Any questions?

any questions?

Are you mentally fine?

So are you saying CICO is not true?

>cracked actually poking fun of SJWs
Are we from the same dimension?

>laws of thermodynamics are socially constructed within systems of thin privilege
there are ppl who still don't know this

i eat a piece of lettuce and gain ten pounds. you might not but when did I ask for YOUR laws of physics to be imposed on MY body? exactly, fuck off, CICO mythologists

>hurr it's all about calories in calories out

>hurr durr [mockery of something that has been proven countless times instead of posting actual proof of their claim]

>people still believe mainstream science

Calories in, Calories Out is straight, white, male privilege. You can't be a feminist if you believe CICO.

>people trust 'alt-science' instead of testable claims

you're such a virgo

>he doesn't install an interdimensional portal in is stomach that automatically consumes every single kcal that goes over your limit
it's like you're asking for failure.

>he doesn't have an interdimensional portal from another universe that deposits calories into his stomach
way to reify fatphobic ideology, dick

>hurr i'll eat nothing but sugar using CICO and i'll lose weight

you will lol, there have been multiple studies proving this. Why are u so mad?

It's true. Everything else is an accessory to the basic fact of CICO.
Inaccurately self-reporting what food you ate doesn't invalidate CICO.
Guessing an inaccurate caloric/nutritional profile for a piece of food doesn't invalidate CICO.
Your own issues with food and cheating with food do not invalidate CICO.
Being an idiot and buying into "Cheat meals" and "Cheat days" doesn't invalidate CICO, if anything doing your homework and the math you'd find out that those cheats and your lack of progress prove CICO.
Not counting the calories of sauces and toppings does not invalidate CICO.
WEIGHING YOURSELF EVERY DAY DOES NOT INVALIDATE CICO.

Calories in, calories out is the basic fact of weight loss, but you're still responsible for everything else.
t. a /fat/ie who lost 60lbs and has a decent bmi, can do pull-ups and jog without shin splints for once in my life.

IF is probably a meme. Training yourself to not eat out of habit but only when you are actually hungry isn't a terrible. But it doesn't invalidate your responsibility to count calories, and it is your own responsibility for not using IF as an excuse to keep eating a caloric excess.

You will lose weight retard, but weight doesn't mean just fat

it's like you think "social justice" is some kind of organized religion

>hurr i wanna lose muscle mass
>it works faggot, it's just that you'll lose muscle mass also

fucking idiot. why do stupid animals like you come on here? i seriously hope you get impaled

and people obviously fucking mean they want to lose fat not muscle while cutting
what a drooling retard

this dude straight up looks like a vampire and is probably hundreds of years old. I defer to his judgement.

It's obviously another incarnation of death-cult, they even give themselves ugly hairstyles like monks

i will never not love this

can you actually lose fat by shitting?

Try it, pal. If you store your shit, you're keeping extra strength but if you keep shitting out your gains, then you can say goodbye to your strength

If you have short bowel syndrome or some other dietary fat malabsorption isssue, yes, you can literally shit out some of the fat you eat. Also Orlistat "fat blocker," the shart-promoting pill.

i miss when this place actually used to be funny, we just have cheap replaceable memes now

This board has plenty of people who just want to lose weight, he correctly refuted the exact wording of the post. If you want the topic to be about muscle retention, go the fuck back in time and change the post, until you can do that, you're both spastic retards.

cracked and buzzfeed produce reputable, accurate and intellectual articles from a journalistic standard

Is this like the ultimate bait thread or something?
Is everyone taking it or dishing it out?
This is probably the closest one can get to an actual abstraction of this board and I don't think anyone will ever remember it.

CICO is assuming the body processes all calories from all forms equally, as a machine would, from a physics standpoint.
This, however, is not the case.

People here are genuinely retarded. Don't take it too seriously

Continuity error. The protagonist already flushed, and therefore would be unable to retrieve his feces to eat.

It does specifically mention this in the sticky:

>Do not flush your shit until AFTER you re-weigh, because you may need to recycle them to preserve gains.

haha

was just about to post this

....you will.
You just might die of malnutrition and/or beetus on the way.

>I'm platinum mad!

I’m guessing it was before they turned into a shit-hole. I remember reading articles from 2006ish to 2011, and seeing how many jokes they posted just for the sake of comedy, regardless of being offensive to feminists. Now it’s just garbage. I’m assuming that’s why Gladstone doesn’t post as much anymore, if at all. Now it’s just John Cheese and David Wong shoving SJW and feminism bullshit down everyone’s throat.