A notorious mass shooter preaching radical islam

become /pol/ brainlet and do powermeme routine + GOMAD

GOMAD until the day you die.

So basically devon Arthurs

>How do I unlock Sam Hyde mode?
Getting away with it x F

that's not sam you morons

shut the fuck up nigger

Are you seriously saying nigger to look cool on Veeky Forums?

Tell me how I know you're a dyel on starting strength.

nigger

>to look cool

I think you're attempting to project, like you do most things because of how they make you look. "Nigger" is as common of a noun as "dude" on Veeky Forums. It has been for a spell. I don't agree with the usage but I also don't word police. Go about your business.

>nigger

it literally isn't

Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums has ALWAYS made fun of faggots, niggers, and jews. Anyone complaining about muh /pol/ (unless it's completely derailing the thread) is a newfag and should fuck off back to r*ddit.

senpai

Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here. My feelings are hurt, I feel sad, and an assortment of other emotions that probably haven't even been discovered by science yet. I have a few Jewish friends as well, and they're even more upset than I am. I'm legitimately concerned that he may commit suicide after what he's read here. I don't want to lose my best friend. It's just not fair.

And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on Veeky Forums. I thought that a minimally moderated, anonymous internet message board would have a bit more class than this, but it would seem I've been sorely mistaken. As a black person, I feel so hurt and betrayed by a community that I thought I could trust...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and cry and drown my sorrow binging on something other than fried chicken and watermelon, because I don't eat fried food and the watermelon isn't very juicy or flavorful this time of year.

Not the dude you replied to but it's not the word itself he has a problem with, it's the intention of why the other guy said, which is to come off as an edgy memelord because that's what's cool on an anime message board.

I hear scientists are pioneering breakthrough therapy that shows fecal microbial transplants cure autism. You might wanna check that out dawg :^).

Is this a pasta

>saying nigger elicits a reaction now

Dude i bet you blast hiphop in your Beats(tm) all day long and hear the word nigger/nigga 750 times a day. Why does it rustle you so much when whitey says it?
Not meming im genuinly curious even tho this is probably delicious pasta

>completing missing the point I just made
You might wanna check out this breakthrough fecal microbiota therapy too my friend

Sam Hyde unlocked Drexl Spivey pimp mode

nigger

had to be posted
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

SS + GOMAD

but unironically

Pic showed up once five days ago. It has been on fit ever since.

Niggers
Please kill yourselves

>shorts and tee
>wooly hat

Jungle bunny, baboon, nig nog, niggerooni. And welcome to Veeky Forums