How come so many Veeky Forumsizens don't like fitchicks? is it because the fitchicks outlift them?

How come so many Veeky Forumsizens don't like fitchicks? is it because the fitchicks outlift them?

Uhh, most here do like them (to look at)

They don't like them because they are intimidating though yeah.

its because peoples idea of "too much" is highly subjective... obviously.

this for me would be fitchick. for most it would be too skinny, some people like mass monsters.

i dont

because many fitizens are either non lifting fat neets or twink mode lanklets that cannot lift, so they feel inferior and it is classic defensive behaviour

people's idea of "fitchick" is highly subjective. like, a chick who's a health freak? someone who lifts heavy? wears tight clothing? muscular? thin? thick? someone who goes to the gym for social media reasons?

you can always pick any of the above, call it "fitchick" and let that be your definition of what you don't like.

It’s because I’m not a closeted homosexual

I hate instagram fit chicks because they squat 2 plate not to depth on retarded programs and make a big deal out of it.

I like chicks like Ronda, though I suspect she's a terrible person.

muscles are masculine

liking muscle girls = gay

because girls start lifting due to the fact that they are ugly and have no boobs. Hot girls don't even lift.

bc only fitchicks rival Veeky Forumsizens in terms of emotional baggage

>outlift

Outlift? sure buddy, Sophie Arvebrink deadlifted about 150kg when looking like this.
lul

gym thots are best thots

The one and only

I like girls that lift - they don't like me.

thats too much

-said the faggot

>that god awful form
They're all fucking nuts. I'd smash and though

said the guy that doesnt like beefcakes . her legs are bigger than her ass ffs

>muscle definition/low body fat is an indicator of high testosterone and masculinity
If you find muscular women attractive you're a fetishist or unknowingly gay.

Pic related is right on the fence.

>if you like pic related you might be gay
I think you brain malfunctioned

I NEED TO BREED

She looks more masculine in other pics where she's posed differently.

Really the only thing that puts her on the fence are her very feminine facial features.

>Giant ass and no tits whatsoever
That's like the female version of a buff manlet. It's pathetic.

there's nothing remotely in the fence about her... she wanting to be fucked by that speaks volumes.

>Giant ass and no tits whatsoever
This is perfection.

I like fit chicks. Sometimes sexually, but not all the time.

It's bizarre sometimes, though. Sometimes, they look so manly and rough and tough...and you find out they are insanely girly.

Katrin Davidsdottir did a seminar here once at a CF gym ("box") and I attended. It was a great workout and she was pretty intense, but right afterward, she descended into being a really girly girl.

Like, very girly. It was awkward for me and some other guys to witness. She was easily the strongest woman in the gym and stronger than the majority of the guys there (aside from the very active CFers and competitors of course), but she just started doing girly things. It weirded me out. I thought she would be she-hulk in the gym and out the gym. She's cardio bunny tier right after a workout. Very fun, very happy, giggly, jumpy, excited, all smiles and bright.

I also remember seeing a video of another semi-popular girl crying before an event and she was scared shitless. Her coach had to hug and comfort her, fill her with confidence, etc. You'd think that they'd be "tougher like men since testosterone, but they aren't. They're probably even more girly.

Weird how that works.

She should really stay away from the caked on makeup.

Looks a lot better natural.

Fucked by what, the barbell?

Most people are are losers with no self esteem who want a chubby low maintenance girl

I'm straight so I prefer women who look like women. Novel concept really.

I'd let her carry my wood if you get what I'm trying to convey here

Ill take anything, i don't care what she does, just be female, not too ugly and nice to be around.

You watch your whore mouth.

Because wanting to get fit or athletic to the point of masculinization is a clear indication that something is fucked up with them.

The only hot general fittness chicks are cardiobunnies and instathots.

