Are you a big enough dude to be able to date this girl? Or would you not be able to get past her dad?

Are you a big enough dude to be able to date this girl? Or would you not be able to get past her dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11557184/Stay-clear-boys-protective-dad-issues-daughter-with-threatening-T-shirt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this insecure that you have to force your daughter to wear a shitty shirt you made yourself with a pic you probably took over 12 times with perfect lighting to intimidate 13 year old boys, who will later make jokes about the shirt and call her dad a toolbag while they plow her brains out in high school

if you force your daughter to rebel too hard you'll be the grandparent with guardianship of a mixed race child

Yah that shirt is gonna be a cumrag in a few years.

>Going through puberty as a young girl
>Tits start growing out
>Starting to have feelings towards Jimmy in 3rd period
>Want to learn the ins and outs of dating
>Shit dad bursts into your room and forces you to wear his autistic shirt to school and posts pics of it online
>No boy goes within 50 miles of you

That's what that face says.

How do dads cope with the fact that their daughters will eventually become sluts

I'm pretty certain he's from Wales, all Welsh men look like that.
Also, he's only a few inches taller than a 12 year old girl.

Is that the nu-male mouth gape?

that soyboy face

>all Welsh men look like that

>Not wanting your daughter to get railed while she is in school is insecure
Found the cuck. Next you’ll tell me it’s normal to want to watch your daughter get fucked too.

Why do uneducated people love violence so much?

Let her explore her sexuality man

It's much easier for them to reason with fists. Historically, as education increase, violence decreases

lmao

They look like typical brits. Bongs, is this girl considered attractive by brit standards?

yeah, control your daughter like a fucking harsh ass and watch her get plowed by hundreds of dick while sneaking out every weekend. I know girls with strict ass dad or step dads and they're the biggest whores. just let her do her own thing. all girls crave dick

isnt there some pic of this kid preggers?

There is an on going thread on/tv/ where they champion lowering the age of consent or getting rid of it. We want pure women and everyone else wants them to be used up by 16

She was impregnated by a Wigger.

HA! My fucking sides

Who would've thought humiliating your daughter would make her want to rebel even harder

is this real?

she looks 12 in that pregor picture

>not losing your virginity in the 11-13 age range

>manlet
>tattoos
>humiliating daughter
>soyboy open mouth
That guy just screams insecurity, nothing wrong with tattoos really but nowadays it's just weak beta's covering every inch of their body to convince themselves they're tough.

This is obviously not the same girl

This is an astute observation and I presume it appeals to some baser level they are unable to articulate. If my daughter should want to explore as a teenager, she'll be able to do so in a nurtering and understanding environment, under my supervsion of course just like her mother.

I didn't even say anything about the girl

Absolutely. There's quite the lucrative market right now.

it obviously is retard

Just had my first kid, a girl. Going to try my best to guide and teach her to and hope it sticks when she becomes a teenager. Would like a boy though in the future

>not wanting to be part of the train railing your daughter
Lmao at your life.

They always do the EXACT opposite of what you want. I've had enough sisters and am seeing my gfs sisters fuck their shit because they are dumb whores. Also never ever send her to a public school or all her failures will rest firmly upon your shoulders.

Found the guy who tells boys to stay clear of his daughter

Her eyebrows aren't the same, her nose is different.

Look, I know all white people look the same to niggers, but this isn't the same chick

I can tell you're American cause you go around calling people a nigger, no respect for anyone whatsoever
>getting this buttmad over a meme

Unless you plan on fucking your daughter that wouldn’t make you a cuck

>my dad is a tatted-up manlet.
he's clearly not much taller than she is.

I want to OHP his daughter over my head then say 'neener neerer, i've got your daughter', as he jumps to try to reach her.

>soyboy mouth
>thinking that T-shirt will result in anything from resentment from his daughter in exchange for worthless social media likes

lmaoooo found the pedophile

That girl is going to spite fuck a horse.

This man is a loli expert. We must respect his knowledge

> Those eyes
You just know he will be the first man she seduces

Yea you don't know any girls. You are a loser on a Vietnamese weaving board. Don't fucking pretend you have any friends. You fucking cum stain.

>t. butthurt virgin who is pissed all girls get slutty for the right guy besides your goofy ass

Wtf FBI, chill out. You killed a thread for your pedo crusade.

>this denial

OP Pic (british): telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11557184/Stay-clear-boys-protective-dad-issues-daughter-with-threatening-T-shirt.html

Wigger pic (American Flag in background)

OP's pic is older than most of the posters in this thread, thank you.

Look at this fucking idiot.

Kit Dale (Australian) isn't even in the picture.

oh, and by the way: Kit Dale doesn't even have a daughter.

>embarrass your child with cheesy egotistical shirts
>be there to punish and not as someone to go to
>she gets her heartbroken the first time, no positive male role model to come to for help
>mother is a vain insta-ho that married the father for those gains
>turns to another cock for comfort and male figure in life
>becomes thot

can anyone be this stupid?

I do not understand that article. Kit Dale looks nothing like the dad dude in the picture. I am pretty sure whoever wrote that piece of modern journalism is as retarded as average fitizen.

This user gets it. Bad relationship with the father is a guaranteed road to thot city. If your daughter can trust you and confide in you shes so much better off

itt: Veeky Forums learns about daddy issues

So if I told her to be a whore then she will start going to church?

No you should fuck her like a whore then send her to a nunnery because she's no longer pure and try for a boy

I do not want a daughter

The irony is if you are open about sexuality with your children they are less likely to be sluts, not more likely.

Because you can teach them from your own shitty experiences and help them make the right ones.

Obviously this doesnt apply to you virgin.

she looks unhappy