3,000 calories a day to < 2,000

Gained over 50 pounds last year. Worked out I am averaging close to 3,000 calories per day and need to get to below 2,000 a day to start dropping weight. How the hell do you drop that far? Would I qualify for surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DeskCycle-Exercise-Pedal-Exerciser-White/dp/B00B1VDNQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you even considering surgery before even attempting to diet?

>how do you drop that far
By eating less food you stupid faggot

I'm not a faggot. I fuck bitches.

Get your ass in the /fast/ing threads.
Eating a calorie restricted diet is some 90's mom """""health""""" tier shit.

tfw 3000 is your TDEE

Congratulations, you're the most pathetic piece of fat shit i have seen today.

Is surgery an option to lose this weight?

You're retarded.

are you unito

What's unito?

Watch My 600 Pound Life. Losing 50 lbs through diet is what the doctor asks them to do in 1 month to prove they're serious about wanting to lose weight. If they can't do that, they aren't approved for surgery.

Just go on a diet. Eating less that 2,000 kcal/day isn't a death sentence.

OP I am a faggot and I want to rub on your fat tub so much

are you me

>daily energetic expenditure is a meme
Do you even know what fasting is?

Weight loss is a series of making small life style changes. Here are the easiest steps. No memes, no bs, no over complicated crap.

1) Stop drinking sodas, including diet. You can still drink diet if you need to wean off sodas since 0 cals is pretty nice, but diet sodas cause cravings for other things.
2) Try to avoid buying fast food as much as you can. Unless you're trying to be a muscle head, you don't have to outright avoid this, but you gotta be smart about what you can buy. The biggest pro-tip I have is to NEVER buy fries/onion rings/etc. You can get two delicious entrees by skipping the fries and still have enough calories to make it through the day with light a light breakfast/other meal.
3) Get my fitness pal and start counting calories. Your first week, set your caloric goal to 2000 or less. Every week or other week, lower your caloric goal until you hit 1500 (this is if you wanna go lightspeed weight loss, 1700 is ok too, just slower)
4) Exercise. Doesn't really matter what, just do it. Additionally, if you have a sitting based hobby and/or a desk job, this thing is a fucking godsend. One of the best purchases I have made in my life.

amazon.com/DeskCycle-Exercise-Pedal-Exerciser-White/dp/B00B1VDNQA

Just remember that this takes time. But once you have made these changes and stuck with them for a month, it feels 10 times easier. Good luck bud.

Not at your weight.

There is no easy out. You're gonna have to eat less

I was in the same boat as you last year. 3000 tdee, 1000 calorie deficit down to 2000 calories per day. I'm down about 80lbs. Stop eatting shit food.

You're too fat for surgery, would probably die on the table.

You're only hope is to read the sticky.

As someone who never dieted in his life until last year when I lost 90lbs I gotta say this is a pretty solid set of starter tips. It's all stuff I either started with myself or stuff I figured out within the first month or so of my diet. Good shit.

even if you get surgery if you just keep eating like this it will just reverse back to this. Cut some calories out. I'm down 45 pounds since October and started similar to you. Stop bitching and get on the biggest cut of your life fag boy.

Ayyy

you are looking good, just keep bulking and ss ;)

>How the hell do you drop that far?

You eat less food.

No.

You're OP.

You're a faggot.

You're also dumb as rocks.

more like 4000 calories. unless you're like 5'5" lol. are you completely sedentary or something?

>roiding for this

>50 lbs in a year
damn dude, what the fuck happened?