What tattoos does Veeky Forums have? Been thinking about getting a tattoo at the prime age of 23...

What tattoos does Veeky Forums have? Been thinking about getting a tattoo at the prime age of 23, been wanting to get a lion ( Favorite animal) on my right forearm.

Only problem is i also want to join the army down the line as a rifleman and hope it does not stop me from being able to enlist.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BcoNdqPlgdg/?taken-by=londonreese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Army recently “modernized” their tattoo standards.
Basically you can go full sleeves and be fine.

there are guidelines for tattoos in the military, you need to spare like 3 inches around the elbow (medics can access your radial artery) and none farther than your wrist. Thats for my country, check out your laws as they might be different.

Kill your self you degenerate cuck

nvm ignore

Mostly stuff I picked up in prison

Just looked it up;

>Members are prohibited from having or obtaining tattoos on the hands, neck above closed collar height, face, ears or scalp. Approval may be sought via the chain of command to DGPERS–A for small portions of large tattoos to be visible on the neck. Females are permitted to have tattooed eyebrow forms, excluding eyeliner, providing it follows the natural arch line of eyebrows and is of a natural colour that matches the colour of the hair. Females may have lip tattooing to enhance the outline of the lips providing it does not look unnatural, i.e. not outlined in black, not a non-flesh colour and does not change the natural shape of the lips. If for religious reasons, members are required to obtain tattoos on those areas prohibited, approval is first to be sought in writing to DGPERS–A. If there is any doubt, prior to having any tattooing a ruling on eligibility is to be sought through DGPERS–A. If given the approval of the visible tattoo, it is to be recorded on the members personnel file.

Looks like I'll most likely end up getting one, picture related what i want.

All that grools is God?

How many dicks did you have to suck to get those tattoos?

Is 23 really the prime age, I'm 21 and I feel too old

They sucked my dick. Trust me after no pussy for 2 years a mouth is a mouth

why not the witch or the wardrobe, OP?

I've always wanted a tattoo for a long time but never had the money. Where can I find inspirations?

One and only tattoo. Think I was about 22 when I got it.

Post sonic avatar

I have a birthmark on my left leg that looks like a crab, so I got a tattoo of a crab in the same spot on the other leg

I’m thinking of getting this on my oblique and yggdrasil on my other oblique

>prison
>2 years

your drug charges aren't that special you trailer trash

I just recently started wanting a tattoo now that my grandma is pretty sick and stuff. She always loved yellow roses, and she would wear these circle oval glasses. I thought about getting a yellow rose and a simple outline of her glasses she always would wear, but I'm unsure of where to put them.
Pic related.
>Inb4 flowers are gay.

Got right side of chest done at 18, left side done at 20. Plan to get an ornate hourglass with "memento mori" incorporated somehow. Have yet to really get a finalized design down.

I only started getting my dick sucked after 2 years. Why would I wait til the very end of my sentence to do gay shit?

Fucking retard.

For the record it was 6.5 manslaughter and good behavior champ

is it too late to ask for a refund?

groks.

everyone always asks about the word "groks" lol

I want this tho

Wha...What is it supposed to be? and it would've looked better if it was on just one side

You're too young to get shitty tattoos on your chest. Plus you have....a cuff key around your neck. Not even a zak tool. get the fuck out of here you poser

okay you were drunk driving and hit someone. you're an embarrassment to your race you plebian

Source?

Thats actually a cool idea, im getting odal rune on my hand

many of my friends have gotten tattoos and i think they are retarded but i hold my tongue because they deformed themselves for live, and paid for the privilege

I just googled Aries Tattoo kek

You should have a better reason to get a tattoo on your fucking forearm than "IT MAH FAVRITE ANIMAL"

did you have something to do with that shitheap college football book?

I want to get this, maybe on my wrist.

gr8 b8 m8

tatoos are for retards and you will regret it

It's not bait, you should seriously reconsider getting your first tattoo in a highly visible place on your body just because you think lions are badass.
Plenty people regret their tattoos, and you probably will too if the only driving force behind it is "LION IS MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL".

looks like absolute shit

>also zipper abs

niggah you gay

Sup. Got this 3 years ago, still love it

objectively looks like shit

fucking cookie cutter shit

every single "snowflake" has this gay geometric-shape-animal-shit

That's cool. I still like it.

