Fucking help

>gf left me almost 5 months ago
>I fucked up
>We go to college together
>Love her like I loved no other girl and she loved me too
>Tried getting her back but just sperged out and fucked up even more
>A month ago we got into an argument and it ended with her blocking me on Whatsapp
>Still have her on Facebook so we finished there
>Today I notice she unfriended me on Facebook
>Furyoverwhelming.png
>Fucking emotions stirring up
>Go downstairs with the intention of making food
>So pissed I almost smashed a bowl
>Lost my appetite

Holy fucking shit tell me this stops. Not one day went by without me thinking about her and plotting ways to get her back. Tried letting it go but every time I do the universe makes me remember her somehow and how much I love her. Everything reminds me of her. When outside im constantly afraid of seeing her with some other guy. When I see her in college I have to pretend I'm okay when actually I just wanna die. When she left me i fucking fell apart and lost my gains and it took me 3 months to start recovering properly.

I even tried to getting with other 3 girls in order to ease my pain, but the only thing I thought about when with those girls is how they can compare to her and how much I love her and spending time with her. One girl even got pissed I didn't want to kiss her and ended up basically begging me to kiss her and I refused because of ex.
What do I do to get her back. When does this suffering stop.

Same boat. College gf broke up with me a month ago. Loved each other spent all our time together. She still lives on my floor and now I want to die every time I see her. I know I need to move past her but I can't, especially because if I try and fail then I'll never get her back either.

NEVER try to be in a relationship in college. Girls in college are all sluts

lmao kiddo you're letting some thot that doesn't even want you control your life

embrace stoicism, free your mind from externals

Was exactly in same situation a couple weeks ago, even told her I could make a kid with her sunk that low (one reason we broke up because I did not want kids.

>broke up about a year ago
>she has blocked me on everything

>make 2 changes
>stopped drinking
>started eating right

It has only been 2,5 weeks since I made those changes, now I rarely think of her. Also was going to stalk her insta 2 days ago but tought "fuck it" i only get depressed. The drinking really was the worst for me, drank every weekend since the break up heavily. But since I stopped it every feeling went away, weird as fuck

Now Im talking to an awsome chick!

Sprung over some college thot LMAOING at your life m8. Post her nudes it will make you feel better.

And that's why you shouldn't "have a relationship" outside marriage.

Stupid Western people, when will you understand?

what the fuck? Don't kids learn this shit when they're literally 17 and get dumped for the first time?

delete her off all social media, mongoloid. Throw away everything that reminds you of her. Text/talk to other girls, think of the negative things about her when she pops up in your head. If you must, write down everything you feel on a piece of paper/notes on your phone

how the fuck can a loser have such low self esteem that he still gets emotional about his ex's decisions 5 months later? Jesus christ no wonder she moved on

mfw there's actually people out there trying to be friends/staying in contact with their exes

Also this new chick
>no tattoos/piercings
>does not smoke use drugs or drink
>does not have weird colored hair
>has a good relationship with mom and dad
>does not send nudes (i tried)
>does not use snapchat
>wants the first date to be in a public place
>studies and works at the same time

A fucking winner

>love someone
>don’t want to raise children with them
You deserve it for being a manchild

>having children when your 20 years old

That sucks, man. I'm going through the same shit, but I at least moved back in with my parents who live over an hour away, and I never have to worry about running into her anywhere, or having to see her with any of my old friends. Could be a lot worse.

Yes that is the age one should be having children historically. Hence the manchild comment.

you have an unhealthy attachment to this girl
it doesn't even seem like you really love her if you keep fucking shit up with her.

Fuck other sluts and grow a pair you faggot, she's fucked plenty of other guys and you are just another one to her. Move on manlet.

Clean cuts m8, shut it all down

I keep fucking up because when it comes to her feelings >>> logic and normal thinking. She is not the first girl I had but she is the first girl I ever loved and probably ever will this much and I don't know what the fuck to do because I never felt like that. I'm 22 btw and she's 20.

It’s over, OP.
It’s nevwr going to be like it was before.
It’s time to leave the past behind you and walk forward, never looking back.
Seek ways to better yourself. Do not cling onto relationships like a necessity. They aren’t.
Build yourself. Relying on yourself before seeking others.

There's no loyalty among thots. Girl who I loved to the moon and back dumped me via text and was on another guys dick within 2 weeks.

She was with one guy before me. And I'm 6'3. And I tried other girls and it's just not happening.

be a man and get control of yourself is the first step you're acting like a child who cant control themselves.

She's fucking other dudes, move on or be forever a cuck. Your situation is what happens to the sexually immoral.

I was in your situation and it gets better no matter how much it seems like it won~t get better

>Falling in love
Rookie mistake

hate to break it to you user, but she was probably on his dick when you two were together.

Women are property. Think about when you lose or break something how replaceable or easy it is to not remember it. Property is being generous desu. Go throw out some old clothes. be gone roastie.

>doesnt want to breed

Tut tut

I had no say in that user. Was not my choice or desire, we don't choose who we fall in love with.

Yes you do, love is an action in selflessness. You experienced chemical infatuation because you got addicted to an unfaithful vagina. She saw how easily she could manipulate you with her puss and it made her resent and eventually dump you. Take it as a lesson learned and never let a woman have that much power over you again.

t. thought I was in love once

>breaking up on whatsapp and facebook.

Was this even a serious relationship or are people that autistic about confrontation?

>5 months since break up
>still give a fuck
Holy shit, get it together faggot.

Learn to read, OP didnt say they broke up over txt.
And yes OP it does get better, time heals everything. Took my about a year when me and my long term gf broke up cause she cheated

Dude, work on yourself. Seriously. Nobody should be able to do this to you. You come first in life. Nobody else. You live like this, or else your feelings are just a crutch. You do this no matter how much you love them, or else how could you ever love again? I say this because life is long buddy and time heals broken hearts. Be kind to your future self. Invest in him, so you can give the best of you to someone who will stick around for the rest of your life.

>When does this suffering stop.
When you hit middle aged. You're in the bonding mode that happens to most young men that traditional cultures used to take advantage of to pair you up with a woman for life. It's just part of your natural biology to get attached at this stage of your life. Normally she would put up with your shit while you matured a bit because she was promised a partner for life but today's strong independent woman is willing to risk dying alone with cats for a couple liberating years of roastiehood.
When you hit middle aged onward you'll fully understand the words of a wise man that once said, bitches be nothing but hoes and tricks, and that'll be that. Once you're out of this phase it becomes far less likely that you'll get so attached to a woman.
Also, block her and move on. Don't look back, you're not going that way.

Slow down and look at it in the eye.

>gf left me almost 5 months ago
>Fucking emotions stirring up
>Veeky Forums

Go to /r9k/ or some shit man

dis is de way