Am I doomed Veeky Forums? I am on acutane but the scars wont go away for sure and its worse on my chest

am I doomed Veeky Forums? I am on acutane but the scars wont go away for sure and its worse on my chest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIPXGsDnrLE
youtu.be/YijBTJTi1QQ
youtu.be/kjX9HKWev4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long since you're taking acutane user?

youtube.com/watch?v=TIPXGsDnrLE

youtu.be/YijBTJTi1QQ

4 to 5 months, since my case is so extreme i will probably be staying on it a lot longer than average. Thats what my father did.

>estrogen prevents acne

Here's my chest, this is an old pic so its actually gotten worse. inb4 i dont have any hair, not sure why genetics i guess.

(((Berg)))

It does. Girls that take BC see their acne disappear overnight. Also women with PCOS get acne and become hairier

Acne fulminans right? Well man. Shit will improve, but gonna take a lot of time and roacutan itself not gonna be enough. Maybe you will need surgery to clean those scards.

Its the scares im worried the most about, the red stuff that doesnt look like infested shit on my chest are scars. When will they go away? no way am i doing surgery for this crap but it bugs the hell out of me.

Damn man maybe Accutane is fucking you up even more.

That shit has some serious side effects. I mean I got some backne as well but your stuff got out of control.

Hang in there.

looks like bubonic plague
get a tanning membership asap dude

I just finished watching this whole video and for anyone who hasn't seen it yet I want you to know that you will not learn any solutions to your acne.

dude if you're not already you NEED to go to a dermatologist

>tanning bed while on accutane
NO

Speaking from experience with acne as bad or worse than that the scars didn't go away. You will have mounds of flesh all over your torso. Gonna die a virgin.

I bet u blow ur nose in ur shirt.

That's not acne. get that shit checked out asap

Most of the color there is just post-inflammation pigmentation. That goes away in 3-6 months on it's own. Or within a week if you tan the area with sun, and then let it turn fair again.

The texture can be fixed with dermarolling. I would 100% recommend you see a dermatologist for it and not do it on your own. It will make your skin susceptible to infection which will cause acne and discoloration.

Ganbatte kyoudai.

W-what happens if i do that?

Try a vegan diet honestly it helps with severe cases of acne

already seeing one, and it is acne.

yup and yup

That really looks like it hurts user, I’m sorry you have to deal with it- but once it heals it really won’t be as noticeable. I would seriously recommend going to see a dermatologist, those open sores look like they could get infected.

some of them have been, i think i contracted something from it once but not sure.
And yeah it does, the worst part about it is having my bed sheets and shirt stained with blood. I always have to wear a jacket even though i live in a desert practically and i have to carry my backpack when i walk to class.

These pics are after 5 months of accutane?
Whats your derm saying about it?

Pretty much telling me to hang in there. And those were taken a month ago so its gotten worse, mostly on my back.

Do you consume dairy products in any form OP ???

try eating tide pod

>Gonna die a virgin.
Is this true? Can no woman look past scarred skin? Not even if I have an athletic physique?

bruh I think that's a sarcoma

you might have skin cancer

just wash ur face bro
just put a towel on your pillow bro
just eat more veggies bro
:) glad i could help

Oh for fucks sake even fat ugly poor fuckers get pussy at some point in their life. If sex itself is that big of a deal then go get a prostitute in Nevada.

holy fuck i want to gouge my eyes out

wtf is that

Never post this vomit fuel anywhere again
Fucking Christ I need a shower

fuck with a shirt on

1. Can you outline what you normally eat on a daily basis?
2. How much sunlight do you get?
3. Age?
4. How's the water where you live? Is it soft water? Well water? City water?

Of course they can. The decent ones anyway. Scars don’t mean shit, and when it’s fully healed it won’t be as noticeable. Don’t take shit from anyone user.

Wait, is this the result of juicing or just bad luck in the skin lottery?

the right woman will look past anything. I have pectus carinatum and my gf is absolutely fascinated by it and finds it very aesthetic in a geometric kind of way

genetics
eggs & toast, dont go outside much but when i do its always sunny so probably average and i live in a city
no
yup
shut up

I have some noticeable scars on my forehead and chest. I also have a huge scar on one of my eyebrows, not from acne but from an accident. I've been with women and some of them actually were into my scars. I don't like my acne scars, but I've learned to live with them to the point I don't care or think about it and it hasn't stopped me from getting what I want and neither it should stop you.

Normal scars are seen as interesting but acne scars are just gross since everyone knows they're acne scars. ;_;

>Scars
>Acutane
if scars are all your worrying about you don't know shit bout the hormonal side effects

never heard of any

shoulda done SS faggot

Have you considered you might have a gluten allergy? Try cutting out gluten for a while and see if it does anything?

