>unparalled on campus sip selection
>chick fil a on campus
>biggest nicest gym of any uni west of the Mississippi
>unlimited gym thots and braphogs for on-demand test boosts
How can any other uni even compete with Cal Poly

>mfw community college

>eating at a homophobic "restaurant" that hardly qualifies as food

never gonna make it, also literal redneck trump-voting scum :/

rip user. I used to be at a CC but I worked my balls off and got into uni. So much better, just really fucking expensive. Worth it if you don't pick a non stem meme major

weak bait 2/10 for making me reply

you got your associates and then transferred right? I plan on that too. How hard was it

>$3.75 sips
>hate chicken

>tfw state school

3.75 for a fucking energy drink?

Nice shitpost but theres some truth to this. At my campus the health professions and the huge teaching hospital are connected. Instead of healthy eating options theres Chik fil A or Panda Express.
Really depressing to see stressed out med, pharmacy and dental students cave in and eat fried foods every day, not to mention the hospital staff (esp the fat nurses).
It's crazy to me how fellow professional students can completely ignore their diets when this is the very same shit we are supposed to help people with soon, but I also blame the university for not prioritizing healthy options

>unparalleled

>doesn't even have black and purple sips

the white sip was 3.50 but still expensive I know. They have a literal 16oz tub of guacamole that's $9.50. greedy kikes run this place

>Cal
>no chick fil a within 30 miles because LGBTBRAAP+ activists
>shithole gym
>packed with a billion r/fitness autists and butterfaced sorority thots at all hours of every day
>athletics gets state-of-the-art despite draining finances and having their last good season in the 1960s
I can't wait for the San Leandro fault to sink Memorial Stadium straight into the bowels of hell

By not being in California.

yo im going there in the fall nice

they cant, can i come visit?

pls do user. I need a lifting buddy my friends constantly flake out or get hurt or shit like that.

It's not too bad, courses aren't too difficult so far (I'm a Comp sci major, hardest part has just been all the math you have to do) and the students go pretty hard on the weekends.

you go to slo faggot? hows the gym there? i go to pomona. we don't have have any coke products on campus so i need to go off site for sips

There is only one cal poly an its in SLO you faggot. At least that's what they tell us in orientation

>ironically drinking monster energy drinks part 17 years old

Not gonna make it.

enjoy your yellow teeth my man. Things don't need to be sugary to wear down your lining. The sheer acidity of energy drinks is enough