Why are Veeky Forums girls crazy?

Srs every fit/lean girl I've met has been a fucking anal type A crazy with toxic amounts of emotional baggage.

Meanwhile dudes who lift tend to be stoic and chill as fuck.

SaMpLe BiAs

You’re retarded

Most likely these girls do not consider the consequence of an actual fight breaking out.

Compared to men, brawling is sometimes not worth the potential permanent injury.

>dudes who lift are stoic

I wish...Not at my gym.

I too would love to know this. Gymbros are chill as fuck and gymwhores are psychos most of the time, not like a little bit crazy sort of psychos, but full-on, batshit insane psychopaths.

m8. Fit girls are crazy.

>crazy eyes
>anal as FUCK about their diet and image
>chip on the shoulder towards men who are naturally stronger than them
>bitchy

hell yea. Most gym girls I know are obsessed with social media and usually think they're better then everyone because they work out.

everyone on this board believes they're superior to others for lifting
yet 80% of them can't bench 100 kg lmao

Fitgirl from highschool is insanely hot, a friend repeatedly turned her down, I asked him wtf was up.

He said he fucked her once, and her pussy was the loosest hed had, constant pussy farts. He informed me shes basically a sex addict who was gangbanged at 14.

So yeh, she was emotionally cooked by 25.

>er pussy was the loosest hed had, constant pussy farts.

this is only a problem if you have a small penis

cocklet faggots btfo

It's unnatural for them to be strong and fit like males. This lifestyle of constant Instagram attention is very unhealthy plus the trend of not having children at a young age fucks them up mentally more so.

why are you confused? Women trying to be muscular like men is not feminine and not normal. This is a clear sign of mental issues. Why do you expect these girls to be normal?

t.roastie

Hes a chad, his ex gf told us his cock is like babies fat arm holding two apples.

I think the type of women you described is caused by females thinking that by picking up some 20lb dumbbells they are immediately better than 90% of other females and become full of themselves. They literally think they are the top .1% if they are fit.

Dudes on the other hand, totally opposite imo. The day you pick up weights is the day you'll never be big enough. We, men, strive to be better all the time and know that there's always something to work on and someone better to look up to. This makes us humble. Also, someone able to work years and years for sculpted physique has to be stoic and chill, otherwise he'd go mad.

All women are crazy.

All women are whores.

All women love anal rape

All women are whores.

This is the truest thing ever. When I first started wrestling I was a chubby 5 4 guy and girls around my height who were paired with me would get pissed as f*ck that I was still way stronger than them. Damn I hit puberty late

Any female that's into male hobbies is fucked.

Gamer girls
DnD girls
Motor sports girls
Fantasy sports girls
"Nerd girls"
Outdoors ie "fishing/hunting" not hiking/walk a mile and sit at a bench taking selfie after selfie.

My guess is either their father or ultra Chad they fucked a few times was into this thing so now as a way to compensate chad/dad's loss they push themselves full force into it.

Or they found a nitch where the can extract unlimited male attention from.

I don't know and don't want to. Who else lifts at night?

For some reason you're biased. Not the experience I've had at all

Because being masculine is quite unnatural for women. And the only reason they dive into that environment is because they have mental issues in the first place.
I still want to have many kids with some well mannered fit waifu

>implying that Veeky Forums males aren't burdened with toxic amounts of emotional baggage

This is the only correct post on this thread.
Dissapointing i had to scroll so far down.
This board keeps getting worse.

Out of shape women are already vain as fuck, this is only compounded when they start working out.

>implying I am not superior to everyone who doesn't lift

There’s a couple powerlifting girls on IG that i follow that are such bitches when it comes to ways other girls trying to get fit. Like mind your own damn business. Really seems like they’re just jealous they don’t have nice slim feminine figures and are stuck lifting because they made this entire personality revolve around it.

look at this insecure fag boiz

>crazy
>fit
that also means they are great in bed right?

very basically, they want to be men.

truth has been spoken

which makes them seem to us

also nice dubs

Find ones who are actually engaged in athletic pursuits (amateurs or pros) and go to the gym for that end

>hikers
>(distance) bikers
>(some) runners
>swimmers
>triathletes
>tennis players
Etc

They tend to be way more relaxed, if they aren’t a pro in season anyway, because they aren’t going to the gym just to look good and their entire personality isn’t molded around that pursuit

This is technically true for both sexes, people who go to the gym just to look good, with no other goals, tend to be shitty people

The only reason women get Veeky Forums is for validation.
When they don't get what they are looking for they just get bitchy.

Not trying to flame a quality post but the word is "Niche" just to supp your brain gainz.

Basically this though. Girls who try to lift heavy are the female equivalent of numales. They either don't get enough attention in their traditional role, or they have some kind of body image issues.