I like them but I doubt very much they'd give me the time of day

We don't wanna see girls "abs" or their "vascularity" , we want to see smooth, supple skin and thicc curves.
Fit chicks get friendzoned, ya its fun to see them lift and talk about protein shakes, but no one wants to cuddle with twigs who have abs.

this

Before the internet, women seemed more mysterious. Men were captivated by the feminine and were in awe of it but didn't fully understand it. In the post internet age, women are a lot more easy to read; they are primarily driven by narcissism and are constantly looking to bolster their egos with external validation. Social media has mad this very easy for the modern woman. They get undue amounts of attention for doing something mediocre but being attractive while doing it. The fit chick is this but turned up to eleven.

Before the internet, men seemed more mysterious. Women were captivated by the masculine and were in awe of it but didn't fully understand it. In the post internet age, men are a lot more easy to read; they are primarily driven by autism and are constantly looking to bolster their arbitrary numbers with internal validation. The internet has made this very easy for the modern man. They get undue amounts of satisfaction for doing something mediocre, like lifting, playing MMOs, or flipping cryptos but being autistic while doing it. The Veeky Forums dude is this but turned up to eleven.

>How come so many Veeky Forumsizens don't like fitchicks?
99% of them either have tiny or fake tits.
The Big Tiddie Bandit cannot tolerate that.
>is it because the fitchicks outlift them?
If a girl shows up at my gym and outbenches me I'll eat my own shoes.

girl in pic seems to have pretty big pecs, wouldnt be surprised if she could go 3plate

Fitchicks are a strange topic, mainly because it's hard to account all of them into that title. The ones who are constantly in the gym tend to be batshit crazy, especially the 'social' ones. They are obsessed with posting pics of their ass and other body parts online because they need reaffirmation from other people. They have no mind of their own, only a jumbled puzzle inside their skull.

Then you have someone like Cris Cyborg, who is a seriously admirable person. Trains all the time, muscular as fuck, will beat the shit out of anyone, and is ultra nice and intelligent. This is why it's hard to group them all up.

She got that size from doing flys, bruh.
I would actually eat my shoes for a night with Rachel though.

"fitchicks" are attention whores and too many of them look like men. so if you "like" them, you're either giving a thot the time of day, which is stupid unless you're actually in the physical position to get your dick wet inside them, or you're a closet fag if you like the mannish ones.

That only tells us why fit chicks end up being sucked into the GET SIX PACK/LOOK LIKE A DUDE OR DIE TRYING mindset..with the constant group think and being mentally coerced and manipulated by fantasy peer groups.

It actually says nothing about why the end product is unfuckable for the most part.

Sophie is also like 5 feet tall

She looks like a man with boobs. A man with boobs I'd fuck

She had more test than you

The only ones I have a problem with are the ones on instagram that only take pictures of their own ass, and then camouflage it with a multi-paragraph tirade on being true to yourself and how tough life is for us women and all the standard hugbox pap.

Its because of the masculinity.
I prefer my woman small and cute, not muscular and man-like.

I couldn't agree more user.

the logic is like this user

If it is a female and has big tits, then I will fuck it.
If it is a female and has a big ass, then I will fuck it.
If it is a female and has no tits or ass, then I will fuck it.
It is a female.
Therefore, I will fuck it.

Your picture is a perfect demonstration: look at that form. So fucking retarded

i just want a virtuous wife to have a family with. who wants a roastie to be the mother of their children?

.. Actual fitness (e.g., muscular definition, assertive wrastling) suggests proper lifestyles (which includes testosterone metabolism and libido).

That describes me 100% honestly but I am a guy. I spend a lot of time grooming and I love fishing for compliments

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

bro i look at fit chicks pre workout. They make me crazy, I want to lick every inch of their body after a workout.

I fantasize about killing it in the gym with a fit chick coming home and getting in the shower together cleaning and licking each other having hot fit passionate fire sex.

WEW.

Nothing in the world is better..

You got remember alot of straight faggot like lbgttqbbq faggots lurk here because they are like cancer in any male dominated hobby and non lifting Veeky Forums types who are here for the culture.

All high test men are driven wild by high test women.

what a terrible photoshop, there are literally straight lines from the crop.'kinda defeats the purpose

DYELs don't like fit girls because they're insecure about their own size/strength and are worried about other guys in the gym taking their girl

Insecured virgins

Tfw no muscular gf