubt those girls were paid.

He got aids from slaying to much pussy unshielded. im not kidding my friend knows him hes on the meds tho

He was always natty, it's just difficult to maintain that physique.

what?

Let this be a lesson to people who cycle. You either BnC or don't.

>pussy
You mean anus? He's a known fag.

This is bait. I can tell you haven't been lifting for 6 years+ prob only a few years at most.

youtube.com/watch?v=OByzfwW25Ww

>shows post
>"off cycle af"
lmao

Mention 1 (one) good reason as for why a man should pose shirtless, indoor, with a hat. I'll wait

Nope.

its zyzz

Based

Nick i know that's you

You just wished death upon all the people in fitness industry including athletes lol

This.

Veeky Forums is littered with noob skellies trying to score gear and meathead roiders trying to sell their shitty lifestyle to them.

There is literally no reason to take steroids outside of competing at the highest level of competition. You're not in the 1% of bodybuilders that will make a living out of it and your Youtube channel is a dumb fucking idea.

If you take steroids you deserve to have a failing liver, heart conditions and baldness

but he's not off cycle user

post the link, I want to laugh

t. roid clit

Kek I wear exclusively dad hats but I'm not balding bro

Am I the only one that doesn't think this guy looks good? My girlfriend has a stronger core than that

T. Connor

>not knowing roids literally come from soy
Does roiding kill your neurons too?

Isnt that the fag who likes to show off in public on youtube?

Hahahahaha, thanks skeleton

Wanna play swords together?

hahahaha notice how he is suddenly wearing a cap in his new videos

can't watch vids right now
can i get a rundown on his excuse

how can anyone watch this with all the jumpcuts

wide-angle camera lense

What? No way.

>a fucking bandana

hehe

Is this real? The fan's forehead I mean.

not only did he ditch roids, but he is really pasty white now which makes it so much worse ... did he give up on tanning too? why?

He has that sad look about him in the less fit pics and the dark circles so its probably true. I would like to see if poz can get as fit as neg.

He read that tanning exacerbates balding and is in panic mode at doing and avoiding every little thing to save whatever is left of his hair.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Completely false. It's due to a damaged liver that can't detoxify estrogen anymore so your aromatase levels are through the roof.

Prostate cancer is linked to balding and it is a disease of high estrogen and low testosterone. Men with high test usually have great hair into their 40's; low test twinks with high estrogen lose hair in their early 20s.

Even if you get AIDS, it takes years for you to look sickly. That's why people who get the disease can't even tell if anything is wrong during the first few years when the immune system is compromised but still not completely weakened.

Dude stop with this shit. I was pozzed and 6 months into it I started to get real thin. I started to get a sunken face 3 months after I contracted. It can kill you in less than 2 years if you dont know and arent taking care of yourself

bro how u dun got aids man

someone coughed on me. how tf you think i got it? same way everyone else gets it. fucking trash

He coughed blood onto your chafed penis while giving you a bj?

Even tho he doesn't look as good as he was on roids, he still looks much better than me t b h.

delet

>tfw even hair deflates without roids

Every single thing you stated is completely false. I'm honestly not sure if that's a good troll attempt or you only studied the absolute worst broscience sites on the deep Web to find the most retarded information you could find. How did you even come up with that shit.

Prove it, fag

The burden of proof is on you.

The burden of proof is on you.

maybe he shared a needle with another roider who has HIV

lol

He could just get a hair transplant.

People are underrating how much finasteride can fuck up your entire being if you react badly to it. Look at Brendan Fraser: once he hopped on fin he became an entirely different person. His face, body, expression, personality all got permanently fucked up, and the kicker is it didn't even save his hair. Imo Connor is going through the same thing.

It's stupidly expensive and the donor sites don't magically sprout hair again, so if you lose hair from the recipient site your frankenstein-like scarring is fully visible.

God he’s fuckin so autistic around females

how do you know he is on fin

that right girls breast is why i lift

Why wouldn't he be? He's balding, on roids, his looks are his entire career, and is a narcissist.. of course hes going to hop on fin, maybe even dutasteride.

The science is pretty fucking clear, it’s genetic susceptibility to DHT, the conversion of test to DHT via 5AR. There’s some more nuances to it but that’s the crux of it

If he even touches DUT he can say good bye to his gains, possibly his dick too

>roidhat

post physique please LMAO

Jesus, why is everyone on YouTube so fucking retared. "Connor you're losing your natural gains!" "Connor you're looking smaller than usual, what gives?" he's off his cycle you stupid fucks. there is numerous amounts of people out there that really believe these instagram models and YouTube stars are natural. we are living in dangerous times

/thread

what's going on here?

recent insta pic. his arms are noticeably smaller.
I don't think he's roiding. maybeyou just can't do both youtube and fitness full time at the same time. he should hire a couple of guys so he can focus on his body.