MFW eating a reheated chicken breast

>MFW eating a reheated chicken breast

Why the fuck does chicken smell and taste like burnt rubber after being microwaved?

microwave chicken and rice

I just eat it cold now. Otherwise I take one bite and throw it away.

My fucking microwave is busted looks like no grilled cheese for me tonight :(

>Been reheating my food with an oven because I hated Microwaves

how long did you microwave it for

30 seconds

I eat microwaved chicken/rice/veggies with some freshly cooked eggs every day.

Just add some sort of sauce or spices. My go-to is hot sauce+mustard+dijon+garlic+cayenne pepper+tumeric+chili powder+taco seasoning. The spices and sauces only add 50 calories if you choose wisely too.

Its cool because i can make it taste like something new every day.

Brine your shit beforehand you mongoloid

eating literally corpse

Chicken tastes like dog shit why would putting into a micro-nuclear radiating tin cube make it any better?

Fuck chicken. I will eat that shit all day, but not with a smile on my face. I wont even bother trying to make it delicious. Heat in the oven with some salt and pepper on it for 30 minutes on high heat, cut into slices and binge really fast.

speaking of microwaves, you guys ever microwave your eggs? shit takes like 1 min 2 cook and if you scramble them first they are the fluffiest eggs i ever had and you only have 2 wash 1 cup. microwaves are underrated for some foods desu.

>2018
>still using a microwave instead of using a stove

Never going to make it

in prison, if you said that shit...dudes be all up in your cheeks cuz you advertising that you wouldn't negotiate out of a cheek bustin

It's better cold anyway

English, nigger.

Put a cup of water in with the chicken to retain moisture you dumb nigger.

It's gay to know and say all that and you would get raped in prison

eat it cold fag

lmfao

>microwaves

Because you don't know how to cook.

I love the way vegans say this to make it sound bad. It just sounds metal as fuck. I'd also eat human meat if I could.

please do, you deserve the prions

Dont microwave your chicken breast you manchild.
Put little oil on the pan and reheat it on medium temperature on your stove for few minutes

yes, heat it in high temperature so more heterocyclic amine is produced

Yeah, I didn’t think I was eating a live animal, you dumb fucking faggot vegan nigger.

people that say shit like this always take shitton of drugs

Yeah, hold on guys, let me just bring a fucking stove to work.