Making it is ruining my relationship

This is one of a few examples, but what happened today has caused a huge fight with my girlfriend.

>go to gym together
>while I do lateral raises, a really cute latina girl with a perfect body stands next to me, doing the same exercise
>looks at me every now and again, trying to get my attention
>while resting between sets, squats provactively, turns to face me. She is no more than 3-4 feet away and the entire section with dumbbells is completely empty
>despite myself can't stop sneaking a peek every now and then, bc i'm a man
>I feel awkward, but don't really want to move because of what this bimbo is doing, so decide just to focus on my lifts
>the gf comes back from her yoga class, doesn't say anything but I can tell she is pissed/sad
>get into a huge fight upon getting home, still not speaking

Other examples:

>a month ago, gf goes out with the girls, one of them gets really drunk and tries to initiate a threesome
>neighbor girl always smiles at me when she's letting her dog out, even when I'm walking by with my gf
>girl at my workplace trying to hit on me and lure me away from my gf, despite the fact that she knows we've been together 2 years

When does it end, bros. Why are these girls continually trying to hit on me? I've never been bad looking, managing to pull girls even when I wasn't Veeky Forums but holy shit, it's gotten so much worse ever since I've gotten muscles. We recently moved to a new state (FL) and the girls here are way more aggressive than from where we lived before. I've never cheated before, but I don't want to be rude or mean to people if there's a reason for doubt.

What do brosephs? Also I'm on no fap day 60, should I cease and desist?

i fucked your girl mike

No fap shill detected. Sage.

You are either a collosal LARPing faggot or a collosal fucking dumbass.

No sane girl gets in fights over petty jealousy like someone standing beside you in a gym, they get in fights because when they feel the jealousy you don't reassure her that you love her. Make her feel like she doesn't need to be jealous or be prepared to lose her.

>not cucking your gf with the perfect latina like it's some sort of doujin where she's jealous then joins in after a while to try to win you back and gives you the best sex of your life all while sitting on the bench in the middle of the gym
>afterwards your gf and the latina become rivals and try to 1-UP each other until you knock them up both

OP, good news: you need to give those occational tinges of jealousy to remind her that youre still in the market and desired by other women. She will say she hates it etc etc but from history we all know the monent she feels like she has options and you dont youre dead.

Just dont overdo it and let it descend into a "who can make each other more jealous" thing

kek

This doesn't work in real life. I made my girl suck my dick a couple of hours after fucking another girl. She got pretty pissed off. Girlfriends just don't seem to like other girls.

user gets it. Watch what she does, not what she says. She gets upset because she knows you can pull some hot ass if you wanted. This upsets her because she has to actually compete against these girls and she clearly knows your value is high. Keep doing what you do and don’t let what she says get to you. She will attempt to pull you down and make you her little pussy-bitch as much as possible. Stay strong

picture says HD
its 200 x 200 pixels

nice one ...

Day 60. Fucking nice work bruh.

At first I was gonna call you a cuck who has never had a gf

Then I read the rest of your post. Good man.

This. Dont fall for her tricks op

For women, love is the feeling of being out of control

Do you think humans are monogamous? I don't. If this is something that's eating you from the inside, and you want to explore more then why not try being in an open relationship?

I mean you can go quite a few ways about it.

Ball is in your court after all. You can

1. Use your higher desirability to strongarm the relationship
2. Convey loyalty and attempt to convert jealousy into gratefulness

But really, this just means she's just insecure as fuck. That's a hard thing to fix long term. Didn't Chris Pratt have a similar issue with Anna Faris? They're like divorcing now.

actually i have to disagree, some girls are literally out of their minds. My bestfriend, his ex and I were all three at the gym and my buddy was lying doing dumbbell chest press. During his set, this chick walks in front of him and is picking out dumbbells with her back facing him. He clears the set, drops the weight and sits up just simply looking forward. As soon as he gets up for my turn is ex is stomping off in a fury, when he stops her and asks whats going on she literally starts screaming like a harpy how he's checking out other girls and throws the biggest tantrum I have ever scene. The whole gym is watching us now and it got so bad, that my buddy's parents had to come pick her up cause she didn't want to ride in the car and they actually took her to the airport and helped her fuck back to SF. Afterwards they talked to my buddy and told him that he shouldn't date her cause this relationship is unhealthy. My buddy though stupidly enough took her ass back a month later and kept her around for another year before their final break up. But ya user it sure does happen, ive seen it with my own eyes and it totally changed my views on females.

