Are white men stronger then others?

Are white men stronger then others?
Not it a /pol way, I just noticed most strongmen are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gVAqwyv1uN0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21542061
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20699471
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18470530
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/clinvar/variation/18312/
powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/results/2017/classic-powerlifting/detailed_scoresheet_m.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. White men just hold back minorities from achieving their true strength.

I think that's the case, and black men have faster twitch fibers or something, and that is why they run faster

Blacks and Pacific Islanders are very strong, but theyre also athletic, so the most gifted ones go into sports that earn them millions and fame, instead of obscure memesports no one gives a fuck about.

Nords and Samoans tend to be big and strong. Africans tend to be fast runners.

europeans usually have bigger frames, look at the dutch and the polish

its hard to tell like on average. But its more just white men tend to pursue obscure sports like powerlifting/strongman things which is why they dominate it imo.

I'm pacific islander and I was probably stronger than 90% of kids in school let alone 95+% of white kids but most people like me get into rugby and utilize our athleticism/skill rather than focusing on a huge deadlift or squat.

It's just that powerlifting, strongman, and other strength competitions are mostly white. But NFL is heavily black. Both are strong

People don't typically decide to be a strongman at 13 years old. It usually starts out as a hobby. For many sports if you've built your body up enough to even consider being a strongman than you're probably not going to make it at the top level in other sports.

any sport that involves throwing or long strong arms is dominated by whites. QB in football, shot put, pitcher, swimmer etc

then how do you explain
>larry wheels
>kevin oak
>ray williams
>mark henry
>ls mcclain
>russell orhii
>charles okpoko
>steve goggins
>sean noriega
>ronnie coleman
>mohammed bouafia
>the entire weightlifting teams of china and iran
>that one chilean dude who beat rostami at iwf worlds last year
>speaking of which, kianoush rostami

/pol/ please go

Yes

Not only are you using flawed logic but you're arguing with a /pol/ boogeyman that doesn't even exist in this thread.

QB in football? That tends to be a position that is believed to require intelligence, and well....the other sports you mentioned are also memesports, except for baseball that has been taken over by black Latin Americans.

Go back to Mexico you dirty spic

lol

Iran means "the land of Aryans"

can we be serious for a second. strongman and pling is a huge joke and should not be compared to any real sport.

Whites tend to have thicker spinal columns and shorter femurs
IE better powerlifting leverages

pacific islanders aren't human though

i'd say more related to cattle

WHITE NIGGAS ARE ON SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT

In the same light, blacks especially those with ancestry in plainslands (Kenya, Australia) have particularly long lengs more adept for running and jumping
Some abbo tribes actually have a tradition of manhood that involves jumping over their father’s head

Hahahahahaha

White people are smart enough to not play concussion ball.

>Iran means "the land of Aryans"

it's settled, iranians are the genetic ascendents

FUCKING THIS LOOOOL

>top rated stars of most major sports are white
Cry harder Sambo.

>implying

Whites have more power overall for things like lifting and throwing, but less explosive power for things like running and sprinting.

>ts hard to tell like on average. But its more just white men tend to pursue obscure sports like powerlifting/strongman things which is why they dominate it

Or darts lmao

He said strongmen, you listed olympic lifters and powerlifters.

>b-b-buh I meant overweight men in untested competitions
>no fair!

>the absolute insecurity in these post

Nice argument

you too

thanks

np xoxo

Shorter limbs.
Black people have larger arms and legs, and better fast twitch muscles, which make then good at sports like boxing which require reach or running.
You won't see then much in swimming, cause their legs to arms proportions fuck things up, and in a olympic lifting setting, it would mean having to do extra work, as you'd have to lift more than someone with large torso and small limbs like asians and whites.

That's not true though.
Whites are taller on average and have larger frames.

If that were true Asians would dominate all weight lifting competitions.

You are not h'white

Yes, but its related more to the proportions than average size.
For instance, imagine both a white and black guy with the same height, the black guy is gonna have a smaller torso and bigger leg, and the white guy is gonna have a longer torso and smaller leg, in most cases, its not a question of height, but of proportions.

Have you ever watched olympic weightlifting? Asians basically dominate smaller classes, while lose to whites at bigger ones.
Powerlifting tho, maybe something different.

Hmm... comparing pictures of black and white athletes right now
You may be right.
Interesting.

This

it's called "World's Strongest Man", not "World's Strongest Man*"
*not taking anything on an ever changing and
arbitrary list, decided by pencilnecks who don't even lift

user, i have some news for you.

youtu.be/gVAqwyv1uN0

how will non-asians even compete?!

chinks are insane

>that fucking teddy bear proportion

based Kim Jong Un

There is a young massive black dude from bukina faso on the scene. Hasnt done much yet but is about 19yr old.

Whites do give all strongmen so far. Especially iceland obv.

if strongman competitions were pushed in the inner city, we'd probably have a lot of black strongman

If it made money black people would probably dominate it.

I guess not having you and 3 generations of your family being sent to Labour camps is the best kind of motivation.

Whites are the strongest closely followed by pacific islanders

>white people seem to do well at this things
>AYO LMAO WE GET DA DOLLAZ MAYNE AYE FUCK YOU

>Are white men stronger then others?
Generally yes.

Of course, there are some nerdic guys with very weak bones and muscles, too.