I only know one Veeky Forums girl and she is annoying as fuck. To each their own but if you are actually attracted to a girl with 16 inch arms you are probably a faggot. Cardio bunnies are the true harem of the Veeky Forums man

Literally confused. Playing the role of the oposite gender

Women shouldnt be strong they should be empathic caring and soft.

do they go around punching ppl or look at you funny?

>guys on this board constantly complain INCESSANTLY how girls have no hobbies or only do basic shit like "traveling, food/drink, hanging with friends, shopping, traveling, netflix, etc"
>they get upset that no girls share their hobbies
>constantly cry about no gf, now girls are boring, etc

>a girl has some actual hobbies, let alone ones that you might also have
>LOL ANY GIRL WITH THESE HOBBIES IS FUCKED, JUST WANT MALE ATTENTION, GET SOME REAL HOBBIES ROASTIE WHORES

I hate this board so much. The hypocrisy in almost every thread when it comes to women is unbearable.

Kill yourselves. All of you.

GREAT BAIT! You actually almost got me. Great work.

It's almost like the board is visited by more than one person. Each gets triggered by a different topic and like minded individuals pile on isolated threads.

i wasnt trying to troll or "bait" anything. if you think that girls with those hobbies are "fucked", then please tell me what hobbies do you find as acceptable for a woman to have?

There are no women or men hobbies. Just do what you like and people will see if you're genuine about it. No need to prove anything to anyone, especially online

I don't disagree about women having hobbies. Calling a board hypocritical is retarded.

>"traveling, food/drink, hanging with friends, shopping, traveling, netflix, etc"

Didn't read all this shit, but I imagine the gist of it is that a girl joining a male hobby ruins it because all the guys start wanting to get with the girl, random guys see the girl there and try to join, and it breaks up the fun group

But I feel like hypocritical is the right word. I just don't get this place. Just like how the losers who whine about not having a gf and not knowing where to find them get told to join hobbies that have girls (because work is out of the question), but then you guys say that women ruin hobbies.

An insecure guy tends to be determined, an insecure girl tends to be crazy

I remember seeing this image in like 2010 and thinking it was retarded and gay as fuck. Now, 8 years later it's still retarded and gay as fuck.

Because most of them were either anorexic or cookie cutter drug addicts who decided to "make a change"

Very few fit grills are actually athletic

Then I'm guessing you are the guy in the cap. You don't have any really hobbies or personality because you spent all your time trying to fuck the women in this example. And now that you are in your late 20's, you can't hang around these types of events anymore without being viewed as some old creep. And now you are probably one of the people who goes and makes threads on Veeky Forums about why are women such shit now?

Get yourself a Veeky Forums twink

Veeky Forums is nice because the only thing keeping one viewpoint hidden is the shear number of other posts. No downvoting, censors, or algorithms to push a single viewpoint on you. Therefore, you get a wide range of ideas about any topic and get to decide for yourself which ones make the most sense.

Not to say Veeky Forums doesn't have a hivemind. People will pile on a meme opinion, and a lot of people here are quite bitter.

I get what you mean about being the board being hypocritical, but thats kinda the point of a board.

None of the women in my gym are insta whores, a few fat powerlifters, one keeps to herself one is way too bubbly, rest mostly older women some thots because their bf makes them go, no one batshit crazy.

describes literally any halfway serious Veeky Forums guy
>crazy autism eyes
>diet: "People who made good food when I'm on a cut"/"people who make comfort food are gains goblins" threads ad nauseum
>image- why bother getting fit if it isn't for mires and being a e s t h e t i c ?
>bonus points if he's been exposed to the manlet meme for the "chip on the shoulder"

Boo hoo. You deserve each other, why are you complaining?

we do get a few bodybuilder couples every so often but it's the dudes who are major selfy, take a photos of me whores

didn't that guy kill himself?

Please read I did some serious introspection after seeing the OP, though all I have are self-confidence issues (not believing in myself) and failure anxiety. Which is exactly the reason I started doing combat sports, to challenge that, I'm working on being Stoic a la Namajunas. And combat sports are the reason I'm in the gym.

Nobody is 100% mentally sound. Everyone is insecure sometimes or irrational. Hell being too rational and robot-like can award you with a stamp like autism, anti-social personality disorder or schizoid personality disorder. I agree that most fitness personalities on YouTube, Instagram, or whatever is popular now are toxic. Though I think the red flag is more that they are seeking attention on the internet, rather than whether they are into fitness.

Female gets into fitness = must be batshit insane and rag one everyone else? Or how about ''female gets into fitness so she can boast about it on social media = vain and probably to a certain extend neurotic'' Because to be honest, even men who get into fitness for attention tend to be neurotic af. This isn't limited to women.

