ARK ARK ARK

heh looks like ur bARKing up the wrong tree. Better call Tony stARK to save you! Unless your tree is too far away in another pARK in which case soz, Guess you better mARK this comment as the beginning of the end for ARK!

I take tips in the form of (You) because i'm not a pajeet shitcunt who begs for money thx :))

jks ARK is pretty cool i've got like 10

I've been waiting a fucking month for this fucking nigger faggot coin to break past $10. You know what it does? FUCKING GOES BACK TO $2.50!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYONG THIS SHIT IS!?!?!?

Meanwhile every other coin in it's class is $10+. NEO and fucking LSK are both above $10. ARK!? NOPE!!!!! Fucking candle ass motherfucking coin.

It's not even Christmas and this nigger fagcoin wan- you know what? It's a slantcoin. Fucking slantcoin - zippercoin - is already Christmas themed.

I missed the fucking btc recovery for this shit. I missed the eth pump.

THIS FUCKING ZIPPERCOIN BETTER BRING DADDY SOME FUCKING CHRISTMAS CHINESE NEW YEAR PRESENTS OF $10 OR I will cry.

I will cry so deeply. It'll be 2018, New year's day, everyone is pulling their profits from btc hitting 10k. Me? ILL STILL BE SITTING ON THIS ZIPPERCOIN THAY IS STILL AT $2.99!!!!!!!!!

Coiners be like MUH BTC GAINS and I'll be like... I WONT BE LIKE ANYTHING CAUSE ILL STILL BE CRYING AT MY FUCKING COMPUTER ORDERING MOMMY TO MAKE ME A HOT POCKET. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I've been waiting a fucking month for this fucking nigger faggot coin to break past $10.

youre not gonna make it

KYS poorfag, I've got almost 14.

drink for link

cheers to that.

I have 200. Feels good to be a whale.

unironically have 37 ARK

am I gonna make it???

Ark is it. The One. The coin that will elevate my life to the lofty heights I have always known I am destined for. A way of living so advanced - so luxurious and secure - that the average human brain cannot even begin to imagine.

I could help them, too. Tell them to buy Ark right now. To be the early adopter. To finally do something to better their pathetic life, to take a chance; to dream. Allow them, sometime in the future, to boast amongst their mouth breathing, pea brained friends about how obvious the brilliance of Ark was. To tell the fat, sweaty, steaming piles of garbage they refer to as friends that they knew, well before the magnificent vision, the unrivalled team and the breathtaking tech that is Ark transformed the world, how they knew it was destined for greatness.

But I won’t. I won’t tell them. Wont help them out. Won’t throw them a bone. A lifesaver. A way out. Why? Because I gain nothing from that. More importantly, I lose something. Something big. I lose the ability, sometime in the not too distant future, when Ark has taken hold of all the blockchains and a new generation of elites have been born, I lose the ability to call them what has become the most offensive, obscene word known to man.

I lose the ability to call them a noArkie.

I mean, that's still $11,000 in a year.

Spend it on a nice vacation.

2400 here, not even half of what I want

>whale

It never ends. I have nearly 34k but want at least 50k

3300 here, hoping to get to 5k before the moon mission really begins

one of you faggots convinced me to buy some ark 2 days ago instead of just going all into neo 28$ and omg and I want to kms now

>tfw only 6000 Ark

That's well over $100,000.

Stop being greedy user

I would sell my stash and get back to day trading but I know the moment I do a giant green candle will appear and take this coin straight to 6.50 a piece

>only

Breh poorfags here would kill for that much

T H E

CONFERENCE

Is ark starting to moon? is it time to buy??

Yes. I bought more

If I had just sold at 120k instead of holding I'd have ~30k right now

makes my dick hard

OP here I just bought another 2 ARK :)

Don't forget to smash that like button and subscribe! Daily ARK posts every day!!

I've seen some of you guys posting my picture. Cool

>if I could just predict the future then I'd have a ton of money

$100 EOY 2018
$1,000 EOY 2019
$5,000 EOY 2020

how many personal Lambo factories can i own by 2021 user?

I'm a small fish like you, how do we get more?

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ABOUT ARK SINCE FUCKING JULY

I BOUGHT AT 2.60 AND THIS SHITCOIN DOES NOTHING BUT HOVER AT 3 DOLLARS

FUCK OFF

It was only like 50 cents in July dude

Tell me about it, 18.5k arklet here. I feel so small...

People have been saying this since February. If you'd bought then you'd have bought @ $0.25 or 18k sats. Either way you'd be much wealthier right now.

It's your own damn fault if you're late to the game.

who /ark/ here?

Is the faucet down for anyone else??

Yep, oh well, as long as they back their shit up or the database for pendings is elsewhere.

just sold all my ark for the CVC train