Stop with the beta-mind. You don't want girls now, they want you. These are all just useless beta-orbiters. No one is the shining star that your gf is. They can try, so write em off. Make sure your gf knows she is your world. Then move on with it. Males and females are nicer and happier around attractive people, be as oblivious about flirting as your autistic ass used to be. You'll make it. Monogamy is god-tier

>I cant stop other women finding me attractive but I'm not interested in them because you're all I need
There, done. Problem solved.

Its both patronizing in saying you have options but also grateful you have her.

>despite myself can't stop sneaking a peek every now and then, bc i'm a man

No user, you just can't control yourself

>We recently moved to a new state (FL) and the girls here are way more aggressive than from where we lived before.
If you're in South Florida, the Latinas won't even care that you're in a relationship. I moved to Broward a year before my girlfriend graduated and joined me, and I had girls wanting to play mistress, even knowing I was spoken for. My Venezuelan buddy explained it away as a cultural thing.

I wish I had cheated, desu. It's far more difficult to do now that we live together.

Stop tolerating her to be that jealous or cheat on her so she is right to be.

Haha fool, you assume women with low self-esteem have mature, logical brains. Rookie mistake. 10 minutes after you say this she already invented a way for you to dump her for her sister.

>No sane girl

nice fucking blog post fag

>occational
kill yourself nigger

Its a relevant response fuckhead, don't just >MUH BLOG POST BLOG POST! every time someone brings up an anecdotal story shit grinds my gears at this point

"open relationship" aka "I'd like to be single but I'm too complex ridden and afraid of myself to be alone by myself so I need a sacrificial person I pretend to commit to so the both of us don't feel alone"

A relationship should be built on trust and mutual sacrifice, as you would want to actually spend decades with each other (and god behold, maybe even raise kids together); opening it up ruins both.
I am afraid the testosterone starts messing with your brain, ma'am.

>I wish I had cheated, desu. It's far more difficult to do now that we live together.

Please either aquire a proper moral compass or off yourself.
Or break up if random new pussy is more important to you than her trust and your ability to speak truthfully to her.

Woman detected

>neighbor girl always smiles at me when she's letting her dog out, even when I'm walking by with my gf
This is just being friendly.
Other ones are just thots and can BEGONED

>"open relationship" aka "I'd like to be single but I'm too complex ridden and afraid of myself to be alone by myself so I need a sacrificial person I pretend to commit to so the both of us don't feel alone"
This.

If you want to fuck others, just be single and fuck different females all you want. If you want a relationship, have a relationship, which means being loyal.

Your girlfriend is an idiot. Dump her and get a new one who isn't jealous all the time.

and this is why i never let a girl live together with me. I just love fucking different qts.
Im soon hiting 30 and i want a son... but only a son, no woman... Life as a single is too good.

nice retarded wall of text I'm not gonna read

>Encourages being a decent person
>Hurr durr ur a woman

This isn't insulting to women.

>For women, love is the feeling of being out of control

This blew my mind. Where do i start learning about women. I just got out of an LTR and I'm not very experienced with many other women.

Why would you assume that?
Just because I wouldn't want to put my dick into everything that moves once I have willfully commited to a girl?

If I was a woman I would fill this space with stupid ad hominems noone would care about, but I want my argument to be untouched.

t. 31-y-o male with 14 years of 3 relationships without cheating, happy single atm, wont ever commit to a whore so why should she to a man-whore?

inb4 LARP; so what, it's a british-congoese lip-disc manufacturer appreciation board

By speaking with women.

But since it's Veeky Forums you'll be brainwashed to Red Pill theory and then naturally progress to Inceldom when the former inevitably fails you.

People want you to get better, but not better than themselves. I'm working on three areas right now, this is what i experience:

1: Stopped spending money on stupid bullshit and put 80% of my income in an investment account.