Most guys don't think girls ruin hobbies, it's just like 2 dudes in this thread. I love girls that like sailing or fly fishing (kinda rare tho desu).

Fit girls though are kinda crazy, particularly the ones who use steroids to render themselves infertile to achieve a body that most guys don't even find attractive. You've gotta understand the amount of headfucked present in that kind of person.

wait no he's a tranny now never mind

Sauce?

I know he wen't tranny, never heard about suicide though.

that's a girl(male) now

Delete this

Screwing over your health that badly is always insane. Though the majority of fit girls aren't on any steroids. I think most recognize that they shouldn't screw with their endocrine system. Though some want to leave humanity and think roids are going to give them something that's worth all that.

I guess I think steroids are more prevalent than most people realize in the fitness community, particularly people who make it a "lifestyle" if that makes sense. Like I work out 6x a week but if people ask what I do as a hobby or whatever, it's not even something I mention. I just do it to get healthier.

This
The ideal is too be aware that you are, in a way, superior, but not be a fag about, it, and use your powers for good.

Roasties not welcome. Go back to instagram

Watched gaming go through this cycle in my lifetime. Feelsbadman

The fit guys at my gym are constantly bragging to each other about supposed fights they’ve either been in or almost been in. Not very chill.

Cooking, breeding, cleaning.

GamerGate?

What is the best demographic of women? Then after that, what is the second best?

So often I hear Veeky Forums tell me how bad all women are, where are the good ones?

>where are the good ones?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eat shit you jaded loser

Don't get mad at me because you haven't figured out women yet.

Theyre there just gotta look harder.

Maybe I don't have hobbies that can be ruined by some girls taking an interest in them. Once you graduate from college you'll start to understand.

No you haven't.

>DnD girls
W-what about Pathfinder?

Do any of you feel insecure about dating a muscular women?

>schizoid personality disorder
>anti-social personality disorder
>being too rational and robot-like

Pick one and only one. Even autistic fucks though they are rational and robot-like have a lot of irrational traits like throwing autistic rage fits, having obsessions about 1 particular thing for their whole life, and weird body movements.
You have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about and should just shut the fuck up about your 'serious introspection' because nobody is interested to hear what your retarded brain produced.

I'd say its that theyre putting a lot of time into their bodies because the have deep seeded underlying that they don't want to sort out, same with a lot of people with eating disorders and bigorexia n shit

Pretty harsh bro

>there are fewer retards that believe armchair psychology on this board than last year
>this is somehow a bad thing

Get the fuck out, stupid.

Try looking in asia, but avoid the green tea bitches (ie obsessed with self image and social media)
>tfw smart, funny, caring, non degenerate, non feminist, pretty asian gf
Best feel

Still sipping on my first coffee of the day, maybe I could have worded it a bit nicer but my point remains.

No. But I don't want your roidclit either. Any girl taking steroids really, you're fucked in the head.

Don't worry about it, you won't see any roid clit or any clit up close anyways. Donno, I like my roids, it's a lot of fun.

This is highly accurate in my experience

Lurk more faggot

There are a lot of dudebro retards in gyms though.

People need a healthy dose of self consciousness to be not dick heads.

Take any gym for example; the worst people there are the roided freaks who think they are top shit, or the thots who, yes are hot, but also insane because they have no value for anyone else and think they are top shit.

tldr; narcissism is bad.

I think a lot of people feel insecure hence the whole 'woman shouldn't have abs', 'woman shouldn't be muscular' meme that is often regurgitated in fitgirl threads. If you're big yourself you shouldn't be insecure though. I'd love to date a muscular girl but they're rare and I wouldn't go out of my way to find one because I like regular girls all the same. Ofcourse there is a point where too much muscle just becomes unattractive, but that can be said of guys too.. I wouldn't want to have a 100kg 8% bf physique myself..

cool fucking story.

>My guess is either their father or ultra Chad they fucked a few times was into this thing so now as a way to compensate chad/dad's loss they push themselves full force into it.

You forgot one more reason:
-having an older brother that good at the nieche

I've seen case after case:
>hot powerlifting girl
brother is a state champion
>actually good gamer girl
brother player with her
>DnD girl
brother used to host DnD at their hous
>motor/car girl
brother and father into bikes/cars

As long as she is close with him and he is actually a capable male figure she will imprint some stuff

GTA5 devs knew something about it

I’ve also been on the fence about calling lifting my hobby. It’s not really a hobby, it’s fun sometimes and sometimes it sucks but I do it to look good and for health reasons. Can’t lie I get kinda butthurt about all the dudebros with shit lifts who call working out a hobby

because half of them are on T

This describes twitch and gaming in general perfectly

who cares? just leave them to it and focus on yourself.

How can certain hobbies be more male or female like?