I fell for the "I won't get addicted meme"...

I fell for the "I won't get addicted meme". Tried cigarettes last year (8 packs all year) and vowed to never buy them again this year, bought more today and smoked a couple. Is this the beginning of a life long addiction or do I have the opportunity to break from the clutches of cancer sticks?

Are you a fucking idiot? Thats not enough to become addicted, you just enjoy smoking.

just fucking vape weed you idiot

sage

both. the answer you are looking for is both. This IS the beginning of an addiction, but you still have a chance to quit now and quit forever

If you're gonna smoke buy organic

Also girls like smokers and drinkers, they like men who are risky and on the dangerous side

>throw out the ones you have
>don't buy any more
>just don't fucking buy them
>say "no" if you're offered one, like an adult

Wow that was hard.

i notice most faggots like you (spineless) don't actually inhale when they say they smoke

i used to have this raging faggot friend (always sucking dick) who would bum a fag off me, but kid did it to try to get into my pants and fit in around me, he never actually smoked a dick in his life unlike me -- which he was trying to impress

just stop fucking acting like you're a real man, you ain't bitch

>but addiction is a disease, user
>why won't you give my shitty choices the respect they deserve?
>it's a disease, user, i need medical help

Smoke hookah with friends.
>Buy a Mya QT hookah ($50)
>Al-Fakher Mint and Watermelon shisha
>Coconut charcoal
>Hot plate for coal
>Good times

I smoked a pack a day from age 11 to age 28 and wuit cold turkey. Anyhting's possible. Give it up now before it beceomes really hard. I read a book called "easyway to Quit" and never smoked again. Has been about 8 years and you couldn't pay me to smoke again.

how the fuck did you reliably get a pack a day in your early teens

Not that guy but my parents had literal cartons stocked up. I could take packs all the time and they didn’t notice.

I've smoked for 2 years. Never really let the need to smoke, just did it when bored or wanted to relax. Sometimes went days without smoking. Ended up quitting bc I couldn't be bothered to stand out I was the cold anymore. Never felt withdrawal. Addiction is a meme.

You think cigarettes are bad when it comes to addiction? You haven't seen shit.

fuuuuck ive been on and off dip for three years now its too fucking good. a post gym dip buzz is the best feeling there is. i think the best way to ease off is pouches. also luckily in canada its expensive as fuck so i buy a lot less than if i were in the states

>he never actually smoked a dick in his life unlike me

dude, this was the hardest thing in the world for me to quit (6 years now)

nothing like driving around with a fatty on a nice day with some beats

Started stealing them form my parents, then fished in front of stores. You would be surprised who would buy them for you, old ladies, respectable looking men, etc. It was a different time then. Eventually found a chink store that would sell them out the back door to minors.

There is literally no withdrawl other than wanting to smoke.

Chewing is easy as fuck to quit. Instead of putting in a dip just pop in a piece of gum you dumb faggot and you’ll replace your shit addiction with something non harmful

You’re addicted i guarantee it. Just try and quit. I bet you can’t.

Been smoking since I was 13, that's 11 years so far, that's almost half my life. The longest I ever quit was for 5 months but then I hot dragged back into it because im weak. Used to run cross country and played lacrosse all my life and always trained year round. I can't run 100 feet now because I can't breathe. Have had asthma since I was born, used to have to do the box every night for 30 min to an hour. At least I got to stay up late a while and watch shows I couldn't watch during the day. Have gone from smoking non filtered and camel wides to Kamel red to now I have to smoke menthol so I don't have to use my inhaler everyday. I smoke the 100s and occasionally rip the filter off. If I can't afford a pack (a few rare times) I'll take every butt I see on the ground that may be worth smoking and have searched the sidewalk open up ash bins. Typing this up it sounds worse than I thought
>pic not familiar

I get into smoking every couple years for a 2 week period or so. Never fell for the addiction meme.

Realized I forgot my advice, it is: set your pack down and think who is stronger? You or that box. Or smoke your last pax and then go cold turkey with a lot of snacks if you're skinny or replace it with drinking if you're fat. Only temporarily of course, I often replace one addiction for another, trying to make less life threatening choices each time I progress. Hypothetically

I got up to a pack a day for a couple months and was able to stop when I realized if I didnt now id actually get addicted. There's a thing called willpower, maybe you should use some and stop being a weak beta who cant stop smoking after 8 packs through out 1 year

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

Been dipping since 2012 and I'm probably never going to quit.
Too much of a weak mental fortitude to overcome the screaming urge to pack a fatty and chill

> 2018
> does not smoke tobacco
Are you a school-leased, mentally disabled, or both?
> b-but you dies!!!
So? Was life a competition who lived for the longest time?
> you will be hooked !!!
No, if he is not a minor and knows how to smoke reasonably.
> t -t- THERE'S MONEY MONEY !!!
Who forces you to buy a pack a day, a fucking bumblebee

Read this.
I smoked 20 a day for ~8 years and stopped with no problems after reading this.

Download it for free if you think I'm a shill. Life I give a fuck

I quit smoking a year and half ago, 2 weeks ago I smoked a cigarettes when out with friends, honestly there's nothing that tastes as good.

My aim is to smoke a cig every couple of months without getting addicted, best of both worlds.

A classic.

What's this meme called

>8 packs all year

Hahahaha nigger you are not addicted when you start smoking at least a pack a week is when you need to worry, but I'd stop now anyway because all you are doing is laying the foundations for future struggle.

>8 packs
>in the throes of addiction

kys

what did he mean by this

Great way to pick it up again

This

Or move on to loud which is not addicting

As soon as you start smoking again during daytime for a few days you start to become addicted again. Trust me, been there and now have to deal with this shit again...

>As soon as you start smoking again during daytime for a few days you start to become addicted again. Trust me, been there and now have to deal with this shit again...

this. so this.

Röökijäbä

I have been addicted and now I
Iike to think I'm just in "like to smoke" mode (3 in an evening is typical).

But we both gotta just stop. You can get snus. That plus an ephedrine/caffeine stack for the mornings is all the stimulants you could need really