Be on the treadmill for cardio

>Be on the treadmill for cardio
>Run for 35 mins at 13km/h
>try to keep going but feel that familar feeling in my gut
>jump off the treadmill and run for the bathroom
>spray a literal hose of shit all over the toilet bowl
>whole floor of the bathroom is covered in sweat

This is the second time this has happened to me. Anyone else?

Stop speeding at the treadmill fucking retard.

Set the inclination to the max and walk like the rest of us.

If you wanna run to outside to the fields.

It's the Bombay bingle

Nobody cares about what you think faggot.

Some people can't run outside.

yeah you were digesting shit in your intestines

then your body said, hey, we need the blood and the energy for the legs, because apparently our body here needs to run for some super important reason

i used to get it like clockwork before I'd reach home from a run. the home stretch I'd have a beautiful, almost euphoric second wind, then as soon as I got back inside the floodgates were waiting to be opened

eat less before the workout, like a piece of bread or something
or better yet shit beforehand, drink black coffee

A few times but not for years now. I make sure clean out before I run, that running motion brings it out. I find a little coercion will get it out
Treadmills suck. Find a park. Take a shit (into toilet). Go for a run. Problem solved

yeap, recognise this "shit".
I also get it when i run fast and for long periods of time if i have eaten closely before. Can't run for 2h after i have eaten else i get to clean to bathroom.

Yeah, if you're a cityfag.

>Run
>Do ab stuff
>Feel kind of odd
>Go to bathroom
>Lose all motor control and collapse onto shitter
>Start blacking out
>What little I see is all red
>Ears ringing loudly
>Feel like I'm spinning
>Whole body hurts
>Can barely move anything above my waist
>Sweating profusely
>Feel like vomiting but can't
>Vision pulsing
>Do this for an eternity (5 minutes)
>Feel fine
Gotta do WHATEVER IT TAKES, right babe?

Don't eat short before workout. Try to eat something that will not cause liquid shit.

Yeah, used to happen to me during my boxing classes as well.
Ungodly pressure at my ass cheeks, niagara falls in the toilets, then it's all like nothing happened.
I got it every class for about a week then it dissapeared

Parks exist

It's a stress response

why the fuck not

Runners shit

i dont care if i was within sight of the finish line, no way in hell am i not stopping to clean myself up, especially with the amount of photographers and people staring at you

>practice for years to shave minutes/seconds off of your time
>get distracted by bodily functions

Shart in the mart where you're meant to

He wasn't even top 10

>dat first shit of the day right after your morning cup of black coffee
feelsgoodman.jpg

boy i will only know this man as the shit his pants runner guy, that is his legacy now and its not one i would want personally

yeah that sucks

Don't eat close to your running and try not to drink much for half an hour or so beforehand.

There's two kinds of Indian Shimmies, and you got the wrong one

When I was living in rural Nevada and training for marathons, I would eat a salami sandwich will lots of peperoncinos the night before. I'd carry a wad of toilet paper with me and blow mud under a sagebrush after the first couple of miles. Then I would be able to run for 15-20 miles, all nice and light.

Literally every person who has trained for a marathon has taken a shit in public. It's a well known phenomenon.

Literally exactly how I felt whenever I was on insanity.

This is true. When I did track, if you ever saw a kid returning from the trails minus a shirt, you knew what happened

When I run long distances it feels like I need to shit but I just end up blowing out that buttmucus. I guess running shakes it loose

Buttmucus, you mean your boyfriend's cum?