Strongest earthling is a manlet

Strongest earthling is a manlet

What say you Veeky Forums forsake your DBZ? or submit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bioroid
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_18
dictionary.com/browse/android
dictionary.com/browse/cyborg?s=t
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was such a bitch when he was a kid

master roshi was a manlet or an alien?

17 isn't a manlet

He has crazy rom it doesn’t count
> also he gets best girl

17 is part human so he dose not count
Krillin surpasses Roshi

What about tien shinhan?

His best friend is literally an asian manlet

Idk I mean just because of the power creep of the show I guess. but honestly roshi was old as fuck when he was doing more badass shit in proportion to the power levels in the show at the time.

>His best friend is literally an asian manlet
That doesn't mean anything, he is way stronger than Krillin

Toriyama confirmed hes weaker than Krillin. Krillin holds the title of "Strongest Earthling" according to multiple official sources.

what kind of earthling have a third eye

Most popular = Most powerful in DB

Som e sources say he is the descendant from an alien race, other sources say the got it due to intense meditation. However,he is not stronger than Krillin

maybe saiyans are just really fucking tall

>strongest earthling cant talk to or be near girls without severe autism activating
Scarily accurate...

No
Goku is 5’10 and vageta is, well vageta

Goku also weighs 135 lbs.

Japan cannot into size

Tenshinhan is stronger though, he's the strongest human.

>krillin more popular the GAOT turtle hermit

17 and 18 are completely human, they are just cyborgs, so humans that have been enhanced with cybernetics, and are mistakenly called androids (android means artificial human, which they are not).

Wrong, DBZ has proven time and again that Tenshinhan is stronger than Krillin. For example, he was able to stop 2nd form Cell, something Krillin had no chance of doing.

Correct sorry bro

Adding cybernetics to a human makes them an android bro. Also why do they have unlimited stamina and get turned off from big red buttons if they are so human.

Regarding Tenshinhan, he did no damage to Cell he simply knocked him back and cell was in no position to dodge. Arguably any character with blasts could do the same.

I only say Krillin is stronger because the writer says so buddy.

No, adding cybernetics to a human makes them a cyborg you moron. An android is an artificial person created entirely from machinery, fake skin, fake blood, everything.

Dr Gero kidnapped the twin humans and turned them into cyborgs. They are only mistakenly called androids.

Only android 16 and Cell are actually androids.

This is some basic terminology bro, how do you not know this.

>he was such a bitch when he was a kid
was stronger than a child from an alien warrior race.
i think he was quite the opposite of a bitch

Krillin was not stronger than Goku at any point, you need to go do some re-reading.
The very moment when Goku and Krillin first met, Goku was stronger, and always stayed ahead of Krillin.

an android is a robot that has human-like characteristics. it's built from the ground up as a robot. a cyborg doesn't have human-LIKE characteristics, it has human characteristics because it's human.

Krillin's not an earthling, he has no nose

Okay fuck face no one cares they dnt count.

Of course they count, 17 and 18 are literally speaking humans. Therefore they count.

Goku is a saiyan

idgaf

Mr satan was the most popular earthling here and the richest

He also banged more pussies than the virgin warriors LOL

He also married a realdoll because actual women don’t get with manlets.

krillin literally won the dbzbowl though, and he's tapping that robot so hard it somehow got pregnant

And? That guy was falsely claiming Krillin was stronger than Goku at the start. He never was.

they don't count because they are externally enhanced without those enhancements they have no value.

Sorry bro if they did I'm sure toriyama would of given one of them the title.

She got pregnant because again, 18 is a human, not a robot.
Only 16 and Cell are actually androids.

My bad you right

I don't really care what Toriyama says, neither should anyone because he is a total hack these days. He even lately claimed that only Saiyans with "S-cells" are able to become Super Saiyan and it is because of those cells.
So he retconned it from the established lore of "you have to experience a moment of pure rage to become a Super Saiyan" to "its genes".

Cant take the fictional character with out the creator bro. Its a package deal tho I do kinda agree with you, hes gone full autism

>The very moment when Goku and Krillin first met
nope. he was indeed stronger than goku when they first me

You have that backwards.
Gero 17 and 18 are the only cyborgs.
The rest or androids and a bioroid.

Wrong. You remember completely wrong. When they first met Krillin was amazed at how Goku was so inhumanely stronger, and the gap kept widening all the time. Krillin was never stronger. Go read it again.

