Girlfriend is going through my Instagram

>Girlfriend is going through my Instagram
>Says "I don't think we would've wound up together if I met you back when you weren't so strong"
>Mfw I thought I'd barely made progress over this past year
Is this making it?

Dump the bitch. She’s acting like you barely deserve a girl like her.

It only gets worse, start seeing other chicks and start distancing yourself

she seems like a shallow bitch

GL finding a good girl desu

What a fucking cunt

Shallow bech

then tell her you wouldn't date her if she were four years older

Wtf

Dump her now you cunt. Total bitch

yes do this even if it seems like she was joking or didn’t belittle you on purpose, it’s still something you wouldn’t say if she actually liked you

you don’t need to love someone to be in a relationship but knowing grills she’s gonna fuck you over once chad walks past with that attitude

Casually tell her she's getting pudgy.
If you're strong and she's normal then she's already one level below you. Put her two levels below you.

leave her user she's a fucking whore

Dude. You better leave that bitch. What a fuckin bitch. Fuck another girl in your bed and have her walk in and tell her she doesn't deserve you now, wince you didn't deserve her then.

>making it
>having a gf

Pick one.

>shallow whore gf
>unconfidant of own progress

You calm that making it?

Why is this a big deal?

I told a girl I was fucking that I wouldn’t have even shown interest in her back when she was fat

>I lied though, I would’ve

Kill her and cut the body into pieces.

it is your last resort

it is your only resort

>all these underage faggots screeching about how your bitch is supposed to 'liking you for who you are' (lol) and OP's cumrag being shallow

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Troof

What's wrong with it you faggot. It's normal not to want to be with some thot

She basically told you shes only with you because of your body and not your personality or face at all. You should dump her and get someone that actually likes you