Quick question about first injection

First cycle, first injection today. 10ml bottle, each ml contains 250mg which im doing twice a week. My friend accidently did 2.5mls instead of 1. How should i proceed with my next dosages? Hoping it isn't wasted or I did too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTg6XjwARB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take before/after pics then post on your facebook claiming natty

Go see a doctor op, this could easily result in heart failure, absolutely not kidding

You injected about 625mg of test.
If I were you, i'd carry on as per usual, inject 1cc Thursday.
What you accidently did is what some people do, it's called frontloading.

Pros;
gear kicks in quicker

Cons;
might have to start AI earlier
'waste' of gear

Some people run 1-3 grams per week. 500 per week is a very light cycle. 625 is fine.

1cc is 1ml?

Yes.

Im planning 250mg x 2 each week so i overshot it waay too much first ever dose

What is your stack?

Are you just running straight test?

My friend told me no it’s not a waste all of it will get used in your body. It will just be in your system sooner then it would have.

So I haven't fucked up my cycle and i should continue as planned?

Yes straight test for 12 weeks first cycle

He is correct, you haven't fucked up your cycle at all.
You have 'wasted' a few cc's of oil, because that frontload will cut your cycle short one injection, but in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter one bit.

1.5cc*, not a few cc's. It's early.

Thank you. Was a little worried i fucked up my cycle. Does this mean effects may kick in a lil sooner? Is that all to expect?

You will wake up tomorrow feeling like you're the fucking man. This is because your body will have unnatural amounts of testosterone.
You won't 'feel' the effects for a couple of weeks, it's gradual. 4-6 weeks in you will feel like you're on steroids when you train. 10+ weeks you will KNOW you're on steroids, and if you train around people who juice, they will too. You're going to have the fucking ride of your life mate.
Relax, eat, train, enjoy.

I can't wait, im very excited. Thanks for the advice i just have one more question. I did my first injection today on a monday, should be next be on a Wednesday or something? Cheers

Jay Masters would like a word with you

Every 3.5d preferabbly, although 24h either side IF you can't do it.

Monday am. Thursday pm.

OwO. Tfw I want these feels but the whole PCT/AI side of things is still a mystery to me and I don't just jump unto things I don't fully understand.

Anyone have a good source of knowledge on that side of things? I know a lot of blast/cruise types don't bother with off cycle natural test recover/baseline but I might want kids some day so keeping the old beanbag alive is kind of important to me, might just be stuck natty lifting and forever alone though so who knows. Lmao.

Cheers

Wiki.

Generally speaking fertility isn't an issue. Can you assure me right now you're fertile?
One in 35 men have fertility issues.
One in 35 men don't abuse anabolic steroids.

Yeah it just means it will kick in a little sooner. What you did is commonly done by more experienced users and is called frontloading.

Just watch your estrogen though. The higher amounts of test will cause it to spike a little higher.

how much did that cost?
what i your pct and cost on that?

400 for a 12 week cycle nolvadex and arimidex

thats actually really cheap i thought it would be loads more

this 4 u

I got a good deal normally it would cost 500+

>625mg test
>heart failure

just ask some gym bro?

I know a friend who has cycled and can get anything, but also a gym bro approached me once asking if i juiced, I told him no, and he said he can get me stuff, so i know a few ppl who can get me gear

I like my shady dark web vendors, buy 10 get 10 dollars off each vials. Literally get 30g of test e for 250

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=MTg6XjwARB8