Any thoughts on accutane and will it effect my lifts i go to the gym 7 times a week and i power lift would there be...

any thoughts on accutane and will it effect my lifts i go to the gym 7 times a week and i power lift would there be anything negative against that and in general any negative side effects

Should not affect your lifts, just make your skin dry. Stay very hydrated and eat plenty of fat.

It worked like a charm for me. One course at 18 btfo my acne forever. Wish I had taken it earlier. I did go crazy a couple years later but I don't think it was related

Don't let them put you on a super high dose, its better to do a smaller dose for longer.

Use moisturiser.

Doesn't affect lifts unless you take a high enough dose to hurt your joints

lol i also went a bit crazy after it

It definitely makes you more moody and have moody swings

Can accutane cause gyno?
I've been skinny my whole life and I took accutane as a teenager ~15yo and I now have permanent gyno (not fat).
10 years later I'm now wondering if this shit was the cause.
But hey for pimples this shit is a miracle, I had a peperoni face before and never got a new one after.

Nah, its probably your test/estro levels in puberty

>i go to the gym 7
>i power
>space
>lift

youre a dyel and should kys, which you probably will once you start takin accutane lmao

a pepe and you call OP a dyel hmmmmm

same here. Don't be in the sun too long. Did 8 hours lifeguarding and ended up with horrible bubbling burns

All advice here is good. Drink water, avoid the sun, and use a ton of lotion and chap stick. Your skin will never be so dry. But it works anyone with bad acne needs to just hop on I am so happy I did.

This board is unbelievably divided on the matter so the simple answer is no one knows if it’ll affect you badly or not

Basically this tbqh

Not OP but does this help with stuff like Cystic acne? or is it only bad surface stuff? I getreally bad acne under my arms on my chest and around the groin. These are big fucking dime-quarter sized "pimples". Anyone know if acutane will help with this?

a powerlifter who trains 7x a week is doing it very wrong

My best friend ( girl ) blasted it for 3 months straight.She got suicidal,chapped lips till it bled daily,joint ache and everything
But she was cleared of acne afterwards and it never came back

Yes, Accutane helps with deep cystic acne, or at least it did for me. I terrible, terrible acne on my nose (which left 'scar bumps')

I started with one cycle (six months) when I was ~fifteen and was left with clear skin for about 1 year, then I had to do another cycle. Six years later I still get occasional whiteheads but nothing close to what I had when I was a teenager.

Also, your skin changes after Accutane. I now have dry skin when I previously had oily.

P.S. be prepared to embrace a lifelong care regimen to take care of your skin after Accutane.

Hope I helped, and good luck if any of you decide to through with it.

Acne in general

What is this care routine exactly?

lol enjoy your erectile dysfunction and permanent depression. whites get acne because they live in the wrong climate or have a bad diet. seriously, when do you see european whites with acne the same tier as american or anglo

Fuck, I typed a long-ass reply and forgot the captcha check, so to summarize: use moisturizer.

Guessing he means dry skin
just moisturize in the morning and you will be fine

Soy

ive done 2 cures of the stuff and it still returned
europ here
felt the depression(unsure if accutane did this though), but no erectile dysfunction

>teenager
>mild acne
>pretty bad back-ne
>accutane for ~4months, low dose
>dry lips
>thatsall.jpg

The only 'side effect' EVER was dry lips the whole time. (but that's kind of the fucking point)

>Now I get pimples VERY rarely, like one small one near my hairline a couple times a year, from getting grubby at work. (like crawling-through-a-flooded-cable-pit grubby)

>you must stop posting frogs once you start to lift

Very effective stuff with a list of side effects that rivals a dictionary in length. Read the side effect list and consult your doctor if any of the really horrible ones come up. Peeling skin on your hands, vulnerability to sunlight and peeling lips are common and expected, get a chap stick and you'll be right.

Watch your mood too, accutane gave me depression and anger issues for the duration of my treatment, these went away after my treatment ended.

See your dematologist/doctor if you get any horrible effects. Accutane is incredibly effective but has 1000 different ways to fuck your shit up.

OP........jesus christ just stop eating any form of dairy and you will have clear skin
save this address and when your skin is perfect in 1-3 months buy me some TinCoin and send it here since I know you'll want to thank me
tEiKp1ajhDfdZ8GYh4UQ2fPjvzk7uVkFhS

Accutane won't affect your gains.
However, on the nhs at least, they give patients steroid tablets in the first couple of months to control it.
What you really need to be aware of is dry skin, balding and powerful mood swings.
t. some spotty cunt who was on accutane for 9 months