Low or high bar squat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVMOqfnG65U?t=8m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever the fuck you're most comfortable with

Front

>squatting

>counting the bar

Is there any reason why I would do a low squat as opposed to high?

you can lift more, but just do whats comfortable

>implying squatting isnt a meme exercise that will blow up your thighs and butt.

Just lmao at you faggots, just do shoulder/ triceps one day and back/biceps one day

Besides those, participate in an actual sport like football/soccer, hockey, handball, boxing,...

Training legs in any way other than cardio is for women and muh stronkmen

Same with bench, another meme exercise, while importance of the chest for aesthetics or sport/practical use in general is overrated

Just lol at memelifters with fat asses and thunderthighs, pumped up breasts and thick waists.

People who play football (American) bench and squat a lot. You need to be really strong on the major compound lifts if you want to be successful in Football or Rugby

It kinda hurts my arms when I do low squat, seems as if half the weight is resting on them

Any form tips or vids?

I was thinking of going down this path. Post body so I can see what this routine actually gives you.

Play with your hand placement, if youre hand are far out on the bar bring them in, or vice versa

8:55

youtu.be/KVMOqfnG65U?t=8m54s

a fat texan bitches at u for "naht doin da progrim"

Literally as you said that I moved my hands out a lot more and its eased the tension. How is the hand placement meant to be or is it just preference

I find it's a preference, I put them in the middle(between my shoulders and the pl8s) but I've seen people with them closer to their shoulders or the end of the bar. It's just trial and error until you find something you like and feel like you have a powerful form

Is she Hispanic? Is Cuban considered Hispanic

Fuck that girl is hot, like holy shit I would see a face that breath taking in real life I would probably go mad, that is just so bloody perfect. It's so beautiful I would like to smack it as hard as I can with a hockey stick or a sledge or something, just fucking smash it to fucking pieces, like make it rain blood sis, you fucking gorgeous fuck.

Hands wider and closer, try flairing out your elbows a bit more to support thr weight on your shoulders(be careful of doing it too much and the weight going on your neck) and/or wrist wraps.

Yes yes

High bar is the true form of squat. Low bar is just a variation of high bar.

>t. Alan Thrall

whichever feels better to you

Shut up Alan and tame that beard

Is it bad that I understand this feeling? Is this why men beat their wives?

the one that hits your glutes the hardest

kys newfag

when its peak n thots are around low bar to impress the thotties n intimidate the betas

high bar only when the qts nearby are also squatting. theyll mire the depth

legit serious bro

Low and Front for maximun gains. High bar is just a mediocre combo of the two

DYEL curl gymbro confirmed

Kek

Doesn't matter in terms of muscular development, only in terms of weight moved (powerlifting) and sport carryover (weightlifting). If you don't compete in either do what you want.

Lol he was trying to hide his frustration

No it most certainly isn't, but it is often the cause of children killing cute animals. I think I once read a study that said when you see something too cute or beautiful to comprehend your brain goes bananas and wants to compensate the unbearable positive feeling with aggression and/or negative thoughts like killing and hurting the animal/person.