They would win in manlet strongman.

>Africans tend to be fast runners.
Nope.

>Not Strongmanlet competition..

I failed.

Nah black people have higher belly-buttons and therefore higher centers of gravity; this lets them run faster quicker. White people have lower belly-buttons and centers of gravity, which is why we swim so much better. Black people don't lift competitively as much because of cultural reasons. I mean, white people have Thor and black people have some zebra-looking asshole who says nothing about being strong to protect your family and village.

Whites have large and robust skeletal structure that supports more muscle mass in the core area and upper legs which is the most important part of human anatomy when moving extreme weight.

West africans are also rather large but more in an athletic sense which makes them perfect for activities that require you to move your own body as fast as possible.

East africans are extremely slender and light, perfect for endurance sports.

Middle-easterns are average, tipping towards white physiology.

Asians are compact, very good pound-for-pound performance.

>Black people have larger arms and legs
>You won't see then much in swimming

Long limbs are undeniably an advantage in swimming. The average height of male swimmers in Olympic finals is over 6'2".

Blacks are poor swimmers, but there is more too it than just proportions.

>Kim Un Gook

Sounds like something Trump would call Kim Jong Un away from a mic.

Caucasians also tend to have larger hands than african americans. Bigger hands would surely be an advantage in any strong man event involving grip strength and/or an awkward object.

I have nothing but observations to back it up but I gotta agree with this.

>I can agree
>My dad is Dutch
>He has the biggest frame
>He is 6'2
>Marries a latin
>I end up
>5'11
>Same big hands size and foot
>4 cm less of shoulder lenght
>It could be worse

kleintje

t. you

yep, im not /pol/ but yes white people are the strongest version of human

the closest answer(s) to anything science-based in this thread (minus the anecdotal/observational based stuff)

23andme actually tells you your likelihood of expressing fast vs slow twitch muscle fibers, and an idea of the sports which you would be more suited to

pic related is mine

some more 23andme shit those of you who care might find interesting.

How accurate and good is this website ukfag?

The answer to every question ITT

True.

Kenyans have a very high center of gravity

Shut up
I suffer everyday

Neanderthal genes make your bones thicker.

definitely amerifag, but the site itself doesn't claim accuracy; instead they link you to study (that they rank on a 4 star system based on peer review, reproducibility, experiment quality, etc.) which links the variant you have in your typing to a certain expression.

if you're critical enough to be able to weed through workout advice on Veeky Forums, you'll be more than fine with the amount of information you can get from 23andme

these are probably the results the racists in this thread are looking for

so what are the differences between CT and CC if they both have the same common result or is this just some more garbage pseudoscience pumped out by these stupid companies to make people feel better about themselves?

Here are the links to the studies they provide.

If I were to guess, it's probably like the malaria/sickle cell trait situation. If you have sickle cell (like being CC), or you're a carrier for sickle cell (like being CT), you cant get malaria. CT people have the trait we're interested in, just like CC people, but CC people also have some side effect. the important thing to note is just because we know *something* about what a genotype does, doesn't mean we know *everything*

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21542061
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20699471
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18470530

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/clinvar/variation/18312/
(fuck this, there are 10 of them, so i just gave you the top three and the clinvar)

Yes, Aryan genes.
The reason why whites have strong gods and the negroids don't, is because whites were always more prone to valuing strength and having it due to our genes.
The entire Negroid race could try and get into strongman or powerlifting, and they wouldn't still ever have one of their own as the worlds strongest man.

No one in that list is a strongman

Iranians are mongrelized descendants of ancient Aryans that remained in the Middle East and race mixed with Arabs. Germanics however are genetically pure Aryans and still the same as the ancient Aryans were.

>lists up a bunch of roidfags and one genetic outlier in the ipf
>all of the top drug tested strength athletes are euroasian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>south asian

OH NO NO NO

no, it's just the only sport they can compete in without getting completely outmatched.

Top kek right there. Almost literally every single sport is dominated by white men. Like 95% of them all lol.

>muh hockey
>muh rugby

Don't (You) me with garbage bait like that again.

>IPF classic championships 2017
>men's division has 8 weight classes
>only 4 non whites were in the podium total
>over 17 whites not counting the euroasians from kazakhstan
>only 2 niggers, all of them mixed race afropeans from america
>one oceanian

OH NO NO NO
powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/results/2017/classic-powerlifting/detailed_scoresheet_m.htm

Hockey, rugby and 95% of all other sports in existence.
Stay mad little niggerboy, your race is only good at two sports, basketball (or baxetball as you say it) and sprinting.
Literally everything else in the world is dominated by whites.

Long legs are a hyuge disadvantage in swimming.
Looks at Phelps, he's all torso and arms.
To be an elite swimmer you need this weird genetic combo of huge hands and feet, long arms and torso, and short legs.

mirin neck

nothing is wrong with strongman competitions

>44551403
>powerlifting is the only sport that actually tests maximal strength
Curling is a joke, powerlifting actually has its place even outside of competition for actual strength comparison and measurement at least.
Strongman is fun as fuck to watch and trust me no one gives a fuck about your gold medal artistic gymnastics as there's no bigger prestige than being awarded the strongest man in the world.

>23andme
Disregarded.

Weak little niggerboy getting a bit salty