Cutting General

Is there anything I can take to speed up the fat loss process that isn't a meme?

Ephedrine - great for appetite suppression and mild fat burn increase.

Yohimbine - good fat burner when used fasted, quite expensive, can have shitty side effects on the heart.

Clenbuterol - excellent fat burning effects, shitty side effects - muscle cramps, high BP, heart rate increased.

All are useless if your diet is slack.

Fasting. It sucks the first 2-3 days but after that it's all smooth sailing.

Can vouch for ephedrine. Been on it for a month and (in addition to water weight) I've lost 4kgs. Cutting way faster than I expected though, going to stop for a while after this week.

200mg caffeine 50mg of ephedrine 3 times a day

you forgot the part where you can't lift because you have 0 strength left

>150mg of ephedrine a day
Christ, you on a 2 week deadline or something?

wrong you can lift just fine after you enter ketosis

That's the usual ec stack. Your body gets used to it after about a week.

Usual EC stack is 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine 3 times a day.

help me get ephedrine in nz....

crazy, 50 mg ephedrine has my heart pounding, eyes fucked, think im gonna die, papiltations, heart rate is like 150 bpm after 1 set, want to kill everyone that walks next to me, etc

dnp

yohimbine + pmsf, u will literally piss fat

When i tried yohimbine i loved the stuff, in a good mood and alert just 10 minutes after waking up, high energy levels through out the day and night, general good mood

Just realized I misread it. Yeah, you're right.

Nah last time I did this for 3 months and I felt perfectly fine the entire time.

yohimbe was good for me for a while.

made me want to fight a bear and fuck at the same time.

that's bullshit.

i had the most successful weight loss doing ketosis (im talking from 210ish to 185ish in 6 weeks; 5 lbs a week was about what i was hitting). granted i was in an extreme deficit, even at the very beginning my bench press weights vaporized before my eyes, and i couldnt bear a second set of squats.

had to give up lifting and just run

Sure you did. 25mg ephedrine is the accepted standard. Stop doing it you fucking moron, You are going to kill yourself.

fast for 20-4 split. thats what i do. it will melt the fat away

Do you guys recommend EC stack for someone with High BMI? 5'8 209lbs and based on Symmetric Strength I'm intermediate in almost all my lifts (Proficient in chest area) but still have lots of BF . Lost 8lbs in 2 weeks on a 550 cal deficit but would really want to get ready for spring break in march. Should I just be patient and strive towards Summer?

you forgot the aspirin

Not the guy you responded to, but maybe it varies by person. I went from 230 down to 195 and my bench stayed at 305. Granted, I didn't squat or deadlift during that time so when I went back to doing them, they each went down about 10lbs.

Fat doesn't matter; what matters when using stims is how your heart deals with the extreme load you're putting on it, which is probably more than you can take anyway as a fatty
Start with very moderate doses and take care my dude.

Lmao, great way to fucking kill yourself
Try 100mg caffeine + 15mg ephedrine + 50mg aspirin 3 times a day instead

what dose do you recommend?