Easy Way Out

Is there any reason I shouldn't get a liposuction?
I'm currently builtfat, I used to just be plain old fat. I can cut but it takes so much effort over such a long period of time. I'm quite time poor but have enough money, it seems to be a pretty sensible option.
I have next to no knowledge of liposuction, do the results look natural? Does the operation leave a noticeable scar? How long is the recovery?
ITT: Thoughts on liposuction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOXaPE6gklI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They only take a max of 10lbs of fat out per session, my dude.
Liposuction can't make a fat person thin without killing said person.

cuz youll just put the fat back on by shoving your face full of shit you lazy piece of human garbage

>They only take a max of 10lbs of fat out per session, my dude.
>Liposuction can't make a fat person thin without killing said person.

What the fuck are you talking about? 10lbs of fat is fucking A LOT. That's 35000 Calories. That's literally more than 100 hours of running.

Also why couldn't they just get multiple sessions over time hurrdurr

(you)
>should I get Lipo?
Do you want to pay big money for something you can get for free?

>multiple sessions
there's still a limit. It's comparable to how long it would take to lose the weight naturally if you actually made a little effort into cutting.

>Do you want to pay big money for something you can get for free?
Not OP, I'm the poster above you.

Time is the most valuable thing there is. If he has the money to cut out 100+ hours of running, and use those 100+ hours to have a better life or even just lift weights he'll be way better off.

Personally I never go under the knife cause I'm scared.

Just fast, you dumb nigger

I lost that in 2 weeks of OMAD.

why would I pay for this?

This guy gets it

>I lost that in 2 weeks of OMAD.
>one meal a day fasting

No, you didn't lose 10lbs of pure fat.

If you're starting to eat less you lose 0.4 grams of water retention weight for every gram of carbs you stop eating. That's a shit load of water weight you lose, exactly the same thing which happens with ketogenic diets.

>why would I pay for this?
Because when you do it naturally without paying for steroids and protein supplements to retain your muscle mass you lose fat and muscle and water weight.

Lipo is straight up fat. Also you get rid of those fat cells whereas natural fat loss is just shrinkage of fat cells which multiplied.

Water still has mass. Losing weight in pure fat or water weight will both make you look thinner.

>why would you pay someone to change your oil when you can do it yourself
What is opportunity cost, you dumb nigger?

Couple Q's, purely hypothetical since I don't want nasty scars or to blow thousands of dollars anyways:

1. What's the wait time? If you have to wait months for a plastic surgeon, might as well just diet anyways.
2. What's the recovery time? If it's more than a couple weeks where you can't do heavy lifting, might as well just diet anyways.
3. If you take a lot of fat off one area (eg. midsection) and then leave the fat on everywhere else, if you put some fat on afterwards, does it just pile up in the same place you took it off of, or does it get deposited evenly around your body?

That's why it was left in the form of a question. The answer might be yes. For me it is no.
Here's your (you)

Hard to find capable plastic surgeons who won’t make your stomach look like a deflated ballon (see Tara Reid)

>Here's your (you)
Too bad it's true.

>What is opportunity cost, you dumb nigger?
I don't think you even understand what opportunity cost even means. The word you're looking for is laziness tax.

>3. If you take a lot of fat off one area (eg. midsection) and then leave the fat on everywhere else, if you put some fat on afterwards, does it just pile up in the same place you took it off of, or does it get deposited evenly around your body?
bump

but will you FEEL thinner?

check mate, friendo

LMAO, Losing fat SAVES money, just don't eat as much as your fat ass would like. Boom, money saved on groceries. Takes no time either. You don't have to do cardio to lose fat, cardio helps, but all you really need is to eat on deficit.

>Time is free.

Time is precious, anything that saves you time is worth seriously considering.

How does it save you time though?

>How does it save you time though?
See

You're a lazy faggot and should feel bad.
There's people like me who tried everything from fasting to the most grueling ab exercises to get rid of unwanted fat.
This heredity skin pouch I have isn't going anywhere.
I actually have a genuine reason for liposuction, you are a fat faggot who should suicide tbqh.
Incapable of putting in any effort towards your goal. You people make me sick.

I bet you complain to people that you have trouble losing weight after a McDonald's binge

lmao the guy in OP could've lost that in a cut over 2 months conservatively, and save money on food

lazy cunts

The user you're replying to isn't suggesting that lipo saves money, he's arguing that it saves time.
If you're earning good money odds are you're time-poor, for those people lipo could be a good idea.

>You're a lazy faggot and should feel bad.
Sorry user, I don't feel bad at all. I have a decent amount of money and I'm considering spending some on lipo, I don't see why you should get upset.

>I actually have a genuine reason for liposuction, you are a fat faggot who should suicide tbqh
If you're interested in liposuction then you should consider contributing to this thread constructively instead of being a salty bitch.

>Incapable of putting in any effort towards your goal. You people make me sick.
Did you read OP? I used to be a complete fatty, now I'm muscular and less fat buy still have more fat than I'd like.

it's so much fucking easier to lose fat than to build muscle.
How the fuck do you struggle with this?
go for a 10km run 4x week on a decent diet.
fucking fixd.

youtu.be/rOXaPE6gklI

Not all fat can be lost "for free" (if we're not talking about vacation in Aushwitz). I've tried to lose my belly pouch with all kinds of methods, I even went so extremely thin, it was painful to look in the mirror (150lb, 6'0). And yet that piece of fat shit was still there.

I was considering lipo many times, but was always repulsed by fake look of it. I have a pretty decent physic overall, but that belly fat pouch still makes me uncomfortable.

Stubboen belly fat can be caused by cortisol, which is elevated by long periods of exercising. Maybe try exercising for under 1 hour and eating at deficit?

That's some massive pelvic tilt in the first photo. Without the pelvic tilt he would have looked normal.

There's not 3500 calories in a pound of fat. Fat is 60% water my dude

But it takes a 3500 calorie deficit to lose one pound of fat. This is a pretty well accepted figure

I know that feel OP, was a fat shit when I was young and I still have fucking stubborn fat deposits left on my stomach, nipples and lower back. Small, but still there and it's very demoralizing. Been plateauing at exactly 200lbs at 6'2" and making gains on a cut.

If you have the money just go for it, you'll get rid of the fat cells in the process too, not just shrink the old ones that will be prone to filling up anyway.

>inb4 hurrdurr lack of motivation

Fuck you, lack of reward compared to effort leads to demotivation. Not everyone was a slim athlete who never was fat while growing up.

alright then you fat piece of shit, continue in losing weight. You are obviously capable of losing the weight on your own and have no excusable argument as to why you should spend thousands of dollars on a risky operation that's meant for those who are an insane risk to themselves do to how much they weigh. Just eat less fucking calories, fast or do some meme diet like fucking nutrisystem if your that concerned about your precious time. Dumbasses like you are gonna influence other fatys into a shite path

Fuck you too, I've been overfed since I was fucking 6 and had just the luck to not have such hormonal changes that my body refuses to remove certain adipose tissue as it does with cases of Gyno. But my luck doesn't mean that you should demoralize other fat asses because of your lack of willpower you fucking failure.

I'll suck that pouch in your boxers, user