That's literally what I said, do you have trouble reading? Gero, 17 and 18 are cyborgs (therefore human), the rest are androids. Cell is also an android despite being entirely biological, any artificial humanoid is called an android, does not have to have mechanical parts.

Nope.
They're all manlets.

>Only android 16 and Cell are actually androids.
Meaning that he's created cyborgs
And cell is a bioroid not a an or cy borg.

The whole S cell thing would be good....if there were Saiyajins who could not become SSJs or that Super didn't cheapen super saiyajins or make them all so goddamned broken that the entire series is now a fucking joke because of it.

>Strongest earthling
>Krillin
?!

>Meaning that he's created cyborgs
>And cell is a bioroid not a an or cy borg.
My god, are you actually mentally retarded or something?
I never said Cell is a cyborg, I said he is an android. Which he is.
Secondly, "creating a cyborg" is just adding mechanical stuff into a real human. It doesn't stop being a human because it still has its human brain, mind and memories.

Therefore, 17, 18 and Dr Gero are humans because they are cyborgs, NOT androids.

Did you actually read the idiotic fucking bullshit you just wrote you galloping fucktard?
You said Cell is an android.
I said hes' a fucking BIOROID
You know, he's not a "AN" or a "CY" borg?
You know android and cyborg are made up of two words right?

Anyway, how else would you make a fucking cyborg if you don't put tech into them? And it does stop being a fucking human once you put tech into it.
It's no longer defined as being a damned human.
It is litterally inhuman.
It is a fucking CYBORG a cybernetic organism.

I like this man, thanks for coming to my thread.

I never asked for this

krillin is literally an asian manlet

nigga close your mouth

Don't want the worms. Shouldn't of opened the can

Did you read a single fucking post I made because you went full retard in all of your replies? Holy shit you're actually mentally retarded.
Let's go over your posts since you're clearly too fucking much of a mongoloid to understand where you went wrong.

My post >Dr Gero kidnapped the twin humans and turned them into cyborgs. They are only mistakenly called androids.
>Only android 16 and Cell are actually androids.

Your reply to that >You have that backwards.
>Gero 17 and 18 are the only cyborgs.
>The rest or androids and a bioroid.
YOU ARE HERE REPEATING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. I LITERALLY CALLED 17 and 18 CYBORGS, AND THE REST ANDROIDS. YOU REPLIED TO THAT CLAIMING I HAVE IT BACKWARDS, THEN PROCEEDED TO REPEAT WORD FOR WORD EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

Are you too mentally retarded to read or something?

Then, here in my post >Gero, 17 and 18 are cyborgs (therefore human), the rest are androids. Cell is also an android despite being entirely biological, any artificial humanoid is called an android, does not have to have mechanical parts.

You replied to that with >And cell is a bioroid not a an or cy borg.
Even though I literally said Cell is an android, not a cyborg. Here you are, acting like I called Cell a cyborg.

You really take stupidity to the next fucking level.

Secondly, Cell is a bioroid, but that does not make him not an android. Android applies to ALL artificially created humanoids, and Cell falls into that category. Cell is an android. The word android does not necessitate that there are mechanical parts, only that it is an artificial lifeform. Cell is an android.

>You know android and cyborg are made up of two words right?
You do know that they still have a completely different meaning and you are getting mixed up and using the words incorrectly? Retard.

>And it does stop being a fucking human once you put tech into it.
No, because the human brain is still there.

But he's retarded and wrong lol

I think its all nerd rage anyway bro. Just enjoy it

I was laughing at his posts at first but this is just asinine, he can't even write proper sentences and clearly does have the IQ to understand anything others here write, since he goes "NO U HAVE IT WRONG" and then proceeds to agree with the exact thing I said, that made him claim I have it wrong.
Wtf??
What a confused individual

>YOU ARE HERE REPEATING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. I LITERALLY CALLED 17 and 18 CYBORGS, AND THE REST ANDROIDS. YOU REPLIED TO THAT CLAIMING I HAVE IT BACKWARDS, THEN PROCEEDED TO REPEAT WORD FOR WORD EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.
YOUR POST INDICATED THAT ONLY 17 AND 18 WERE CYBORGS YOU NEVER MENTIONED FUCKING GERO OR THE OTHER ANDROIDS.
THE WAY YOU WORDED IT MADE IT SEEM THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANDROIDS
THERE WERE NONE. THOSE THREE ARE IT
GERO 17 18 ARE HIS ONLY CYBORGS
AND CELL IS A FUCKING BIOROID

>Then, here in my post
>>Gero, 17 and 18 are cyborgs (therefore human), the rest are androids. Cell is also an android despite being entirely biological, any artificial humanoid is called an android, does not have to have mechanical parts.
>You replied to that
Pointing out where I said you were fucking wrong after the fact does not mean you were correct before I pointed out you simpleton.
The fuck is wrong with you?

