Goal bodies:

What's your goal body Veeky Forums?

How close are you to achieving it?

That guy looks like a cat greasy gay fat. Congrats op u big faggot just eat greasy cheese burgers you will get there

YEAR OF BLOATMAXXXING

What is the best routine for thiccdaddi mode?

Just roid

And a ppl or something powerlifting related?

This but im 6'7

>having a goal body

My goal is to be as strong as possible while being lean and maintaining functionality of my body. The looks are a side dish

any routine built around heavy compounds + accessories. Years and years and years of consistent lifting and eating.

This. But natty.

>fat fuck
>goal body
have some dignity faggot

Powerlifting and eat well + drink beer

>. Years and years and years of consistent lifting and eating.
I’m not planning on being natty tho.

but im a guy

>drink bear
But his bf% isn’t that high and drinking fucks off roids.

>this
>but natty
Not going to happen.

Mine is this. Rate

>so perfect

I think I'm making good progress but my abs suck. Should I keep cutting or maintain and work the shit out of my abs and chest?

Tinderbro gives all of us anons hope that we’ll make it

same thing probably, but much less time required. There is always PPLPPLx or ULxULxx with linear progression on the compounds + accessories. pick whatever you like, if you are consistent on your diet and training on roids, you will get results

idk if working the shit out of your abs will make them more visible, you seem to have a little belly. maybe try to maintain and grow your chest and abs more, then you cut. Shoulders, traps and arms are lookin good

I just want to be fit enough to be able to join the FFL

you are a buffting no homo

Thanks for the advice I'll think I'll do what you say, I do have a small belly.

>anyone who isn't 5%bf is a fat fuck in my book

let me rub on you tall muscle boy

I've seen people say that you don't even really need to go to the gym to achieve this type of physique and that it's pretty much attainable with bodyweight exercises.

How true is this and what would be the most important bodyweight exercises one could do to come close to this?

>a-user i

Wow. This is pretty close to my body...except I'm black ( I mainly do

...go to bed,user

I’m pretty far away tho..... :-( also I’m LOVING all the thicc guys on here post more

any more pics of this nigga?

Its the biggest lie someone has ever told you. Craig trained full-time, had nutrition coaches and probably roided to attain that pysique. You are retarded

I realize that he did do all of those things. After all he had MGM literally paying him to do all those things. Why wouldn't you?

But it doesn't necessarily seem retarded to think that it's possible to approximate without access to a gym.

Yeah dude, just work on your abs and chest more. You look like you hardly train them in proportion to the rest of your body. Your shoulders and arms look great though.

want Daves forearm and hair gains

Being 5'3, apparently.

manlet masterrace

Obtainable natty?