LISTEN OKAY

>hurr my chicken tastes bad how do I make it good

One million threads a fucking day, I'm going to tell you the secret

YOU PUT IT IN THE CROCK POT WITH MARINADE

YOU COOK IT FOR EIGHT HOURS

IT COMES OUT PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME

There. Now we will never have that thread again, my job is done

>8 fucking hours
Just fry it retards it's not that hard. Just pat the skin dry beforehand so it comes out crispy..

NO FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOU

THIS METHOD IS PERFECT AND FAR SUPERIOR IN EVERY SENSE

AND DUMBASSES CAN DO IT

the riddle is answered already, fuck off

>crockpot
>marinade

In prison dudes be all up in your cheeks cuz you wouldn’t protest a cheek bustin

>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>how do i make it good
Buy quality ingredients to get a quality result, its that easy (unless you're too retarded to even cook)

RAIN DROP

You people are fucking retarded if you can't figure out a way to eat chicken.
Broil it, marinade it, cut it in pieces and cook it along some veggies, use sauces on it while cooking, add some white wine, cook pulled chicken, grill it and season it, put it in a processor and make chicken patties with onion bits in it, cook it stuffed in an oven, hell I don't even know nigger, that's like 10 ways off the top of my head
just don't fucking boil it jesus fucking christ

you can also cook breaded chicken in an oven. use fucking google niggers.

Nah I’m not into gettin my cheeks busted

Chicken is good for weight loss, but beef gives you testosterone. What should I pick?

what the fuck are you talking about man

why the fuck did they make this stupid fucking character i swear to god she makes no sense shes so strong and she beat god ki which makes no sense and akira toriyama is bullshit hes a fucking hack cause none of his world makes sense because he wont follow his own rules he created and no every episode is a toss up but not really because goku will unlock a new ability and vegeta will stand off to the side angrily cucked i swear to god fuck this show

i know, right?

Beef on bulk, chicken on cut

She’s my waifu though don’t talk shit about her

I think half of the ppl that ask this shit either buy the cooked frozen chicken or dont put salt on it

>beef gives you testosterone
citation needed

wrong you gotta marinate in brine and spices

then bread and fry

>crockpot

Lmao what are you some millennial thot that never learned how to cook?

>8 hours
>8
>HOURS