Fucking grillz in (continental) Europe is way harder than in the US/UK. My Anglo friends, settling with a nice...

Fucking grillz in (continental) Europe is way harder than in the US/UK. My Anglo friends, settling with a nice, decent girl might be a lot more difficult for you but slaying Tinderellas is literally child's play and being fit only makes even easier.
Seriously, how are you guys NOT MAKING IT???

Too ugly to use Tinder

>continental girls
>hard
Not in Germany, they're not. Should probably dip your condoms in holy water and have a doc on speed dial, though.

MAAD city

The more you go North, the more degeneracy is widespread. Sad but true.
It's not all about Tinder

man I need to go to europe and get laid.

That's a good thing. Just travel overseas to fuck around and then come home and find a wholesome girl to wife.

The things I’d do to fuck Ally Reisman.
She looks like she’d ride until she gets hers, so even if you nutted she’d still keep pace and grind all slutty

don't dare, you mongoloid amerimutt

Man I didn't want to jerk off today.

I'm old enough that I'm looking for a serious relationship and finding a decent girl among the sea of roasties is proving to be somewhat impossible.

What could you do honestly? Her legs are Olympic trained, she’d wrap up and it’d feel like cement was holding you down in place, as her legs are tangled over yours.
You’d try to pull out cuz the after nut sensation is too intense, but decades of Olympic training is going to keep her attached until she gets her gold

NNNNNNGHHHHH

kek
gonna listen now

>Taking pictures like this then complain about getting molested

She was probably just mad his fingerblasting technique was off.

This

Absolute worst life partners ever. But literally the easiest country in the world to get laid.

>fucking thots is 'making it'
This meme needs to fucking die. Getting laid by easy girls is the opposite of making it, its proving you have no value.

Guy who settles down with intelligent successful girl > banging a billion thots.

Banging a billion thots? That would definitely be better since noone has ever done that. I'd beat fucking Genghis Khan in his thing. I'd go down in history that way, not so kuch as getting married as a normie

I’d rather bang a billion thots

Think about it, you’d have to fuck about 3,000 women a day for the next 60 something years to bang a billion thots.
It’d be a full time job, I’d rather fuck every free second of my life and die trying to impregnate infinite thots than have the same pussy on the daiily- then weekly- then monthly cuz the good girls sex drive starts slowly dropping off in her 50s 60s

How about 100 thots. You also sabotage 3 chances are getting married with qt3.14s and being truly happy because of your manwhoring and you forever are trying to fill a hole that your failed relationships left because of your dick.

I think you're taking this too literally Veeky Forums

this

Well I get your point, though a billion thots was wayy too high, since there's about 3.6b women in the world rn

You wouldn't want to bang the same thot twice since it makes it harder to reach 1b

can you imagine, flying country to country fucking all available thots- slingin dick every second you aren’t sleeping or eating, racing the clock trying to set the world record for thot slaying

Or do both, like I did.

Probably true.

A girl took me out to dinner in Italy and introduced me to her friends and her sister. The girl was married to a guy who had chased her for MONTHS before she finally relented and went out with him, the hottest girl in the group had only had two boyfriends, the one she was currently with, and the one before that was her 13 year high school sweetheart and the young sister was currently single having dumped her only previous boyfriend for being a NEET faggot for years on end with no improvement in sight.

My host tried to play matchmaker for me and the sister and honestly if i had any plans to actually stay in italy on a permanent basis, i wouldve jumped in with both feet. Attractive women who are very sociable, in stark contrast to australia where we do have attractive women but they are all basket cases and bad attitudes.

Demographics matter however, something men pay almost no attention to in general. This was a group of upper-middle class women. Where do most millennial men go looking for partners? Tinder and nightclubs (both conveniently allowing you to pretend you're not socially autistic as fuck) , well is it any surprise you find nothing but thots and basket cases?

I cant speak for the rest of Europe, Italy was the only place i travelled to. Generally however i take "my country's women are all whores!" with a grain of salt, because usually you're not hearing that from the normal, socialized successful men, you're hearing it from the NEET rejects so you have to question how true it is.

Nope, you are bottom of the barrel. And if she knew who you really were you would get your ass dumped.

What. Do we live in the same country? It's not super hard in germany to get laid but it's definitely easier in the US for example. Everyone is somewhat shy and autistic here (which can also be an advantage if you're not) so I would say it's harder here

Maybe im biased because I was an Australian tourist there. But fuck me. If I went to any event with a diverse range of Europeans the Germans where on me like sharks to blood.

You really don't know how women think. They love being with a man that can slay pussy, it keeps them on their toes (which is the opposite of boring) and actually maybe even turns them on.

Anyway, many of you missed the point. What I meant is that I really can't understand how many posters from the US can't just get any pussy. Tinder helps, having a good body helps, general sluttiness helps and still you can't put your penor in vagina at all? Guess that your autism is real.

If you're not getting laid wherever you come from you're not gonna get laid in Europe either

Kanye est said it perfectly when he said, one good girl is worth a thousand hoes.

>They love being with a man that can slay pussy
No, they dont, because it makes them insecure as fuck and they will seek validation by cheating on you.

Meaning if I fuck a billion hoes I can get one million good girls

The guy who married a huge ho said that? How ironic.

God you're dumb

>2018
>Listening to what a schizoid nignog has to say
Wow