Trap Mode Activate

Alright, Veeky Forums so I’ve been jammed between college and a job for the longest time. I jog about two hours daily and eat maybe a meal a day as that’s all I’ve got the time and money for. Now that’s starting to change. Real soon I’m going to have the opportunity to hit the gym three times a week and I’m looking to make the most of it as I don’t know how long it will last.

I’m looking for advice in two areas. The first is food. My free floating cash is virtually nonexistent. I need to know what you guys think the cheapest method is for getting the appropriate amounts of calories and nutrients. Hunger isn’t an issue. I can go days without eating and not flinch.

The second is what sort of workout routine I should be going for. I’m looking for something between twink and trap-mode aesthetics, leaning towards the later. I think for that to work out, I need to have a higher body fat percentage than usual to smooth everything over. I’ve tried squats and lunges for a bigger butt, but it just keeps getting more toned. I guess I just need more weight than I’ve been able to get my hands on thus far?

What do I do Veeky Forumsizens? Fuck my body up. I’ll even eat soy if that’ll do the trick. Give me a week or two and I can get you guys my approximate calorie intake, my current weight lifting ability, maybe even my budget. Anything else you want, I’ll see what I can do.

God speed you magnificent bastard. I don't have the kind of expertise you need, but best of luck.

post butt

rear glute spread

Now post your butt

I'll link my trap workout routine for you :)

Twink/trap mode? Don't do anything but butt stuff.
Don't eat, don't lift upper body, just do glute thrusts.

If you want something that's like twinkmode but not retarded, then eat some more, and do chin ups, push ups, and hand stands. In addition to cardio and glute thrusts. Aim for 3-4x a week for each.

-t. faggot

post reference pictures

why not do hrt?

it worked wonders for me :)

>tits on cute twinks
NO

Hormones are a touchy thing, and while it’s certainly something I considered playing with, I really have no means of getting actual hormones or idea where to start.

As for the butt pictures, come back tomorrow. I'll have a camera then and I'll see what I can do for you guys.

oh you can buy them at inhouse pharmacy. just search for that.

you want to take spironolactone 100mg twice daily and estradiol 2mg twice daily. there you go.

get some hrt :)

the world needs more trans people

It does sound promising but there's no way I could afford blood tests to be able to know if something was going wrong. It's really risky for my vanity. ;-;

okay well enjoy going bald and aging more quickly.

bruh if your only reservation is "it's difficult to get pills" then you gotta get off your ass and do it

get a job so you can pay for pills and blood tests

You'll be so much happier once you're a girl :)

Twinks>>>Trans

I'm bi so I like them both
nice try though

My reservations include:
I need money for pills.
I have no means of getting blood tests so it'd be a rather guess and check method if something goes wrong.
I rather like my testicles and my sex drive.

I already have a job, and it's not fantastic, but it's the best I can get until I finish college. Believe me, laziness isn't what holds me back. I've had to work my ass off to get this far.

well transitioning isn't for everyone.

my life has improved dramatically after doing it though. legit went from being a high school dropout loser who lived on the internet to being a basically normal person with a job, gym habit, doing college, good eating habits etc. confidence went up like crazy and even my endo has commented on it.

I completely misunderstood what this thread was actually about.

>tfw reading posts like this makes me have second thoughts about my continued repression
t-thanks user...

I'm glad you're happy though

Twinks are superior in every way to trans in every possible way

>Mentally stable
>Didn't consider chopping their dick off
>Will accept their place as a bitch not a "Strong Trans-Woman with a neo vag"
>Will encourage you to get bigger and stronger
>Naturally boost your test by making another man submit sexually

Don't fall for the trans meme

Yeah, I guess it sort of diverging. I'm not looking to transition, I just want nice curves and a big butt. ..