Thats the nastiest shit I've ever seen, plz don't reproduce.

that sucks. you ever pop em?

No way in hell that's just acne. PLEASE go to a fucking dermatologist. There's no way anyone is going to help you out with that shit. Please go to the dermatologist.

How are you alive with a 4 inch neck?

anyone on Veeky Forums***

google 'cystic acne' and go to images

enjoy

You know what this thread needs? More imagery.

youtu.be/kjX9HKWev4E

I honestly didn't know it could get this bad.

Why is the human body so fucked, why would it sabotage itself like this

anyone else here watch Dr.Sandra Lee on youtube?

I have bad cystic acne scars on my cheeks and forehead and my last gf was 8 or 9/10 and we were together for a year.

Some women can look past the scars, most won't though, so you're going to have to accept that. Mine happened when I was 19 or 20, and before that I was considered a pretty handsome guy with no problems attracting women.

Now I have rosacea and acne scars and I've been rejected by every woman I've asked out since we broke up.

All you can do is build yourself up despite this shit. I work out, read as much as possible, am going back to school this year and generally trying to keep my head up despite whatever happens because that's all I can do.

>I still have friends and meet new people all the time but acne scars definitely changed the perception people have of me. I still get insulted by people often or stared at, and ignored by almost all women.

Fucking christ what is that? Leprosy??

sorry to break this to you bud, but I doubt that the scars are that severe to the point that it would be offputting to women, and chances are you are actually just suffering from reverse body dysmorphia and are actually average looking/ugly. I know for a fact that I have more severe acne scars than you and I have never had any problems getting women/female attention despite having a big complex about it, even going so far as to asking women if they see it as a turn off and most of them just tell me that it gives my face character and that im handsome in spite of it

you can back up your statement by posting a picture of your face though but I doubt you will

>I still get insulted by people often or stared at, and ignored by almost all women
WTF man? Get insulted by people? What are you doing to get that?

dont even have to try
only blackheads
image is cropped
that sucks user, respect for moving forward
I was lucky enough to see it coming as my father had it almost as bad as me, so i took acutane right as i started flaring up and i actually don't have much acne or really any scars on my face. getting laid isnt a problem i just want the acne to go away because it hurts like hell.

Have you considered lasering them off?

Yeah I thought that too but he doesn't look jewish and gives solid advice

Seriously are you worries about getting a blood infection. That can take you out quick

Bro. I feel for you. Keep your head up. Get some sun and maybe don't try to pop them? If it is oily acne get those oil absorbent sheet and place them on your chest and sleep on your stomach so thought the night the sheets absorb the oil. That will dry out the acne.

But if its blood acne maybe try tanning. Like try getting thicker skin (by natural sun tanning) OH AMD DONT PICK IT. LET IT DRY OUT AND LET THE SCAB FALL OF NATURALLY. it looks like you've been picking it OP. RESIST IT. let it heal on its Own.

can you take more pics of it? I need to see a better one of the back and any other pics you have of it

Dont listen to any of the retards telling you to go tanning. While that might normally be helpful, while on accutane it is a nightmare.

run it on a belt sander

>people thinking this is Acne and not Morgellons

GET WOKE PEOPLE

burn that shit off with fire
you look like you are infected with a disease
sorry user, keep your head up kid

>I still have friends and meet new people all the time but acne scars definitely changed the perception people have of me. I still get insulted by people often or stared at, and ignored by almost all women.

I know this feel all the time, I have rosacea as well and from it a reddish face and oily skin, people just look at you differently, or ifyou're talking with somebody they always have to point it out like "oh yeah what's up with your face, why are you red, etc" Hang in there bro.

You're not doomed but you DO look like a character from Doom.
Listen here, white boy, you need autophagy in your life. You're going to need to do a LOT of dry fasting to clear that shit up. You're going to need to add some body fat to safely dry fast. Check out the fucking /fast/ threads; there's way more benefits from fasting than weight loss.

>look like THIS
>"am I doomed"
i can only feel sorry for you man

holy fuck go to the doctors this isn't "genetics" you have something seriously wrong

i've been looking at taking that shit too user, I've got some pretty bad cystic acne thats leaving large scars as well. most recent ones are about a quarter to half an inch raised and about as big around as a quarter. they hurt, Is acutane worth it?

Scars look awesome on ripped guys, just my 5 cents.

Repulsive creature

There’s a difference between having nerd virgin scars and having Witcher scars

Lol, i like SCP's. I was introduced to them through NIghtmind's YouTube channel.
Bobble the clown is a good one.