>user has such a shitty apartment
>my Tv/phone/car is so much better than yours user are you poor?
>why don't you ever buy new clothes?
>But it's only five dollars lol are you poor? (because i cook my own coffee at home instead of buying 5$ coffees daily)
>you've got such a good job why don't you pay the tab user?
>copped some new Jordans whats up with YOUR shoes user? (beat up sneakers)

2: Working on my /fitness and cardio

>lol user why do you always bother cooking this stuff
>don't invite user he doesn't like good food
>you look like a boxer user... i bet i could fuck you up though
>yeah yeah user is so buff now he only lives for the gym haha
>no weed anymore? that's lame as fuck bro

3: Having more sex

>Why do you always go for such bimbos?
>here we go again, 5 minutes into the bar and user is gone talking to some slut
>hes gonna catch something i swear
>impregnated any bar whore yet?
>i wouldnt even want to do what he does, how can he even enjoy sex when he fucks a new girl all the time?
>user thinks he's the hottest guy on earth so annoying... (this i can actually understand because his gf tried kissing me drunk and i told him and they separated.... he told me he was madly in love)

This is all from my friends. Fuck it, i tried explaining myself to them for example i can just laugh at people that buy electronics on credit and then show off, but they get very defensive and tell me i'm not normal so i stopped, they don't want to know, they want to stay ignorant.

I'm slowly leaving them behind while i'm raising my net worth, my fitness and my game and i don't even care anymore. It was fun and all with them but i don't see them pushing me to my best so that's no big loss.

Ignore the fags you're right. Both girls and guys can be extremely jealous and blame their partner for all kinds of shit.

Try reassuring her more often and if she doesn't change and learn to deal with bullshit like this and control her emotions just break up with her. She will probably one day cheat on you out of her irrational fear of being cheated on by herself btw. Jealous people are fucking insecure faggots and don't deserve your time.

man they sound like cunts

my best mate lives on the other side of the coutnry, but i swear to god we hype each other up in every way all the time and legit hanging out with him for 20 minutes gives you a better confidence boost than any in the world

best part is it converts too, we fucking slay life and get better jobs and win heaps of shit every time we hang out, thats what friends should be

just tell those cunts to fuck off whenever they try that shit, tell them to do it too if they want to make it

You bitch like a woman

Those aren’t friends man. Friends can playfully jab at each other but that seems like they are constantly bringing you down. DITCH THEM NOW.

Who even says shit like that in real life, and why would you choose to spend your free time with them?

Samwe
>was drinking at a bar with friends and gf
>gf is talking to a friend of mine
>random girl comes uo to me and starts dancing against me
>gf nearly started fighting her and we had to leave

You apparently have a good dread game and you didn't even try. Use that shit. Look it up.

I'm trying to make it and it's becoming noticeable. Girls are looking at me in the gym and my woman is noticing. She's seeing me fill out and now cutting. She asked me out of the blue the other night, "Are we okay?"

When you focus on yourself, girls notice.

Oh and good shit on the nofap. I only ever made it 40 days.

I don't get why you get so hunged up on the idea of an open relationship, and why you think that it's entirely the result of self doubt, negativity and pretentious act. Sure, we're all capable of falling in love and we'll have special person in our lives. But love and lust is a two different thing, I'm sure that you had your moments in your life that you fantasized about someone else while you were in a relationship. We all have that, and that's natural among humans. As much as you don't want to admit or agree to that, that's just reality. And as long as your other half agrees to the idea of open relationship, trust is still there. Just no sacrifice. If you truly loved someone, you would want that person to have the best life right? And look at the statistics of divorce and sneaky infidelity, it's high af. That's how I look at it. I get it though, this isn't something that we learned in school, it's something that you learn later on so it's hard for most of you to comprehend.
>I am afraid the testosterone starts messing with your brain maam
If roids are the ones that made me realistic and have the ability to think of other people's needs then I might as well take more up my ass cheeks lol

The absolute state of PUA incels

Not them but I guess I just have a different opinion than you. I think if you find the right person you won’t be thinking about anyone else. Sure, maybe in passing you might think “oh she’s cute” or “she has a nice ass” but at the end of the day she won’t compare to the total package that is our significant other.

>advocates monogamy
>calls others beta

Hey you nip bastard stop making valid points these neckbeards are trying to wallow

>mad someone was looking at you
It's over, move on. She already decided to fuck someone else to get back at you

>sane girl
You know that's like 5% of the 18-40 age group

Chris Pratt's career took off and his wife's sizzled the fuck out a long time ago. He wants to ride the wave and she wants him home to be a full time father. They split mutually.

