What would happen if a skinny-fat dyel did a 400mg cycle of test for 12weeks...

What would happen if a skinny-fat dyel did a 400mg cycle of test for 12weeks. Would he reach his natty limit and be able to maintain it afterwards, given his diet and PCT are on point?

You don't even have the androgen receptors for it to work.
Otherwise you wouldn't be the way you are

So someone would have to build a solid base first?

A 12 week cycle won't get any one close to the natty limit alone

You would lose the muscle after the cycle, it's not worth it if you just started lifting you will make gains fast as a beginner

Give it 6-8 months.

Almost everyone i know that hopped on the steroids / testosterone, reached Greek status mode status in around 8 months. Have a close friend who's squat went from 120 > 220kg.

I'm doing it natty, but these supposed noobs gains aren't coming as fast as people claim. My numbers are going up, protein is on point, program is on point, etc... I see minimal gains in the mirror, but I've been hitting it for 3+ months. I have severe body image problems since I can remember. Just wanted to know it someone could hypothetically reach a decent physique with said cycle.

Just do it and see what happens.

i trained for 4 years and never got higher than 145 pounds (but i deadlifted 375 1rm, squat 2 plates for reps)

did 500 test, 2 months later i was 165

decided to stay on forever

6 months later 175

been almost 2 years on 200 a week im at 185-190

just play around with NPP or deca for recovery, or some minor orals like winny these days

This.
A true alpha doesn't sit around weighing consequences he acts now and deals with negative consequences later.

Fuck it. In that case someone my hypothetically get it Poppin. Fuck being skinny-fat dyel

>trained for 4 years
>145lbs and a 2plate squat
Lel

Stop doing whatever routine you're doing and do starting strength, and DO IT PROPERLY, eat 3500 calories every day and after 6 months if you're not close to 1234 plate you haven't been trying

Dude. I'm doing SS with some accessories. I'm like 19-21% bodyfat. No way I'm eating 3500 a day... I've already ballooned up to an obese 195lb and had to cut it all off and start over. Now I'm 162lb @ 6'1

Oh yeah if your bodyfat is that high you should cut and do plenty of cardio

If I cut now I'll be cutting for few more months and I won't be able to make progress. Fml

please tell me 220kg for reps... I added 60kg to my squat 1rm in 5 months of proper training and squatted 190kg. I'll squat 220kg come the end of this year easy, as a natty too

I'm not talking about bullshit 1 rep maxes, he regularly reps 3x8

Bump

its a bit of a waste of roids since your nutrition is probably bad and so is your training

1g of protein per lb of body weight. +300 Caloric surplus for bulk. SS rep scheme with accessories for hypertrophy.