Fucking hell Veeky Forums today at the gym something terrible happened

fucking hell Veeky Forums today at the gym something terrible happened

some dyel faggot approached my gym crush, just talked to her and made her laugh, a complete fucking dyel, he was even wearing gloves for fucks sake

now I need to act or all is lost, but I'm completely autistic with about zero confidence, so how do I approach the women of my dreams? what do I say? How do I go about this?
pls help

this aint a drill, help

You don't have the balls to act

>h-hey
>*trips over equipment*
>"You alright user?"
>uh h-haha yeah just uh wanted to uh
>"Sorry user but DYEL asked if I wanted to go get smoothies with him. Gotta run!"

DYEL can't run if you break his legs

>woman of my dreams
have you even ever talked to her?

t. glove wearer

You used DYEL like it was a name it made me kek so hard

God is teaching you to grow some balls

fuck you guys

Can't give advice since I'm an antisocial sperg too, but I feel your pain OP, those gloves using DYELs are pure cringe

So often in my life I've been struck from afar but disgusted once close.

sure but they talked to a female who wasn't a cashier/front desk girl or their mom today.

you haven't even done that.

this

google “how not to be socially autistic”

Work on women outside the gym first. Maybe you'll graduate.

No,DYEL is going to be fucking your gym crush.
HAHAHA faggot.

too late for that, I need to act soon
I'm not that bad at small talk but probably not very funny, problem is how do I get her attention, she is always listening to music and staring into her phone between sets
also should I ask her for her number straight away the first time we talk, or later when I already talked with her a few times? what's the not autistic thing to do?

Do nothing man it's not happening in this situation. Go to the bar, have a few drinks, lose autism, bang chicks because you're /fit /

I want you all to stop and listen to me

You are not at the gym for love. You are not at the gym for thots. Not for sex, for companionship, or even jerkoff material.

You are at the gym to IMPROVE yourself. The gym should be a wholly focused endeavor. If you think of it as a place where picking up girls or meeting them is even an option, you're already losing. Just because the gym is the only place you see girls because its the only time you leave your basements all day does NOT make this behavior acceptable. Go anywhere else to find girls, but doing it at the gym is simply disgraceful.

LMAO bro i cannot believe you posted this shit i saw you staring at us and when i pointed it out thats when she laughed hahahahhaha holy shit small world lmfao

ask her about her workout. say something like "i keep seeing you around here, my name's autistic faggot." when the conversation's coming to an end (and if she's acting interested and not like "get away from me, creepy dude", say something like "hey what are you up to on saturday? would you like to get a drink with me?"

if she is clearly like "get away from me", just say "well it was nice to finally meet you, have a good workout" and go back to your squats.

text her your name when you get her number so you can know if she gave you a fake one/so you can add a contact now. or vice versa if you don't have your phone with you.

people meet other people at the gym, bars, church, school, work, comic book store, etc. if you're not a sperg you'll be ok.

>people meet other people at the gym, bars, church, school, work, comic book store, etc. if you're not a sperg you'll be ok.

You don't get it. All of these places are fine, encouraged. But not the gym. Meeting people at the gym is like trying to meet people during a standardized test. You are there for yourself, not to socialize.

you sound like a cunt

Pure autism

mm no dude
women are approachable at the gym, they just wont be approach to you, because youre either fat or ugly, or autistic. many women go to gym just to meet guys, its ez mode and they get pick of the litter

I have a better question. I admire a guy in the new gym I joined and would like to meet him and possibly get into friendship. The problem is I'm not a homo and don't want to look like one, so how the heck do I approach this guy without spooking him? I just moved to another state and need friends

Go up to him and say "I just moved to another state and need friends"

What's crazy is that this would honestly probably work.

