Have you ever fought off the thot influence? Share how

Have you ever fought off the thot influence? Share how.
>go to power racks in gym
>set up in that there’s one side with an oly platform and one without
>go on side without, across from this thot in full gymshark gear
>each set of squats I do she puts her legs out as if posing
>starting my final set
>as I squat she turns around and puts her feet on the barbell and starts doing pushups, ass facing me
>resist temptation and stare at ground the whole time
Did I do good lads?

Let me get this straight.
You had the barbell on your back, ready to squat, and she put her legs on it and started doing decline pushups off it?
Wat

Thousand hours in MS Paint

It was like this. She didn’t do ANY of these weird pushups beforehand. It was just bizarre to see especially if she’s using an oly platform

My fucking sides

sneak a peak bro she wants you to stare

I kept catching her looking at me but I refuse to fall for the trap bois

she probably thinks youre cute user. stop being such an autist

>not staring deep into the ass for maximum test boost
i bet you don't even eat onions.

skinny girls look fucking gross man

t. incel

Sides are in orbit.

>low t detected
kek are you serious m8?

High test man! Love big girls myself.

noice

may I save this work of art?

Save it, it’s all yours friend :-)

I hate this bullshit. I gotta do dips, and some thot decides she’s gotta work on her scoliosed ass so she takes up this machine FOREVER. I get it, it’s technically an exercise but go to the fucking leg press or something instead of using the wrong machine.

Meant to add this

You did good, I feel your feels. I lift in a small gym and the morning instructor is a big boobed thot. She is always around me with yoga pants and and you can clearly see, NO panties. The more I manage to ignore her the more she seems eager to make me look. She even does this shit when my girlfriend is at the gym.

Just say you love her form, either she takes it well and you know she's interested or she fucks off and you can continue without your dick and muscles competing for blood.

>Doing assisted dips and not weighted dips

It’s a work in progress okay

>doing assisted dips
Hahahhahah

>girl starts doing ass pushups in front of you
>you take your barbell and fly away to lift in peace

Does anybody else have the problem where a hot girl will walk right directly into the center their field of vision and turn with their back towards you? It's like they want me look at their ass. Girls do it at work too, but there I can just turn my head or walk away.

sexually abuse them with your eyes, give her a #metoo moment

I feel like the thot made me a victim

My gym only has the one station for dips, so I’m forced to do them there because people kept breaking them with exercise like that, where either the cable or the plates would snap from being slammed down/misused. We started out with 5.

Thank you for your service

Lmao