What are some foods I should be eating that will raise testosterone?

What are some foods I should be eating that will raise testosterone?

On the flip side foods to avoid raising estrogen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17178902/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat high fat and at least maintenance calories. Nothing else will "raise test" above your natural optimum levels.

Also, you can't raise test and lower estrogen without drugs.

An increase in test will ALWAYS come with an increase in estrogen.

egg yolks

wrong

Ok, an increase in FREE test will come with an increase in estrogen.

wrong
Not necessarily

There is no food that raises your test user

eat onions for test boost

Source on this claim. In vivo.

artofmanliness.com has a really good write up on how to increase your test levels.

i started it about a month ago and I'm seeing serious results from it.

Wrong.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Foods you associate with manliness like red meats and root veggies will raise test levels. HOWEVER they will only raise test levels if you're burning protein.

Very few foods will raise estrogen but things like soy milk and almond milk have been shown to raise estrogen levels but only in dubious studies that haven't been replicated.

Bottom line is: high protein, mid fats, low carbs for higher test levels (or just to get Veeky Forums in general.) High carb, mid fats, low protein to look like you have high estrogen even though you wont.

stop with this meme
natural test boosting doesnt work

eat 2 garlic cloves daily

wrong

This isn't a relevant source. Mind trying it again? I'll accept in vitro too, if you justify why it should work in vivo.

Why the fuck are you talking about in vitro, isn't that for people who can't get a kid or something? What the fuck is in vitro/vivo
btw W R O N G

Replied to myself accidentally

>tfw had a chest like that.

After I lost an obscene amount of weight (100 lbs), I had to have surgery. Chest looks fine now, but it was a real downer on the self esteem. I had a very well defined chest, but had fat sacks hanging off of my chest like literal breasts. It was terrible.

Thank God I had that surgery.

>this post
And you think you're in position to comment on hormonal balance.

pic of flappy breasts?

posting brainlets is the pinnacle of intelligence right?

The big hormone regulation mechanisms are in every undergrad neurochemistry textbook (referencing cell biochemistry books in many cases), if you want brainlet version there are endocrynology books. You're claiming something that goes against established science, the burden of proof is on you.

>enlarged prostate
>not due to DHT sensitivity

Not the guy you're replying to but when a study says "people who did X saw Y% increase in their testosterone levels" what are they refering to? Is there a difference between two types of testosterone production or whatever?

There's a lot of dubious studies on this topic, coming from nutrition/sports fields. People think they can just read an article (or better yet, the abstract) and claim that they understand what it says and that it is correct. The articles that are being thrown around here on Veeky Forums are mostly coming from those fields and do not present any mechanism to justify their findings, furthermore the studies "people who did X saw Y% increase in testosterone" don't usually mention other hormones, nor do they mention that it was a short-term study and the effects are temporary (brain takes a while to regulate androgens). That's how you get the ridiculous memes that eating X will increase testosterone. Yes, temporarily and your body will catch-up.
There are several molecules that people call testosterone, each of those binds differently on the receptors and each of those causes regulation of different genes.
For quality articles, you can dig into Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology and other such journals that don't take statistical studies unless they present mechanisms justifying their findings. The studies that don't present mechanisms are pretty much just randomly hunting correlations. Lousy science at best.

Wrong

Testlet here, white button mushrooms for the conjugated linoleic acid in them, nih gov has a paper on it, onions. Ate both raw before going to bed last night woke up with morning wood first time in months

Did onion man ever report back?

Link the article.

Of course. He is doing pomegranate juice atm.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17178902/

There are more articles, the consensus is mushrooms slow the testosterone -> estrogen process.

Zinc, vitamin D, Omega-3 fatty acids, fat, minimal estrogenic foods, healthy deep sleep, intense exercise and cruciferous vegetables for preventing test from turning into female hormones.
Also there's a psychological factor but I'm not very sure about that one and it doesn't have any studies supporting it so...

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Hey op I skimmed the thread and don't think that veggies in the Brassica family were mentioned.

Brassica veggies such as broccoli are low cal and nutrient dense, they also contain compounds like Indole-3-Carbinol which seem to have an anti-estrogenic effect by preventing the bodies conversion of test to estro.

>high test

>loss of muscle tone
>constant fatigue
>increased breast size

oh boy, I wonder (((who))) created this image

Did the jews also make your reading comprehension shit?

I'm high carbs (500g), mid protein (200g) and low fat (110g). What does that make me?

cum

it says high estrogen retard

so thats your kink huh

Sugar raises estrogen

Post before/after photos

There's nothing on aromatase inhibitors increasing serum testosterone in people not suffering hypogonadism. Why do you think it works on people with healthy endocrine system?

Cold showers and raspberries.