What gauge needles do you use

I started off using a 25g, and it was good but I wanted to know how fine I could go. I now use a 29g, sure it takes a while to pin but I and feel it at all

kys yourself roiders are on par with druggies shooting up heroin

I started with 25g.
Ran out of 25g and had to use 21g for a few pins and it takes less than 1s to push 1ml in and it really doesn't hurt any more than 25g. Stayed with 21g since.

Yer because some one taking 125mg every 5 days for trt is on par with someone that takes heroin.

But I guess ur right, it's better to not treat a legitimate medical condition

Did you find the 21g needles intimidating. I have some 22s for drawing, but look like they would really hurt

The fear is way worse than the pain.

I had to pin with them because otherwise it would mean dosing several days late.

The only time injecting ever hurts is if I do it too quickly after the alcohol swab, which just stings, or if I go in too slowly because of hesitation.

Doing a confident pin with 21g feels no different to 25g

I use 23g, right in the middle, but only given your 2 options, I'd opt for 21g over 25g. You're still stabbing yourself, but now have to keep it in for longer over the 21g which is basically pump and dump.

finding roids in themselves seems easy enough but where do you find all the rest of the shit?
clean needles, sterilizer wipes and whatever else? and all the aromasin clomid nolvadex shit or whatever else

What country are you in?
Most countries have good harm reduction needle websites that are cheap as fuck.

needleexchange is british and I got a years worth of syringes and needles, alcohol wipes and sharps disposal boxes for £20.

>clomid nolvadex
Same place as roids

>needles
Pharmacy

Am I a retard, I can't find roids anywhere that doesn't look shady as fuck. I have no problem getting needles and stuff though.

If your in aus u can buy syringes, and needles no problem from: physio suppliers, drugo injection packs from the pharmacy, or online from diabetic websites and some other small medical supply sites.

>buff guy walking in the pharmacy asking to buy some needles
uh there's no way they'll greenlight that shit right?

wear baggy clothes to hide your 18" arms and a oversized hoody with your pants pulled up too high to hide your 28" hips nubert

Then youll look like a fucking heroine junkie

It's someone with the maximum authority of being a pharmacy tech, they aren't going to haul you off to pharmacy jail. They don't get paid enough to grill you about your use. Tell them it's for you diabetic mom or some shit if they ask.

>less than 1s for 1ml

HYDRAULIC
JET
CUTTERS

eroids brah

How does it feel like being this insecure that you’re willing.to risk your health only to end up looking like a circus freak?

I hope you realize that people are laughing at you behind your back when they see your kind

Here in New York,they have to give them to you, It's state law. They want to cut back on the spread of HIV.

huh, better than most sites I came across that had Alex Jones levels of batshit crazy advertisements.

is it the proper gauge or whatever?

Lol. Stay mad brah.
I don't want to look like a circus freak. I just look great and aesthetic without having to get all autistic about stats and macros.

Actually,they are laughing at you.
You are a smelly lanklet who has weird head ticks in the gym and you have that thousand yard stare that creeps everyone out.
The roiders are the most sociable people and the easiest to get along with.
Stop being a jealous butthurt loser.

Yes, you can ask for any gauge and type.
I work in the healthcare fiend and one of my clients who has diabetes used the same gauge needles because he took insulin from vials instead of the click pen. I went into the pharmacy and asked for them over the counter.

lol have fun taking 10 years to hit 315 bench and still looking small

>kys yourself yearly flu shotters are on par with druggies shooting up heroin

That sounds way to specific

What are u even talking about, so because I have a medically diagnosed condition I'm insecure?

23g is the best

I bought a ton of 25g and it takes like 3x as long to pin

Gpz medlab

Use an old whey tub for used needles, done

you umm...you know this is a post about diabetes right?

first time i started pinning i was using an 18g because it was the only one that came with 1 1/2th in length

learned my lesson after i got 3 hematomas, then i moved onto a 23g, and onto a 25g, then slin 30gs and now i am back to 25gs as i cant be bothered to wait for the slin to fill up

aromasin nolva and clomid could be at your pharmacy dude

i didnt know until i asked

also on a sidenote you can buy testosterone from petshops, dirt cheap usually 4$

enjoy your scar tissue build up

what fucking country do you live in that you can just ask for those at a pharmacy, with no prescription?

How do I into steroids? I'm sick of being a lanklet :(

there's a whole general thread about it.. and a whole sticky for you to read