Is there any hope?

Is there any hope?

Maybe

dude you are like 35% BF

how to lower

Is it that bad?

There's always hope

Why does everyone on here always way overshoot people's bf percent. Is it cause they intentionally wanna make them feel like shit?

He has zero muscle definition. It may as well be 60% bf since you cant see shit.

dusty faggot

You look good my man, keep doing what you're doing

Maybe if you stop eating so much, fatty.

Yes. Veeky Forums is toxic as fuck because it's an offshoot of /r9k/. People here want everyone else to be miserable too.

Are you retarded? No way that is more than 18%-20%

...what

Fat fuck

Continue eating clean and low carb, may increase the cardio to get rid of that last bit of pudge. I feel your pain. The good news is your body looks great to people outside of the Veeky Forums bubble.

>t. dusty fat fuck

Yes that's op. Are you him or a similar fatass?

why are you replying to me you amerilard?

Definitely. I would recommend more back training, but without actually seeing your back I don't have as good an idea on whether or not you want to do that as you do. We're all gonna make it, and you're closer to making it than a lot of people. I would say you don't look massively strong to me but again I don't know your lifts, and if you aren't going for strength that's fine too

You're making good progress. Keep up the good work and you'll be completely different in a years time. Well done, bud.

as a wise australian once told me, we're all gonna make it

>being this dysmorphic
Smart!

>asking if there's "hope" when you can't even see your abs
Why do people do this?

Op here. Yeah I'm new to training. This is 5 months.
5X5 bench 190
5x5 deadlift 230
Uhhhh what legs?

Pretty much everything needs work but I have 15 inch biceps so I'm pretty happy about that. :))) the little gains

you are at 100% bf soy boy
kys