None, mostly because I'm not a faggot that lacks a personality.

Tattoos don't need to have some bullshit spiritual / symbolic meaning to have it inked on your skin. Most people get tattoos because they thought the design was cool, liked it etc.. I would have no problem telling people i love lions and i love the outback, nor would i give a single fuck what someone like yourself thinks of my reasoning for getting a tattoo in the first place.

I've also finally found the design i want, tattoo artist is next.

Why do geometric tattoos fit into the "snowfalke" persona? I mean, I understand phrases of three retarded words or useless symbols like infinite and shit like that, but that's just an style of drawing.

>Likes lions
>Gets tattoo of Lion that will be on him for the rest of his life

Maybe you should work on your impulse control there buddy. Those people who gets designs because they think they are cool/liked it? Yeah, a tell-tale sign of poor impulse control. These are the same people who see a 55" TV at the store and buy it, despite having a working 45" inch, but they still wanted it because they thought it was cool and they liked it.

Poor impulse control is also linked to a host of negative outcomes in ones life as well. It's why a girl having tattoo's is one of the single greatest visual indicators of how likely she is to cheat.

Don't throw around projections, you speak as if everyone in the world that has a tattoo did not think of the repercussions. Why do you try to act smart on the internet? it's quite obvious you're a complete dumb cunt.

Go nuts then and enjoy it when you get it. Prepare yourself for everyone you meet questioning (silently or out loud) your reasons for getting a lion inked on your forearm.

If you get offended, or care about what others think, you are not a man. I'm afraid, you should go ahead and inject yourself with testosterone because you are clearly lacking.

What happened to men in western society? no wonder the US girls here love to fuck and always talk shit about US men.

why do you want to get those?

Most "men in western society" you talk about (John Wayne type assholes I assume) would think you a fool. I actually have tattoos, and I don't regret any of them because I considered the annoyance of others and the value of the image to me.

>If you get offended, or care about what others think, you are not a man.
You don't even have your lion tattoo and you're already offended. Wait a few months before you get it done.

>i have them
>you dont need them, you don't respect them enough
>you don't have a real meaning for them

I'm not offended in the slightest, in fact in russia I'd laugh right in your face and tell you to sit down nefore you end up falling over.

If a man wants something / likes it. That's all tht matters, what others say is invalid.

>in russia
>western society
pick one slav

>guys im tough i promise!

I'm talking about the other guy, it seems westerners.. especially american men are very soft and always think about what others will think of them.

They are not men, and cant think for themselves and get what they want without being scared.

ugliest shit in the entire thread

Is a foot tattoo a good idea? I'm a long ways off of actually selecting a tattoo or anything, but I was considering the possibilities. I was interested in getting a swastika done on my sole but that didn't sound very smart, so I am thinking of going with a Rune. If I get a tattoo how long will I be incapacitated?

wow kys

Get what you want.

hahahaha faggot got his cock sucked by faggot men

Be a man and blow into a kleenex

r8

Shut the fuck up with your basic shit

for americans being very soft, they have done very good controlling the world.

what is this shit?

But they don't, propaganda... . You just control your puppet states.

no man, im not talking about politic and war, this is all a Theater act.
All the world besides 3 countries are controlled by the current Bank System.

Only Countries that are Kind of "free" are Cuba, Iran and Nord Korea. Well Cuba not really. They have Agreements with the USA.
So they are Iran and Nord Korea. Lets see how Long can they last before falling under the controll of the bank.

Thanks for agreeing, now go back to being chinas and russias little bitch.

can't you read, should i write that in russian for you?
russia like China, like india and Taiwan are all sucking the Banks balls.

If you want your Country to stop being a Little bitch of the Bank you must do something. And thats not trying to feel superior here, you are not.

>russia like China, like india and Taiwan are all sucking the Banks balls.

Post proofs

I have never ever seen it before this thread. It's not as common as you make out

instagram.com/p/BcoNdqPlgdg/?taken-by=londonreese

1/2 of my right sleeve

look for Unitary Enterprise and try to find informations on how for example russia is printing Money and for what reason. Interesting is who own this and where he is from.
Those Information are difficult to find, guess why, wish you luck.

how did you even found those tattoos you dumb fags? because this shit is so common and literally everyone has this "unique" tattoo of a fucking animal made out of edgy shapes

>I got my dick sucked from guys. Im not gay im alpha