Or he could stab the guys car tire, wait for him to notice it and jump in and offer to help

>gym crush
don't shit where you eat user.

compliment him on any particularly good lift he does, then just talk about lifting and fitness, that's the easiest thing, so many people have done this to me i know what they're up to

I guess I'll go with this, thanks mang

>"Hey watch out for that dyel guy. That guy is a suspected sex offender and serial killer and I'm here undercover to investigate him. I can't really give any more details but if you notice anything suspicious let me know. I noticed him talking to you earlier so just make sure you don't walk alone at night until I give you the all clear. It might be a good idea to exchange numbers just in case anything bad happens and you need some help asap. It's not too likely to happen but it has happened before so I just like to be safe. Anyway, keep up with the routine, sugar, your form is looking delicious."

>h-heh are you feeling l-lucky?
>*f-flexes cep*

this 100%

it must be different cos i dont live in a huge city, i never talked to anyone just got on with lifting, but after about 6-7 months, the head nod/smiles turned into people talking to me like we were best friends or something

Why not? That doesn't make any sense, you're suppose to just find strangers who you have nothing in common with. The best place to find girls in at places you go to regularly because that's the most likely place to find a girl with the same interests as you.

>you're suppose to just find strangers who you have nothing in common with.
Should've ended with a "?"

Like wrecking your car into your gym crushes car just to talk to her.

>Wants to approach a guy
>No homo

Yeah they are super cringey, but not me, complaining about a total stranger on an anonymous forum, that's totally normal.

Get a life

kek

You may have bigger muscles but the dyel has bigger balls.

truer words rarely are spoken.

talk to her and see if you still like her.
but yeah don't drag your feet in life.

ask for a spot

kek even as DYEL i loved flirting with girls at the gym just to piss off the socially awkward lifters

The secret is i knew like 90% of girls in the gym outside of the gym first, from different parties/activities. I knew most of the guys in the gym are too socially awkward to have that type of experience.

>doing 1.5 plate squats
>big guy next to me doing 3 plate squat
>busty qt3.14 comes to me
>"hey user could you show me how to do squats, can we work out together?"
>proceed to work out together while constantly flirting

ooor
>have a female friend thats super into fitness but had a home gym come with me to train
>we're going around together working out
>2 hot girls come to the gym
>know them vaguely from drinking at my friends place
>they want to join us
>proceed to have 3 girls follow me around gym, doing everything im telling them too
>now im enjoying the attention and authority, but thats only like 30% of it, pissing of lonely gym rats for being a DYEL with such following is the real joy

Even fucked my gym crush by simply meeting her while out in the town partying and havign an easy ice breaker since gym stories.

Im sure some of the guys there get plenty of pussy on their own, but if i pissed of even 1 autistic gym guy, it was all worth it

Autist here. You don’t piss me off for walking around with girls. You piss me off by going to the gym in a group and taking up equipment for extended periods of time using bitch weight making no gains taking up a bunch of space in the gym.

Good thing groups like yours only seen to stay in the gym for 30minutes max

>doing 1.5pl8 squats
>'big guy' doing 3 plate squats
Big guys squat 5 plates. If you cant even squat 3 plate yet, you should spend less time chasing pussy and more time in the gym. From the sounds of it you have had plenty of pussy. Why not chase a 5 plate squat instead?

That pic is hilarious.

Haha this happened to me
>fall in love with girl in class
>think she feels the same
>enjoy her smell
>add her on Facebook
>she initiates conversation right away
>immediately starts complaining about being stressed out with life
>sit beside her in class the next day
>her smell now is a turn off
>imagine how clingy she would be as a gf
>decide to keep talking to her because I’m lonely and maybe I’ll go back to how I felt again
>wait a little bit too long to ask her out
>she loses interest
>the tables turn and she ignores when I ask her out after agreeing to date with me
>now I’m obsessed with her slightly
>stop texting her once I realize she’s ignoring me for good
>it’s been a month since my last message
>pretty sure she’s on some other dudes dick(100% actually)

It was for the best. I still have feelings but deep down I know that it wouldn’t have worked out and my feelings are only there because I want what I can’t have now.