>>And cell is a bioroid not a an or cy borg.
>Even though I literally said Cell is an android, not a cyborg. Here you are, acting like I called Cell a cyborg.
>You really take stupidity to the next fucking level.
>Secondly, Cell is a bioroid, but that does not make him not an android. Android applies to ALL artificially created humanoids, and Cell falls into that category. Cell is an android. The word android does not necessitate that there are mechanical parts, only that it is an artificial lifeform. Cell is an android.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bioroid
This isn't even fucking new. No one calls cell a android.

>>You know android and cyborg are made up of two words right?
>You do know that they still have a completely different meaning and you are getting mixed up and using the words incorrectly? Retard.
Where bitch. Where did I misuse cyborg and android?

>>And it does stop being a fucking human once you put tech into it.
>No, because the human brain is still there.
That's not how it works. At all.

Bitch, swerve.
You got roasted, now sit down before you get toasted.

You sound just as mad as him tho bro

>Not taking Bakias the strongests earthling manlet

How did I get roasted, I was right the entire time and proved it lol.

this is nonsense.

i am the strongest earthling.

Nigga, you said earthling, not human.

Wow, you're a fucking idiot.

Ok, you really are stupid huh.

>YOUR POST INDICATED THAT ONLY 17 AND 18 WERE CYBORGS YOU NEVER MENTIONED FUCKING GERO OR THE OTHER ANDROIDS.
I did mention the androids, Android 16 and Cell lmao.
Gero is a cyborg yes, didn't mention him because the subject was who is the strongest human, and since 17 easily killed Gero it is clearly not Gero.
>THE WAY YOU WORDED IT MADE IT SEEM THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANDROIDS
>THERE WERE NONE. THOSE THREE ARE IT
>GERO 17 18 ARE HIS ONLY CYBORGS
>AND CELL IS A FUCKING BIOROID

How do you still not understand this? Android is not the same thing as cyborg. They are two completely different things.
Holy shit you are so unintelligent it's not funny anymore.

You are clearly saying here that Gero, 17 and 18 are androids, because you just said "THE WAY YOU WORDED IT MADE IT SEEM THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANDROIDS . THERE WERE NONE. THOSE THREE ARE IT"

In this sentence of your impotent rage you are wrongly calling Gero, 17 and 18 androids. They are not androids you mouthbreather. They are cyborgs.
TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

>Pointing out where I said you were fucking wrong after the fact does not mean you were correct before I pointed out you simpleton.
You did no such thing, you just repeated the exact same thing I said. You literally agreed with what I said while claiming I had it backwards. You are simply incredibly stupid and unable to understand basic English it seems.

>This isn't even fucking new. No one calls cell a android.
Plenty of people do, because he is. All artificial life are androids, even completely bioengineered ones.

>Where bitch. Where did I misuse cyborg and android?
You keep calling Gero, 17 and 18 as androids.

>That's not how it works. At all.
That's exactly how it works Mr. Extra Chromosome.
Is someone no longer a human because they lost a limb and had it replaced with a mechanical arm? Because that person is literally a cyborg after that.

Says the mouthbreather brainlet who has been wrong in every single one of his posts, and was completely destroyed by facts.

I'M A CYBERNETIC ORGANISM
LIVING TISSUE OVER METAL ENDOSKELETON

1. You didn't mention Gero because you either forgot or you're an idiot.

2.I meant cyborg but since you either don't understand the actual argument or you're being pedantic to "win" then sure why not.
By the way, we both know that I meant cyborg and the people reading our argument either know this as well or simply don't give a fuck and you are doing little more then embarassing the absoltue shit out of yourself.

