Be me, 18

>Be me, 18
> 5'8 and probably won't grow any taller even though my dad is 6 foot
> Won't get any bitches because of my height no matter how many gains
> Only girls I can get are 5'2 at best
> If I get kids with them I will have 5'6 manlets
>If I don't I won't have any kids
>Fuck my life

>At least I make gains easily I guess...

S'okay OP, Im chill with my 5' 7". I can handle G forces like someone with a steel asshole because it was easier to get a hella strong core, so Im pretty stoked on getting into the airforce.

We are all gonna make it in our own ways brah

I also want to be in the military. About to join pretty soon but I'm afraid my eyesight problem can fuck things up for me because I want to be in the army.

Height is a cope; it's all about face. I know this because I'm 5'9" and never had problems.

Damn bro I have a pretty nice face as well (Comes from other people not me lmao) but I'm pretty shit at social situations sometimes which is why my relationships don't last long. Still a virgin but told all my friends I lost it at 16 so they would let it go. Don't give a fuck about girls as much as I used to but I wanna try again.

Describe the eyesight thing? What do you want your occupational role to be?

OP I'm 5'7 and today a girl who's 5'9 confessed her love for me and we're dating now.

It's all memes. Don't take them so seriously. A good looking 5'9 guy will have a lot more success than a average/ugly 6'2 guy

I don't know what to call it in english. I think it's called ranger but other than that I want to be in perhaps the marines. I don't want my eyesight to be a problem for me because I'm completely healthy otherwise.

Damn, if she's hot then you're lucky as fuck bro.

A self proclaimed manlet with what he claims a 5'8 height score posted this on Veeky Forums in 2018:

"Manletism is hell. Manletism, is my life, and my life, is hell. Fuck. My life."

That really makes you wonder, how close is the manlet cap from being increased again, decimating the people at the current (2018) 6'0 cutoff from manletism from becoming manlets themselves.
Is 5'10 truly king of manlets, or is that 5'11? Is 5'11 even above manlets? Is 5'11 manlets?
Since when did 6'0 become the cutoff. Is 6'0 manlet? How long till 6'2 becomes the cutoff for manletism, and everyone else, are, well, manlets. How long til eugenics and genetical engineering turn us all into 7'5 superhumans, and 7'0 becomes the cutoff for manletism. Is a height difference of 5 inches perceived the same from 7'5 to 7'0, as 5'5 to 5'0? Or is the relative size of the person going to make the height difference seem smaller? Is it based on eye level, or is it based on total height in comparison to the other person? Does head size scale with height, and will humans heads become larger as a result of the genius genetical engineering required to create said superhumans? Is 5'8 really too short to have kids, and does there exist a woman who would willingly and unironically choose an average looking 5'8 man over an average looking 6'2 man, well, at least in terms of height? What IS height? Is height a social construct, or is it a physical, measurable thing? Is heightism real? How many more of these questions will I have to ask before answering at most one of them? Is anyone reading this? Will anyone reply to this? Does anyone know what my inspiration for writing this was?

I'm 5' 6" and I am married to a qt 5' 5" girl
Most of the time, you just have to be taller than them

Yes she is, and it's also the first time the girl was the one to confess her love for me. I was kinda on the fence about her because I thought she just saw me as a friend. Feels good man. Making some gf gains

My dad is 170cm and my mom 160cm and i am 176cm
My bro is 168cm tho

my mom is 165, dad is like 173, grandpa is 183, and I'm 171. Kill me

Damn it's even worse for me. Mom is 164, dad is 183, grandpa from moms side is 185 and grandpa from dads side is 180. Meanwhile im fucking 173 and probably won't grow much taller.

I've seen some couples where the female is taller in public (and the male wasn't even that good looking). You probably need to have 10/10 confidence skills though which is hard considering you're insecure about your height

Don't give up user. I went to renew my ID card last year (17 at the time) and was 166. Last Christmas we decided to measure ourselves for laughs at home and I had grown 5cm. My grandpa used to be 185 but he's lost 2cm by now, still a tower compared to me.

Hopefully you and I will get one last growth spurt.

Yea my dad had a pretty late growth spurt. He was 165 at 16 and grew to be 183 at 18 so there's still hope for me lmao.

Been on a work trip to London for 2 weeks, I see so many manlets with qt gfs here it's crazy. Well the girls are obviously not british, mostly asian or some mixed race

I peaked at 176cm at 16 years old but now at 18 years old I'm closer to 175cm
Tfw not even done developing and already shrinking

Oh please, my half Asian, 5' 6" friend with a long history of mental illness, who constantly has spaghetti in his pockets, has managed to pull bitches far above his weight class. You'll be fine bro

Ranger...so like Airborne? That is legit; lots of cardio and bodystrength training man. You wear contacts? If there are some that are easy to use in the field or glasses like that you should be good. If not consider laser eye surgery?

Eh, the big conundrum of height is honestly just a stupid preference made by some chick and they all zerged it. Its like instragram whoring or duckface, its a stupid trend made and followed by dumb asses.

Sadly because of it, you have to bring more to the table as an average/short guy than a dude in similar build/facial handsomeness.

Candidly however, I will just say that there is not point in worrying about something that you cannot physically control. You CAN control how much of a stud you are in other ways

Mom is 155 and my dad is 167, i think i dodged a bullet since im 176 , could be worse.

I love these success stories. I am 168 and my wife is 166 and I worry my son will be a manlet too.

I think he's gonna make it.

are you all from burgerland? i dont feel particularly tall at 188 cm (live in sweden btw)

Im the 176cm guy and I'm from argentina so I'm a bit over average if i dont go around rich kids. Although im not a manlet for rich kid standards either

is rich kids code word for white?

no, just not malnourished

What's the rich kids average like 180cm?

I'm also from sweden and 173. Every motherfucker here is towering over me because they're 180+ every girl is the same height as me. Fucking hate myself

My parents were both 5'8" and I'm 6'2". It's something that could just happen based on recessive genes

>Argentina
>Any whites whatsoever

Mighty kek friendo

>it's all about face
nah bro, it's all about charisma and social skills and I have none...

Yea pretty much. My nice face makes girls wanna approach me or are interested when I approach them but they quickly lose interest because I talk like a fucking retard.

var i sverige?
>dkn ingen Veeky Forums-polare att lyfta med

Literally me

>manlet
>airforce
lmfao, can't make it up

Stockholm men ganska skämmigt att umgås med någon från Veeky Forums liksom. Ingen vet att jag är på Veeky Forums hela tiden haha.

I know this feel too well