I don't think you know what that word means

>joins the military
>doesn't want to kill people
>thinks he's too good to carry a weapon
>tries to make it seem like christians are against violence
>thinks he's too "moral" to kill people
>"saved" other men by not letting them die honorable alpha deaths

Is there anything more soy?

only reason he didn't absolutely have to use a gun was because everybody around him in his team WAS willing to use it

>Guy gets a free ride in terms of safety because everyone around him has a gun
>The “Christians should be pacifists” meme
>Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. - Luke 22:36
He was absolutely retarded

>implying soy was even a thing back then.

This

He obviously never opened a bible if he thinks Christians are supposed to be pacifists.

>Being so alpha you don't even carry a gun in a war
>Being so alpha you don't give a fuck what others think
>Being so alpha you hold your own beliefs and doesn't let anyone cuck him in shooting a gun
>Being so alpha you still serve your country

>bravery
Medics are protected under Geneva aren’t they? Granted, not every enemy will follow that but it’s a long shot to call him any more brave than his comrades that were fair game.

>>Guy gets a free ride in terms of safety because everyone around him has a gun

Worst post I've read on here so far today.

>Muh Geneva meme

Medics were actually prefered targets, same as officers and comm guys, since they were more vital and recognizable than your average grunt.

>gets drafted into the military
>has option to bitch out and go to jail
>still goes through training and goes to war
>does so without compromising his ideals
>saves hundreds of men while getting shot at
peak soyboy would shit themselves and cry in a corner while his comrades get killed like pic related

Did he like nu-tendio?
Is he a console faggot?
Then he's not a soyboy

I don't think Japs then followed Geneva.

>Japan wouldn't commit war crimes
Ha

>die a honorable alpha death
You mean die for the warfare jew?

You're literally a fucking retard

>soyboy
>military

dude soyboys believe military is a tool of oppression and borders must go

He enlisted you brainlet

>404 soyboy not found

As a Christian I say that Christians are not supposed to be pacifists, but rather pacifiers. Lewis wrote a great deal about warfare.

>having beliefs and risking his life for it

No matter the belief, its alpha as fuck

>fighting for what you believe in makes you alpha!
>fighting in a war to preserve cucking
What now figgit?

>imperial japan
>not committing war crimes?
>giving a rats ass about the Geneva convention?
>kek

the chad infantry
>has never seen a gun in his life

>I'm an expert on the bible because of some greentext excerpt I just read
you're talking about a stupid ass book that frequently contradicts itself

Firebombing Dresden was also a war crime.

>voluntarily puts himself in danger for god and country while maintaining his ideals
Even more alpha

this

>free ride in terms of safety
>in WW2
>in any combat/warfare scenario
what are you some kind of retard? kek

> when you are such a contrarian faggot you try to belittle the accomplishments of a 75-life-saving bullied religious pacifist and moh recipient, with more human worth in his little toe than your entire bloodline.

>Japan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

How many hands does this nigga have

>japs
>giving a fuck

Dubs of truth. Unirronically believing in an Abrahamic religion automatically makes you a retard.

I teared up reading this.

cmon weak bait user

That's the injured guys arm kek

So he likes to cuck lesser men and take their wives.

I think PC gaming is more soy than playing some couch coop Halo over some beers with Thad and Brad.

the absolute pinnacle of manlet rage

The japs targeted and hade bounties on medics and did not give a single fuck about the geneva convention

Why did the japs had such a disregard/disdain for it? attacking an unarmed human is very dishonorable
Can't even say honour was no longer present seeing the blind fanatism and suicides, last stands and bayonet charges they would do

Andrew Garfield literally ruined that movie

>Military
>Alpha
??

dude should've been labeled a traitor and shot

Because Imperial Japan was pure evil user. The "honor" only applied in service to the emperor, not their enemies.

Okinawa was fucked. They literally told the Okinawan citizens, (men women children) that if they were captured by the Americans they would be tortured and raped, and were often coerced at best and forced at worst to commit suicide before this happened, or just straight up murdered.

The Okinawan who were "captured" by the Americans were of course fed and treated kindly, and to this day the events of the battle still cause tension between the island and mainland Japan.

Hey, he's from my hometown.

Neat

>tfw sid "Please Lord let me get one more" when failing on my sets for a week after watching this movie

Yea I'm autistic

Based

christ is speaking to you lad
listen

>Imperial Japan was pure evil
Is that why the US dropped 2 weapons of mass destruction on civilian targets?

He wasn't so much a soyboy as a zealot.

Might start doing this now.

Yes. It took them out of the war and turned its future generations into anime watching cucks who aren't a threat to anyone anymore

>The Japanese
>Giving a flying fuck about the Geneva Convention

Did you get one more?

>fed and treated kindly
yeah no.
The allies were the biggest rapists of the war, commiting atrocities against any axis civilian target. You can excuse your actions by telling that you fought by your leaders command, but the allies "liberated" jack shit.

Current Geneva conventions date from 1949.
Those before 1949 were nothing more than "dont kill your prisoners, they're more valuable that way k?"
>commit a crime before laws against it were made
If the allies were consequent, the entire allied brass should be executed like the german one at nuremberg.

>be in a war
>get shot in the spinal cord
>get saved by soyboy vegetarian
>lose feeling below the belt
>get the pleasure of peeing your pants on a daily basis and having to rely on others

There’s nothing wrong with this, son.

You know how many deaths were predicted in Operation Downfall?

1.5 million. They made 1.5 million Purple Hearts in preparation for the invasion of mainland Japan. And this was just American lives. The total predicted death toll of Operation Downfall was around 3-5 million lives.
Want to guess how many people died between two nukes? About 226,000 after months due to radiation sickness. Are you actually trying to tell me that nukes were the greater evil here?

>tfw 2 nukes weren't enough to save japs from anime
why didn't USA finish the job?

how come they hung people for crimes that weren't registered as crimes when they were committed?

Underrated

Christcucks are pathetic lmao

>Japanese empire
>Geneva convention

Made me lol

Do you truly think the allies were the "good" side? That todays world is preferable to what 80 years of NS would have done? (Generalplan ost is a myth btw, there are enough slavic SS units, passports and other writings to prove it is wrong)

Still better than keeping the war going. Yes, a few hundred thousands people died, and it's a tragedy, but if the USA went on with their plans of a mainland foot invasion, estimates said there would be up to 10 millions casualties, a huge chunk of it civilians