3.The backwards thing? I'm sorry, I should have said you're not fully correct.
I stated that gero 17 and 18 were the only cyborgs and your wording could indicate that there were more. Especially if you have no idea about DBZ and would naturally assume that there were more created by Dr.Gero due to the numbering convention.
There were no more cyborgs.
The most powerful android he's ever created was 16 and fucking Cell is a fucking Bioroid.

>Plenty of people do, because he is. All artificial life are androids, even completely bioengineered ones.
That is fucking stupid and wrong.
You are stupid and wrong.

You then reiterate that thing where I used the wrong word and are harping on it as if it is a point in your favor rather then a tacit admition that you have fuck all going on.

>That's exactly how it works Mr. Extra Chromosome.
>Is someone no longer a human because they lost a limb and had it replaced with a mechanical arm? Because that person is literally a cyborg after that.
Basically yeah.
That is exactly how that works. But no one says that because it's dorky.

The kind of enhancements into 17 and 18 and what gero did to himself precludes them from being called human by any stretch.
You can call them human if you want, but they are not human. They don't even fucking call them human in DBZ you galloping faggot.
Not even Toriyama calls them human.

1. It wouldn't matter if I had actually forgotten Gero, because I never said 17 and 18 are the only cyborgs. I just said that they are cyborgs.

2. You literally called 17 and 18 androids like five times you fucking drooling brainlet, it's not me being pedantic when you get it wrong every single time. Holy shit what a mouthbreather you are.

3. Saying someone has it backwards means they have it backwards, as in the opposite.
>I stated that gero 17 and 18 were the only cyborgs and your wording could indicate that there were more.
No, it couldn't. This is another case of you being too stupid to understand English clearly, as nothing about what I said could in any way indicate there might be more cyborgs than those three.
>There were no more cyborgs.
And I never implied there were, you're just retarded.
>The most powerful android he's ever created was 16 and fucking Cell is a fucking Bioroid.
Wrong, Cell is the most powerful android obviously since he is in fact an android. It doesn't matter that he's a bioroid, he's still an android as well. These two words do not contradict with each other you MORON. Cell is both.

>The kind of enhancements into 17 and 18 and what gero did to himself precludes them from being called human by any stretch.
You can call them human if you want, but they are not human.
Wrong.
>They don't even fucking call them human in DBZ you galloping faggot.
Yes, they literally do lmao. Krillin calls 18 human because she is. He even got her pregnant, because she's still, an enhanced human, not an android.
>Not even Toriyama calls them human.
He literally does, in the series. Here is the page where it is even literally stated.

>1. It wouldn't matter if I had actually forgotten Gero, because I never said 17 and 18 are the only cyborgs. I just said that they are cyborgs.
You have to actually state all of them or none of it has any weight.

>2. You literally called 17 and 18 androids like five times you fucking drooling brainlet, it's not me being pedantic when you get it wrong every single time. Holy shit what a mouthbreather you are.
I mean cyborg you cunt. If you don't realize that by now or are being purposely obtuse then you're a cunt.

>3. Saying someone has it backwards means they have it backwards, as in the opposite.
>>I stated that gero 17 and 18 were the only cyborgs and your wording could indicate that there were more.
>No, it couldn't. This is another case of you being too stupid to understand English clearly, as nothing about what I said could in any way indicate there might be more cyborgs than those three.
Do you know what a numbering convention is?
Do you know that there would have to be 15 more fucking constructs/androids before them?
Are you doing that pourposefuly obtuse thing again?

>>There were no more cyborgs.
>And I never implied there were, you're just retarded.

>Wrong, Cell is the most powerful android obviously since he is in fact an android. It doesn't matter that he's a bioroid, he's still an android as well. These two words do not contradict with each other you MORON. Cell is both.
Cell is a bioroid
16 is the last classical android
We're going by SF terminology not by you being stupid.

>You can call them human if you want, but they are not human.
>Wrong.
No, that's the litteral fucking defintion of an cyborg.

>Yes, they literally do lmao. Krillin calls 18 human because she is. He even got her pregnant, because she's still, an enhanced human, not an android.
That's a mistranslation. He meant mostly human.

>He literally does, in the series. Here is the page where it is even literally stated.
Bad translations =/= the word of god user.

Holy shit you got destroyed autist, what excuse are you coming up with after that page screenshot?

17 and 18 are both bio-organically enhanced humans. The only machine parts in them were the bomb and the thing to shut them down. Hero just kidnapped a pair of kids and genetically altered them to be freakishly strong. Since the bomb was removed and the remote shutdown doesn't work, they are pure human. Genetically modified humans, but pure human.

