Do you use a food scale for dieting?

Do you use a food scale for dieting?

yes

Not regularly. I've previously measured cups of most things, have a good idea of what weight a portion of fish is, and measure veg by % of a pack since the difference is negligible.

Yes - never for cheat meals though.

It's good for meats and veggies. Gotta be precise with those macros.

Dieting?

never going to make it.

I did for awhile. Super easy. Put on bowl or shake cup. Tare. Add ingredient. Tare. Repeat and log it all into cronometer. I don't use it anymore, just eyeball it, but it's really helpful to get an idea of the calories you consume.

Gotta use one if you're eating nuts/seeds

the strawberries weight nothing?! i'm calling BULLSHIT on this one guys. there is NO WAY the strawberries weight NOTHING
dont believe that fucking shit

veggies have so few calories. Who cares if you ate an extra 200g of spinach, that extra 30kcal isnt going to hurt you.

i have a normale scale (max 5kg) for meal prepping for the week
and i have a small smale (max 2kg, weighs in 0.1gr increments) for powders like creatine/glutamine, etc

i might have OCD, not sure yet

I use it for bulking as well

Checkd
And don't worry the photoshop doesn't weigh anything. Perfect cutting food

I use a scale daily, regardless of cutting or bulking. I'm shit at eyeballing and I like to make sure I'm either cutting, gaining, or maintaining.

why don’t you just eat less? i don’t understand the need for a scale...

Because fat fucks can't be trusted.

I use the serving size to package ratio

Yup, the very one you posted. Was instrumental in helping me stop being such a fat fuck.

Yes, I do. Use it to measure out my chicken for my meals.

It all adds up, so you got to be precise otherwise you can go over your calories mate.

yeah I was high as fuck earlier ignore me

i'm autistic but nowhere near weighing food for muh calories tdee level autistic

Where can I buy weightless strawberries?

Yeah, and it's a great call. I had a small milligram-accurate scale from my job, and decided to use it for food. It's so much easier to stay on a cut. Before I would justify shit like "I'm hungry, therefore my body needs more food. I must've eyeballed the meal wrong" but now I can say "fuck you body that was exactly 100g of oatmeal you don't need anything else". Also cooking is easier once you learn the density of the ingredients because you just dump shit into a bowl until the numbers are right, hit tare, and repeat

Yes, everyday.

Because

Bought one today boys!!

yes, quite a lot
But i got good at eyeballing the amount of food so it isnt a problem if it isnt available

if you weigh out your food and are not a IFBB pro bodybuilder, you are a faggot

What about a NABBA pro?