Finally get the confidence to speak to my oneitis in the gym

>Finally get the confidence to speak to my oneitis in the gym
>Get her number
>Ask her if she wants to go for early dinner (eating before 8pm as my feeding window is 12-8pm)
>She says she can only go at 9 pm
>Say that's ok but i won't be able to drink or eat anything besides water as I'm doing IF & I can't be too long as my bedtime is 10pm
>No reply
Have I fucked this one up Veeky Forums? Please tell me I haven't.

You went full autism right there. Girls don't like that.

Yes you retard you are supposed to be ready to loosen up your routine for someone you 'love'. I guess you didn't love her more than you love those daily 400 calories you will burn by IF.

jesus fucking christ OP
just try to pass it off as a joke. if it took you courage to ask her out, it will take a lot more than getting her number(including making exceptions to your scedule) and also behaving like a normal human being

I thought girls liked motivated & dedicated guys?

Lmao
If this is serious, what a way to waste the only shot you have with your "oneitis"
The more you go after her now, the more creepy it gets, forget about it

Mate it's not fucking funny I've been working up the courage for months
Please tell me there's some way i can recover this???

Only up to the point where it does not interfere with what ever they want to do. They want the perfect man that does not have to try to be perfect.

they like the appearance or the trappings of motivation and dedication

I don't want to make fun of you, but I'm dead serious brah, it's over
After that she instantly deleted you from the dating pool and as you lack the social skills for it you will NOT be able to recover

>finally get the courage to ask crush out after months
>she accepts
>tell her you have a pretty limited window of time to hang out because you have more important things to do in life than being with her

WTF, man

Did you really think she would respond positively to that

You're not fucked. All these other retards just don't understand women. You're on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum. Don't believe them. Or me. You fix this by loosening up your fucking dumbass routine. It's gonna be your only way. If you were texting her just be like "Hey I'm totally free after 9 if you still wanna meet up? I was just joking around earlier :P" Yes, use the fucking emoji. And if she doesn't reply then just call it off and move on. But I think you can save this op. Forget your routine this is your chance to live up to the 14 words.

Veeky Forums yet again confirmed most gullible board of all time

Not him but yes? It shows he has shit to do.

>Forget your routine this is your chance to live up to the 14 words.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH these faggots are the """saviors""" of the white race

A girl isn’t going to enter into a relationship with you if you make it clear from day 0 that you prioritize other shit than her. Women like men who have goals, but they also like it when those men set aside time for them.

>Say that's ok but i won't be able to drink or eat anything besides water as I'm doing IF & I can't be too long as my bedtime is 10pm
kek

Beyond that the guy is just a fucking idiot. No normal person isn't gonna look at you like a school shooter if you tell them that you absolutely CANNOT without exception eat food after a certain time on literally 1 (ONE) occasion because you are religiously observing an "Intermittent Fasting" regime.

if true what a fucking loser

Troll thread report and hide.

Sure it very well could be bait, but get your noggin joggin for a second..

would you really be that surprised if a Veeky Forumsizen did this?

Deviate from your routine. How hard is that. You're gonna have to come off as accessible as possible to get dates dude. When you'll develop a serious relationship, you want to find a girl who will appreciate and respect your hard, time consuming activities, but meeting this girl starts with opening up to the world.

They like the results, not the time spent achieving them.

What's it like to be that retarded, OP?
Just kidding, I once turned down a threesome by accident, so I know exactly what it's like.