So, considering the fact that #17 is effectively annoying a God of Destruction and is one of 6 of the last of the strongest beings in all the universes, I would say that he is stronger than the manlet.

As the reincarnation of Kid Buu, who fought evenly against and ultimately outlasted Super Saiyan 3 Goku without any signs of fatigue, Uub is considered the strongest human character in the series.
tl;dr Uub > Krillin

>You have to actually state all of them or none of it has any weight.
That doesn't even make any fucking sense. In the context of the topic, it made no sense to mention Gero.
>I mean cyborg you cunt. If you don't realize that by now or are being purposely obtuse then you're a cunt.
Nice backpedaling. You called them android every single time, you can't just go back on your words and be all "Hehe I was just pretending to be retarded xD"
You simply are, retarded. A mentally retarded person. That is why you were so wrong about everything and are now backpedaling this hard.

>Do you know what a numbering convention is?
>Do you know that there would have to be 15 more fucking constructs/androids before them?
>Are you doing that pourposefuly obtuse thing again?
Again, this has fucking nothing at all to do with the topic. Completely irrelevant. Nothing about what I said implies there are more cyborgs than Gero, 17 and 18, because I said "the rest are androids". That pretty clearly states there are no other cyborgs than those three. But hey, I think we already established you're actually a mentally retarded person, which explains why you are unable to understand such a simple sentence.

>Cell is a bioroid
Bioroid is a type of android, therefore Cell is an android. It's pretty simple, oh, except for someone with Down Syndrome I suppose? Send my condolences to your parents.

>litteral
*literal
>defintion
*definition
>an cyborg
*a cyborg

Just helping you with your handicap. Damn, I feel bad for your parents. They must regret having you every second of their life.

>No, that's the litteral fucking defintion of an cyborg.
The literal fucking definition of a cyborg is an enhanced human. Keyword human.

>That's a mistranslation. He meant mostly human.
No it's not.

>Bad translations =/= the word of god user.
Nice excuse. It's an accurate translation.

This. This is clearly the case here, but this one autist who can't even understand English or write proper sentences clearly lacks the required minimum of 80 IQ to realize this fact.
Well we only see Uub for like two pages in DBZ, and he is not yet as strong as Buu there, he just has the potential to become as strong as Kid Buu was. Since GT is not canon, we can't know for sure if he ever did. So I'd say 17 or 18 is the strongest human.

Every single enhancement inside of them is tech.
Skin bones muscle the infinite artificial ki generators.All of it.
If it was genetic engineering then Marron would be SSJ tier out of the womb.
She's a normal(yet noseless)human girl.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android

>Every single enhancement inside of them is tech.
>Skin bones muscle the infinite artificial ki generators.All of it.
>If it was genetic engineering then Marron would be SSJ tier out of the womb.
>She's a normal(yet noseless)human girl.
Cute little theory Mr. Down Syndrome but it's stated in the series that 17 and 18 barely had any cybernetic enhancements.

>dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android
That wiki is wrong. 17, 18 and Gero are not androids. Just because some retard like you edited the wiki to claim that, does not make it so. They do not fit the definition of the word android.
An android can not be a cyborg. A cyborg can not be an android. These two things contradict with each other, completely.

ITT Niggers

Dude, toriyama and the japanese call them fucking androids. They are only called cyborgs in fucking translations.
And those cyborgs are not human.
Toriyama called them "still humanlike" or "mostly human" because he's stating that they are androids but humantoo and thus still have enough human bits to pass as human.
Why? Because they didnt' have a word for cyborg. Still don't if I recall. They have artificial human and that encompasses both cyborg and android and bioroid.
That wiki goes into it further.

Also the shut off switch, you know that thing that bulma created for krillian to use on the androids, wouldn't have worked if the only technological enhancments was a bomb.

The bones, skin, eyes, some of the muscles, and infinite ki generators are all fucking tech.

For fucks sake, they barely fucking age. If gero discovered something like that for himself he'd have built a biorganic clone body to put his brain in rather then the (in my opinion superior to the infinite energy model)energy absorbing android body.