Chad Pratt knows he can do much better.

you're a man
deal with it
Either you love your gf and like her more than just a hole to spunk into or you don't and will cheat

Im not the Person for a relationship, not even if its open. Till now Girls can handle that one doesn't care and will call, if then only to fuck.
Last week i got an sms (yeah i dont have an smart phone)
"The Crow you dont write me back, you contact me 2 days after my last text, i dont think that you want this. Was nice to Meeting you."
We fucked 1 time, i i didn't mention fucking anything about relationship and so on... i called her 2 days after the sms bc Weekend, we met and fucked again. I still didn't mention anything about relationship.
Fucking around better than any Kind o relationship.
Mens be Alpha, at least act Alpha, above all act attractiv.

Asking for an open relationship in an existing monogamous one effectively nukes it the overwhelming majority of the time whether the other person accepts or rejects the idea. If someone wants to make an open arrangement work for any length of time, they're hamstringing themselves by not doing it from the start.

I agree. Some people can really enjoy each other's company more than anyone else's, and they love the idea of being monogamous. I personally never had an open relationship because having more than one is overwhelming to me (lol) but I support that type of relationship very much. My friend is married for 10+ yrs and they both enjoy their open lives. But open relationship is definitely not for everyone, jealousy is also one of our very basic instinct. And also too most of us all grew up with one mom and dad.
2 nukes wasn't enough

It's good that you know what you want from the start then, you wouldn't have to deal with having the urge to explore yourself. If she keeps bugging you about relationship then you should straight up tell her that you just wanted her angus for funzies.
Yeah, if your other half was monogamous then breaking that news to him/her about being open would be challenging. Would be a whole lot easier if you be straight up with your other half about it in the first place for sure.

how old are you?

Penis

shut up

You need to get new friends user that understand you're trying to better yourself and will encourage you instead of keeping you on their shitty level.

Motherfucker don't give in to that bullshit. Your job isn't to pamper her and make her feel like a fucking princess. She isn't 8 years old. She needs to fucking accept some bitches are going to hit on you and if she truly trusts you, then she doesn't have to worry. If she gets worried, she doesn't truly trust you.

the comments on me being cheap/poor are from colleagues that make the same as me. They all live in nice expensive apartments/houses in the suburbs with their families. A couple days ago we worked near my flat in the city center and decided to have lunch at my home. It is a one room flat with a shared apartment, i have an old tiny Tv (not even flatscreen) and a Xbox (the original first one) and they were absolutely flabbergasted how i could live like that, comparing my Tv to theirs, talking about hie that's ehy i always wear beat up clothes etc. I suspect they think i have debts or something.

The second comes mostly from my old stoner friends, literally the only things we did was get weed, food, a room and some teens that want weed and then we would get high and try to fuck the teens. I still show up sometimes but it's mindblowing to watch them talk stupid shit that doesn't make any sense at all while being dumbed down. There's a disconnect between us now and they do notice and do speak it out.

The comments about women are from one jelly female childhood friend and obviously who had left his gf because she tried kissing me.

oh and the thing about covering the tab comes from low income friends of mine that, and i deeply regret telling them drunkenly, know my new income and try to get a piece of the cake

Maybe your girlfriend is just insecure af and its her having trust issues or what ever. You should really talk to her about it.

Fucking who said anything about PUA? The fact that improving yourself is ridiculed tells me you have hair color other than normal. Sorry, soyboy.

is this why fit thinks chad lives the perfect life? thinking cucking someone feels good? lol

its only gonna get worse op

soon unattractive people will hate you if you dont talk to them like you care a lot

That isn't how friends act. Friends might give you a hard time once in a while, but friends don't cut each other down for trying to improve their lives.

Get new friends. These losers will just pull you down. They are jealous you aren't and urbanite faggot.

>some sort of doujin
wew lad

true man, friends are humans too dude, if theyre sad cunts they feel envy much like how the fitizens here do

She’s afraid of having rivals that she has to compete with, she shouldn’t be pissed that other girls like you, she should be trying to outdo them
Sounds like your gf is a retard

Holy shit

Don't do this. Attraction is about the uncertainty. If you know that no matter what happens she/he will stay it will quickly fizzle out.

