Lifting for girls is bad

>lifting for girls is bad
Lmao, who the fuck believes this shit?

Veeky Forums

The idea is that you should improve yourself for yourself because at the end of the day that's all you have.

Everyone who's iq is above room temperature

People who lift a lot and still don't get girls

Rejecting roasties after I made it is what I live for

298 is pretty high

Not a beta like you.

>lifting for your own longevity, health satisfaction, confidence, and a multitude of other reasons before lifting for someone else is bad

Gym/steroid/exercise/fitness shills who realize how little it takes to look good for females.
Oh and women who're terrified of men becoming something that is out of their league and that they'll have no choice with and homosexuals.

/thread

>2018
>actual females
god damn

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
Whose judgment upon you must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one staring back from the glass.

He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
For he’s with you, clear to the end
And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.

While I do lift for girls, it's not exactly to get the girl. I just want to be able to be seen around hot girls without being thought of as the creepy, uggo guy. I just want to seem like I belong whenever I happen to be within the vicinity of physically attractive people.

Lol. I know plenty of fat ugly dudes who look completely in their element around hot girls. Better off working on your social gains. An jacked autist still an autist

Yeah, but a jacked autist is one who'll have a better chance to fuck.
Soo..

this place is full of ugly autistic losers

check the catalog for the daily ">tfw no gf" thread if you don't believe me.

Nah, dude, I'm not talking about interaction. What I mean is that I just don't want to LOOK out of place if I'm ever around physically attractive people.

Those are started by creepy larping women and shills and ignored by mods.
Kind of how Veeky Forums was besotted for fucking MONTHS by racist demagoguery and homosex while the mods did little but sit on their fucking thumbs.

Because girls will never appreciate the hard work you put into it, so you will be disappointed if that is the reason you lift. Do it because you like it, not because you think someone else will. Personality gains are what you want if you want a girlfriend

>just be yourself

it's not bad initially but as a long-term motivator is is poor.
Once you get the girl, what reason do you to lift anymore?

A rational person would think, "Gee, I lifted to get this girl, maybe I should keep lifting to keep or something?"
But your brain doesn't want to have to exert more energy than it has to on things, and if you've already achieved your goal, aka "get the girl", then your brain has achieved what it set out to do.

SO maybe you work out a few less times a week.
Maybe your workouts become a little less intense.
Your girlfriend tells you, "why are you going to the gym, babe? stay home with me!"
You get lulled into a false sense of security, you start to feel comfy,
and you wake up in 5 years, a sack of shit,
a shadow of your former self, with your girl leaving you, and wonder what happened. Now you're back to square one.

Congratulations! You lifted for women, and look where it got you.
Lift for your YOURSELF.

where do you live, Australia?

Pretty good physics response have a (you)

>what is kelvin
do better.

salty cunts that didn't realize picking things up and putting them down won't cure autism.

>not lifting for guys
You have already set yourself up for failure

lifting makes people in general treat you with respect. i can count the occasions where someone was disrespectful towards me in the last 2 years on one hand. there are some people who dont like you simply because you lift. have a lot of those in my engineering classes in uni

I unironically do, they can't appreciate it and don't deserve it.
Lifting for other lifters makes more sense but you should lift for yourself.

It's not that it is bad, more so a fleeting source of motivation. Starting out lifting for girls is totally ok, but after a while you should develop mentally and spiritually to the point where you don't lift for anyone but you.

>salty cunts that didn't realize picking things up and putting them down won't cure autism.
People actually believe this?

>was raised on an inferior and absolutely retarded system
its not my fault I'm american

It can if you approach it in a certain way.
Unfortunately all of the lifting around here is empty bravado and ego stroke.

Being jacked won't help. Human beings are actually very simple and you can pretty much tell how someone is feeling from their body language. So if you're jacked but feel uncomfortable, it will show.

But why not invest that energy into not being autistic if you're goal is to get women.

The people who dispute this are beta incels. Just leave your house and look at the kind of guys with gfs. Women are driven more by feelies, no joke.

If you're doing it for "respect" that's useless. Eventually you will find yourself in a situation where you have to stand up for yourself and you won't be able to, because you're still the same beta inside. My point is work on your self confidence

Eh, I'm pretty jacked, 6'1 220 and reasonably lean, I am also the most socially awkward autist you would ever meet, I get hit on and approached all the time by attractive women, I'm married and happily to a woman that gets my fucking weirdness but it still makes me super uncomfortable to be hit on, so it might help you get laid if that's what you are looking for, it won't make you handle the situations better if you are as fucked up as me

Men know what men like, amirite?

This! Lift for women if you want, but constantly evaluate why you're lifting, you may find that it's more for your own self confident around women, at which point you can never be buff enough

The fuck? Kelvin is only used in science, and American scientists don't use autistic rankine

Perfect description. That's exactly what happens.

No, you're gay.

whose*

What exercises makes someone so thicc around the waist/abs?

It seems like guys are either dyel, thicc or fit twinks

breakups make bodybuilders

Kek