>Dude, toriyama and the japanese call them fucking androids. They are only called cyborgs in fucking translations.
Dude, you fucking retard, the point of this entire topic is that it doesn't matter they are called androids in the series, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ANDROIDS.
They LITERALLY are NOT androids, you fucking braindead mongrel.
17, 18 and Dr Gero are all cyborgs. No matter what you call them. No matter what Toriyama calls them, they are not androids, because it is very clearly explained how they are modified humans, therefore cyborgs.

>Also the shut off switch, you know that thing that bulma created for krillian to use on the androids, wouldn't have worked if the only technological enhancments was a bomb.
I never said the bomb was the only thing.
Strawman argument.

>The bones, skin, eyes, some of the muscles, and infinite ki generators are all fucking tech.
There's no indication that their skin, eyes or muscles would be artificial. In fact they most definitely are not, since it is literally stated in the manga that they do not have many cybernetic enhancements. Those would be quite major enhancements.

>in my opinion superior to the infinite energy model
Yes, we already know you're a retard, no need to announce it to the world like this.
Obviously something that automatically has infinite energy is better than something that has to leech it from somewhere.

States that she is organic. It doesn't matter what you call them, only what they actually are. Why would Cell need to absorb robotic parts when he is organic?

>That doesn't even make any fucking sense. In the context of the topic, it made no sense to mention Gero.
Why not?
You mentioned 16 and cell?

>Nice backpedaling. You called them android every single time, you can't just go back on your words and be all "Hehe I was just pretending to be retarded xD"
>You simply are, retarded. A mentally retarded person. That is why you were so wrong about everything and are now backpedaling this hard.
That's not how backpeddling works. Never was.
It's cute that you figured out a new word to use, but you should first figure out if it's applicable.
You've been harping on a misstyped word for pages now you tard.
No one is impressed.
Everyone is bored of the lack of substance in your actual arguments.

>Again, this has fucking nothing at all to do with the topic. Completely irrelevant. Nothing about what I said implies there are more cyborgs than Gero, 17 and 18, because I said "the rest are androids". That pretty clearly states there are no other cyborgs than those three. But hey, I think we already established you're actually a mentally retarded person, which explains why you are unable to understand such a simple sentence.
I said you had that backwards and corrected you.
You went on a tangent.
You also never said that the rest were androids. You only said 16 was which was correct and cell was, which is wrong. You also forgot to mention 19 and 20

>>Cell is a bioroid
>Bioroid is a type of android, therefore Cell is an android. It's pretty simple, oh, except for someone with Down Syndrome I suppose? Send my condolences to your parents.
Cyborg is a type of android thus 17 and 18 are androids.

>Why would Cell need to absorb robotic parts when he is organic?
Exactly, in fact he literally is incapable of doing that. Remember, Cell actually tries absorbing Android 16 at one point, and his tail is incapable of doing it because 16 is actually an android, completely artificial.

The reason Cell was able to absorb 17 and 18 is because they are like 95% human body.

17 and 18 are technically the strongest humans since they're literally humans who were simply genetically enhanced.

>Just helping you with your handicap. Damn, I feel bad for your parents. They must regret having you every second of their life.
>>No, that's the litteral fucking defintion of an cyborg.
>The literal fucking definition of a cyborg is an enhanced human. Keyword human.
Wow a grammer nazi and personal attacks while saying not a single solitary fucking correct thing.
Amazing!

>>That's a mistranslation. He meant mostly human.
>No it's not.
>>Bad translations =/= the word of god user.
>Nice excuse. It's an accurate translation.
Not in the least.
They are all artificial humans. The androids, the cyborgs, the bioroid. All artificial humans.

They only said she was still mostly human because they had no word for cyborg. Not that 17 and 18 were 100% human.
I have never, not once, in my entire goddamned LIFE ever heard ANYONE say 17 and 18 and Gero were human. Not once.
You're it
You're fucking wrong
You're also a fucking idiot and I've wasted way too much time making you look like a fucking moron.

>Why not?
>You mentioned 16 and cell?
It's almost like the original topic of this thread was who was the strongest human? And it sure as fuck isn't Gero since he had no chance against 17.
I only started talking about 16 and Cell when you went all mega brainlet on us.

>You've been harping on a misstyped word for pages now you tard.
It's not mistyping if you incorrectly claim they are androids in like three separate posts and then claim it was an accident. Not going to fly, because the only reason you were arguing against me was that I said they are cyborgs (fact) and you were arguing that they were androids (false). Now you're pretending like you meant to say cyborg.

