Soyboy GNC employee

I stopped by my local GNC today to pick up some protien and pre-workout. I'm casually browsing the large selection of whey products and the employee comes up to me and asks what my specific purpose for working out is. I told him that I was trying to cut, he instantly tells me that whey promotes insulin storage, and is going to hinder my fat loss results. I proceed to tell him that I'm trying to retain as much lean muscle mass as possible, so I'm trying to keep my protien intake at around 190g a day. He tells me that this is way too high and he lost 30 pounds with only eating 50g of protien a day. Is there any truth behind this guys statements?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4749832/Lindsey-Pelas-size-30HH-breasts-causing-pain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not putting this in a green text
>shops at gnc
>calls other people soyboy

Did his last name happen to end with "-stein"? There are many tricks that (((they))) use to try and trick you. It appears one has taken the form of a supplement store employee. Don't be fooled, brother.

>I stopped by my local GNC

That's where you fucked up.

>Does he look Veeky Forums?
The answer of that question is the same as yours

No. Insulin response is caused by carbohydrates, particularly sugar.

He told me excess protien that the body doesn't break down turns into sugar.

That is called "gluconeogenesis". It can happen in some circumstances, eg if you were doing keto at a caloric surplus, and going way over on protein macros. But I can't see anyone doing that on purpose.

But, generally, in a caloric deficit, no, your body won't do that.

So he's telling you not to buy products from his store? At the very minimum you know he's not Jewish.

Her tits are godlike, but why is her face so weird?

>buying things at GNC

wtf man

also

MILKIESSSSS

Shit ton of makeup

I think it's the Snapchat filter.

I highly doubt you have 190 lbs of lean muscle mass.

Forward head tilt makes the chin - probably smallish to begin with - look disproportionally small.

I'm basing that number off my goal body weight guy.

her tits are fake just if you care

No they aren’t.

Lol females

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4749832/Lindsey-Pelas-size-30HH-breasts-causing-pain.html

>day 4 of nofap
>see this

Stay strong
>My booty call

Looks like she has aids. Confrats user

>my back hurts because its too weak to hold up my breasts
>I'll keep starving myself to stay thin for insta likes tho

Why don't they just train back like everyone else does with back pain.

she looks rank dude

Man the harpoons!

Clearly doesn't deadlift to maintain structural integrity. Do-Nothin-Bitch confirmed.

I personally think women with big titties look better with a little more weight desu. She could stand to gain 20 pounds

The girl in the OP not the uggo that was just posted**

>store employee tried to talk you out of a sale

I don’t believe this happened, but if it did, telling his manager would be a great way to stop it from ever happening again.

He up sold me on the pre-workout, don't worry.

I ended up buying the protien anyway, he was trying really hard to convince me not to buy it if I was trying to cut. I'm still confused by his logic and the whole situation.

Would bang

The only point I would make about not consuming as much protein is that it will end up being extra calories and extra hard on your kidneys to filter it out if it's not being fully utilized by your body. How long have you been going on consuming 190g of protein? 1 or 2 weeks? Have you noticed any significant changes? On average, most people are fine consuming at most .8x their weight in grams of protein. I'm assuming you're at least 190lbs, and if so, I also think 190g of protein is excessive. Likely 80-100 would be more than sufficient. 30-40g of protein is about all you need for basic maintenance, and any more is all dependent on your body making use of it. And consider the protein sources too. Are you eating balanced meals? These are some other things to consider.

yes they actually are

You could be doing better user, and you know it

user NO!

Reposting this image.
Casein seems to be better for cutting.

Actually protein also causes an insulin response, whey because its fast digesting causes a notable spike. The spikes and crashes aren't as bad as sugar but it is there. Slow digesting proteins also cause an insulin response similar to how complex carbs do.

stop

Why? Are you gay?

Wow those are some unique tattoos!
What is the bigger one a symbol for?

>titties

Fucking repulsive. I'd prob still smash though if I had no other options.

prove it

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

It always happens after having more then 30g of protein in one meal session

She has nudes. You know that right? She did nudes for playboy years ago and her tits are about half the size they are now.

That isn’t the same as what that dumbass was implying.
No

Gluconeogenesis occurs when your body needs glucose. Not because you ate too much protein in a single meal.

What's wrong with GNC? Is there anything you fucks aren't critical about

Tits can grow without surgery, you know. Her face looks like it had surgery, though.

>and her tits were about half the size they are now.