Generally speaking, whats the hardest / last lift to get in 1/2/3/4?

Generally speaking, whats the hardest / last lift to get in 1/2/3/4?

Completely depends on your leverages

this desu
>tfw my 1rm squat is still only 275 but can deadlift well over 405, just hit 1 and 2 as well
pls help

squat more

Most people get it in the order of 1 2 3 4.
So ohp first and deadlift last. Of course it varies but as far as I've seen that's generally been the case.

mine went 2,3,1
>tfw no 4
I can literally almost squat 4 plates now and my deadlift is the same as my squat.

OHP with strict form

gib bigger squat

Interesting. I’m full DYEL mode on week 3 of lifting but OHP is my strongest lift according to SymmetricStrength

I could hit 4 squat before I got a 4 in deadlift.

But now I'm on a 4.5 deadlift but still 4 at squat.

For 5 reps I hit 4 then 3 still no 1 and 2. For 1 rep max it was 4 3 1 2

Is it going up quickly? From what I've seen on Veeky Forums, threads on ohp are about how hard it is to increase their ohp

OHP is the hardest lift

bench desu, I don't have safety bars

I hit 1pl8 OHP at like 155 bench, 195 squat, 285 DL; is this weird?

ohp starts to stall hard at 1pl8 area
not strict, fix your form 135/155 is not normal, should be 180-190 atleast even when not training bench and up to 215 with carryover alone after a few sessions

yea it very odd but Im at 285 bench, 315 dead, 165 ish front squat and 105 ohp so i have no room to talk.

4pl8 diddly is the hardest. The difference between upper and lower body lifts is not that big when you're a broad-shouldered ubermensch instead of a genelet with a girl's proportions. My big 3 are like 400/350/400 lol.

>tfw 365 1RM DL and 155 bench 3x5 at 181 lbs BW 6'2

Kill me.

Form was good, wasn't push pressing it or anything. This was like two years ago, I've since lost all those gains and started from semi-skelly again. Chest has always been my weakest point though and I really liked OHP/pretty much any shoulder exercise.

I remember my bench/DL/squat being hard to progress because my knees and wrists made horrible sounds.

My lifts are even worse now, but I've only been lifting again for about a week.

105 OHP/135 Bench/115 Incline Bench/135 Squat/205DL

If I have rheumatoid arthritis, should I wear wrist/knee wraps to help offer support? I take a massive joint stack that helps a ton with the joints but they still make lifts feel weird sometimes.

Can someone explain this 1/2/3/4 meme?

>every day someone asks this

1/2/3/4 = the number of 45 lb plates on each side of the bar for the 4 major compound lifts. 1 = 135 Overhead Press, 2 = 225 Bench, 3 = 315 Squat, 4 = 405 Deadlift.

Easiest to hardest for me:
DL/OHP/SQUAT/BENCH

inb4
>counting the bar

But you literally arent supposed to count the bar

this
absolutely not
absolutely not

it's 100% totally and completely and utterly down to your leverages

i have long arms, so I hit 405 deadlift first, then 315 squat, then 135 OHP, then 500lb deadlift, then 225 bench (wish i was kidding)

Not sure about 1 rpm, but just hit 1 this morning as my first for reps. Looking like 2 next week. Squat is at 275 and dead is 315, so 1/2/3/4.

iktf

squat: 275
dl: 425

Fuckin ATG. At least I'm not cheating anymore

>most people

There is only in all actuality like 3 people on fit that can do 1/2/3/4. Everyone lies here.

>you're not supposed to be counting the bar
this meme is truly the worst

Trips don't lie

>tfw went 3,4,2
>still can’t 1 pl8 on OHP

>tfw 2/3/4 left, only ohp done
wanna switch?

1/2/3/4 is a stupid meme.
>setting arbritary strength goals equal for everyone ignoring bodyweight and genetic potential or gym goals
Don't fall for the Veeky Forums memes. Starting with a barbell-based strength routine is good idea for a few months to develop base strength and work capacity, but after that there is literally nothing wrong with switching to a volume based PPL/split + cardio if your goal is looking good naked.

At this rate, i'm going to probably hit the 3 plate squat long before I hit a 4 plate deadlift because my grip just isn't keeping up. Then it'll be 2 plate bench and 1 plate overhead press right about the same time shortly after.

Depends, if no injuries probably OHP

For me squat cause lower back injury the bar compreses the muscles around my lower spine.

Can deadlift 220 for a few without a belt at 85bodyweight but i cant squat 100 without belt comfortably

I'm on the same path as you but my arms aren't that long compared to my height, 6'0 wingspan vs 5'10 height. 5RM currently are 120/195/325/420

Is 1/2/3/4 for 1rm?

If you plug in 1/2/3/4 in symmetric strength as 5rm you will be proficient while as 1rm you be intermediate. Make what you will of these numbers, there is no consensus on how many reps

Deadlift to Squat to OHP as well.