>Everyone is bored of the lack of substance in your actual arguments.
There's 3 other people in addition to me here arguing against you and agreeing with what I am saying.

>I said you had that backwards and corrected you.
Do we really need to go over this again? I was right the entire time. I said it exactly as it is and then you claimed I had it backwards, and repeated what I just said.
Here, let's go over it AGAIN since your brains are the size of peanuts.

ME: "Dr Gero kidnapped the twin humans and turned them into cyborgs. They are only mistakenly called androids. Only android 16 and Cell are actually androids."
YOU: "You have that backwards. Gero 17 and 18 are the only cyborgs. The rest or androids and a bioroid."

Ok. Now pay real close attention when reading those lines. I know this is difficult for you, but read slowly and carefully and you might notice me SAYING 17 AND 18 ARE CYBORGS.
Then you go "You have that backwards. 17 and 18 are cyborgs".
You simply repeated what I had just said.

>Cyborg is a type of android thus 17 and 18 are androids.
NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING RETARD
THEY ARE TWO COMPLETELY OPPOSITE THINGS!
A CYBORG CAN NOT BE AN ANDROID, THESE TWO THINGS CONTRADICT WITH EACH OTHER ENTIRELY!

CYBORG = MODIFIED REAL HUMAN
ANDROID = ARTIFICIALLY CREATED FROM SCRATCH

They aren't genetically enhanced.
They were physically enhanced with biotech.
Which doesn't make them cyborgs.
It makes them bioroids like cell.
Not, kind of human if you ignore their abnormal power and eternal youth and long life. but actual biotech organisms.

>Cyborg is a type of android thus 17 and 18 are androids.
>Not in the least. They are all artificial humans.
You can not actually possibly be this much of an unintelligent subhuman. You are so wrong about every single thing you have said in this thread. So fucking wrong.

dictionary.com/browse/android
"an automaton in the form of a human being."

dictionary.com/browse/cyborg?s=t
"a person whose physiological functioning is aided by or dependent upon a mechanical or electronic device."

You are such a fucking worthless subhuman piece of filth for real. How can you be this stupid and actually believe you are right. So many people in this thread have tried to teach you cyborg and android are two entirely different things. Something can not be both a cyborg and an android, these two things are contradictory.

Cyborg = Was born as a real human, then modified.
Android = Was created artificially, with fake every inch of its body, and an artificially created mind (AI). Was never a real human

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17
"Lapis (ラピス Rapisu) when he was an ordinary Human"
"and one of his first human subjects"

"Lazuli (ラズリ Razuri) when she was an ordinary human"

17 and 18 were human twins named Lapis and Lazuli. Dr Gero kidnapped them, killed their parents, and then experimented on the kids, turning them into cyborgs. They are CALLED Android 17 and Android 18, but that doesn't make them androids. Because they were born real humans. Therefore, they are cyborgs.

This is really simple, but I guess not for someone with the IQ level of an Australian Aboriginal like you.

Stop being so stubborn and admit you were wrong you fucking autist.

>It's almost like the original topic of this thread was who was the strongest human? And it sure as fuck isn't Gero since he had no chance against 17.
>I only started talking about 16 and Cell when you went all mega brainlet on us.
That wasn't me retard.
That was another person.
I'm the guy who said that you had it backwards. Which you should have known in all of once post.

>It's not mistyping if you incorrectly claim they are androids in like three separate posts and then claim it was an accident. Not going to fly, because the only reason you were arguing against me was that I said they are cyborgs (fact) and you were arguing that they were androids (false). Now you're pretending like you meant to say cyborg.
You still think I'm the guy you argued with before the backwards thing correct?

>There's 3 other people in addition to me here arguing against you and agreeing with what I am saying.
No, you are litterally the only person I am arguing with. Everyone else is meaningless at this moment.

>Do we really need to go over this again? I was right the entire time. I said it exactly as it is and then you claimed I had it backwards, and >You simply repeated what I had just said.
Ah I see. You ignored my post where I said I mistakenly said you had it backwards and said that you were partially incorrect.
Then I'll double down on my you had it backwards thing just to piss you off because it knotted up those panties so very very hard.

>NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING RETARD
>THEY ARE TWO COMPLETELY OPPOSITE THINGS!
>A CYBORG CAN NOT BE AN ANDROID, THESE TWO THINGS CONTRADICT WITH EACH OTHER ENTIRELY!
>CYBORG = MODIFIED REAL HUMAN
>ANDROID = ARTIFICIALLY CREATED FROM SCRATCH
>Bioroid is a type of android, therefore Cell is an android.
The japanese and toriyama call them all artificial humans. AKA ANDROIDS
If you're willing to call one fucking cyborgs but not call the other by it's accepted by the entire fandom correct pronoun then eat a dick.

They are all litterally called artificial humans in the work.
That is what Toriyama calls them.
ARTIFICIAL HUMANS

I KNOW what they are you stupid fucking cunt. I apparently wasted 5 minutes of my life explaining to that dumb bitch and you who is apparently just as dumb of a bitch WHY this is.

This wasn't a fucking argument you retarded bitch. This is me explaining telling you that fire is hot.

You are either a sock puppet or you're a fucking idiot. Which is it?

PS reread what I wrote.
They had no word for cyborg back then.
He said they were ordinary humans before then they became artificial humans later.
He didn't call them enhanced humans. NOT FUCKING ONCE
That would work better.
They are by his own words so changed by Gero that they can be called Artificial Humans.
They aren't even cyborgs apparently. They're basically bioroids since apparently they've been almost completely rebuilt using the same kind of biotech in cell and have a biotech infinite ki generator..

Which is STILL fishy because Marron is for all intents and purposes a normal little girl with no abnormal strength durability and gets tired normally. Since epigenetics is king and queen in DBZ she should have inherited something from her mother.

It doesn't matter if they are called artificial humans, that's only because in Japanese there was no word for cyborgs. The way their story is explained, they are humans that were kidnapped and experimented on, which means they are not artificial humans LMAO. They are just humans that were enhanced with technology. Therefore, not androids, but cyborgs.

None of that matters you drooling subhuman brainlet. None of that changes the fact they are not artificial humans, they are real humans.

Holy shit it's just cute how unintelligent you are. You are bar none the dumbest human I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It's very impressive, considering you're competing all kinds of retards.

It
Doesn't
Matter
What
They
Are
Called

Just
What
They
Really
Are

It
Is
Very
Clearly
Explained
That
They
Are
Real
Humans
That
Were
Experimented
On
And
Modified

Therefore
They
Are
Not
Artificial
Humans

Artificial
Means
Something
That
Was
Never
Born
As
A
Real
Human
But
Created
Entirely
From
Artificial
Parts

Try to use your peanut brain to understand this.

Yes imbecile. That's what I fucking explained before.

Also, Toriyama says that THEY WERE HUMANS before they were experimented on by Gero.
They were so changed by Gero that Toriama saw fit to call them ARTIFICIAL HUMANS
not ENHANCED HUMANS or SUPERHUMANS.

They are in fact what we know as cyborgs, not humans.
Toriyama states that they are no longer humans. Only partially so.

Ordinary human before, then Toriyama call them ARTIFICIAL HUMANS after they were changed.
Unless you don't fully understand WHY they were called android and you're a secondary who doesn't understand anything and simply wants to win an argument.

Reminder that Toriyama is a hack that displays blatant favoritism towards his characters. Krillin gets the title of strongest simply because he's Goku's best friend while Tien gets the shaft. Seriously, dude gets shit on despite not only having some of the best moves and spending every moment of his life training while Krillin went soft. He even lost 2nd best girl Launch (pigtails Videl is best and any faggot that disagrees can fight me) because Toriyama being the brainlet he is forgot she existed and then gave some bullshit excuse about getting rid of her because people might confuse her hair swapping to mean she's saiyan. His dojo is filled with failures that can't understand ki and he got his ass kicked by an old man he nearly killed decades ago. His only real friend is a fucking Chinese vampire doll manlet. Is there any one that suffers more than Tien?
>inb4 Yamcha
Dude is cruising on easy mode as a pro baseball player and is rich as fuck.

i am sitting here in this thread looking at these essay replies and holy shit god damn you guys went hard as fuck on this anime shit

like what the fuck does it take for a grown ass man to be dropping posts that are 300+ words long on dragon ball on a week night man what the hell

>hits Cell with Destructo Disk and nothing happens
>Cell gets hit with Tri beam
>Cells becomes little bitch

Turn isn't fully human retards

Krillin and Yamcha are the strongest humans