Have fun fucking bimbos lol
That's really something to brag about

I wanna find just one friend like this, I don't care how long I have to be alone for

This would only work if it were somewhat equal.. I mean I am not really the jealous type but if I were to be in an open relationship and I'd sleep around with a girl every now and then and my gf was getting railed by a different guy every week that would be pretty lame... and I guess the other way around it would be too (though it is so easy for girls to get sex whenever they want it would always be at a disadvantage of the guy unless you're dating a literal 8+/10 chad, which I doubt you are).
Because of this scenario I wouldn't want to be in an open relationship... also because I don't have the drive to chase and plow all kinds of dumb girls I don't even love..
To each their own I guess.. you were always kind of my Veeky Forumscrush but those feelings are gone now.

I put so little effort into my relationship and it ends up making her crazy for me. I never text her back, she always asks what im doing and where i am, how im feeling. I could break up with her at any time, I have no real attachment to her and she knows that so she tries to be obsessive and does anything to make me happy. She cleans my apartment, does my laundry, dishes, cooks for me, buys me dinner, etc.

girls hate being smothered. They need to feel insecurity. She knows how many girls I talk to and could be flirting with at my job, so she does everything she can to make me feel like shes my best option.

This will only last for so long before she becomes too frustrated and leaves though. You need to find the right balance.

>girl clearly trying to get your attention
>you make no effort to stop it
>gf's feelings get hurt
how dumb are you?

Not him but like he said, pretty sure he doesn't care if that's the case. So it's win, win

Youre either an incel or a woman. Girls absolutely do get jealous over really minor shit.

Fpbp

I'm not at a point in my life where I want a LTR or waste my time and money on someone else, I'm perfectly fine with being alone and we're only really dating so she doesn't feel like a slut. We had sex the second day I ever knew her or talked to her. We went and worked out together and I told her she should come shower at my place, which is easily the best way to sleep with fit girls. They are always horny as fuck after a workout.

I don't know need a relationship to make me happy and you shouldn't either. Take solace in your independence.

>Make an effort to stop it
"Excuse me random woman, you're clearly just doing everything you're doing so I'll look at you and for no other reason. Please stop and go somewhere else."

How old are you btw user

>avoid every casual interaction with women just to please her
Pussywhipped

If that's it then good for you, bit cruel for the girl maybe but she's basically doing that to herself so yeah..
Taking some time alone sometimes is a good thing, I was alone for a while after I broke up with my gf after 4 year LTR last year and only recently started dating again now that I felt like I wanted to.

I'm in the exact same boat OP. Except my GF is never around when I get hit on and doesn't express any jealousy. I also don't give her reasons to feel jealous.
The problem with this thread is it won't garner any sympathy from anybody who can't get laid easily.
I absolutely love my GF. I confide everything to her, hold her for hours and spend every available moment with her. When she's around, she's all I see and I'm in perpetual bliss.
Thing is, when she's gone, I revert back to primal urges. I never cheat or even flirt but my thoughts are not monogamous at all. I can't blame myself for being high test.
More and more, I believe that humans are not hard wired for monogamy. There's just so much unnatural tension.

crabs in a bucket

>you've got such a good job why don't you pay the tab user?
Don't be friends with people that say that. Holy fuck.

>cheating is good
Fuck off

>She needs to fucking accept some bitches are going to hit on you and if she truly trusts you, then she doesn't have to worry

I'm not saying to turn into a cuck and give into her every whim. But in any good relationship you have to give a little more than is necessary. If you have to check your ego the bare minimum to make your gf a lot happier then I think that's the way to go.

Maybe Im a beta though

didn't know my friends are on /fit too >even dad does this

he also told me i'm antisocial because i said i don't want to go out drinking because 3$ for a beer is just ridiculous if you can buy a sixpack for 4$

fuck i just wanna retire at 40 why is everybody pulling me down

>Girlfriend doesn't accept that you are a man and are always going to admire the way other women look, regardless of whether or not she is your priority.

>You don't go to kiss your girlfriend demonstrating your priorities when other women try to get your attention.

What relationship did you have to ruin?