Is there really any point in becoming fit if you arent at least

Is there really any point in becoming fit if you arent at least
a) white
b) handsome
c) 5'10 or taller

Im a 6'2 ethnic with 5/10 face (based on harsh incel truerateme standards) who has lifted for 1.5 years, good diet low bf and I only have impressed my family and am respected a lot more by friends. I assume all the guys who post in mire threads after 6 months 5x5 are just white and good looking

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5854905/the-shortest-celebrity-marriages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude incels are insane and the internet breeds extremism. You gotta chill out, I know a lot of dudes of varying ethnicities who are successful with ladies.

>white

lel faggot. i'm not white but i'm good looking and 6' 1" and i smash more than 99% of this shit board.

granted, i'm not dark-skinned, but im not a white guy either. and i don't life. be tall, good-looking with a bit of charisma, and you can score ace pussy your whole life. like me

>and i don't life

i mean *lift*

Zayn Malik is nether fit, 5'10+, white, and is likely going to marry Gigi Hadid. Also Gigi is 2'' taller than him. His face is good, though.

I agree that you dont need to be white as long as you are handsome but it helps a lot for more average and below average guys. I've met plenty of below average and average white guys with gfs but non whites struggle if they dont date down

I know a 5'7" chubby black guy with autism and a literal neckbeard who speaks with a noticable slowness who has a girlfriend. If he can do it, anyone can.

Face is definitely the most important feature but being white helps more for dudes who arent good looking

Dude, one of the most beautiful girls in my town is gf with a 4-5/10 psl ethnic. I have no idea what she sees in him, but they're in love and that is all that matters.

They probably truly care about each other, and neither one of them is concerned about "dating down."

OP, if you are looking to have an unhappy life, you will surely find one!

rules dont apply if you have status+money niqqa

>6'2''
im a fucking 5'11 manlet and ugly. it doesnt matter if im white or how much i lift because my face is ugly and im too much of a brainlet to make friends and be successful in a worthwhile academic fields.

zayin malik is the star of a shitty famous teenager band
and he lives in london, where the girls go after fucking poo in loos

>Is there really any point in becoming fit...
Yes. Stop making excuses.

Dude if this dyel ethnic can get pic related, so can you lmao. No, he is not rich or famous.

5'8" my dude, Got ripped from skinny fat. I have a way about me with women and being in shape helped. I have a nice face (7-8/10). I don't get every girl's attention but I've got the ones I really wanted. Even after just getting lean (210 down to 145, yeah, tiny) I started being able to pick up good looking girls.

Current girl is 9/10 and fiercely loyal. Everyone comments on how great I look. It is what defines me.

Height doesn't mean jack shit if you don't let it.

>implying he's not a dealer

not everybody can live in europe where the girls throw themselves at every brown guy they see like a bunch of sluts

He's a fucking rich pop star
Wealth + status >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height>face>ethnicity>frame

Have you tried lowering your standards slightly to include more below 8/10 girls?

Is she natty?

Okey, tell me this. Gigi Hadid's parents are filthy rich because of her dad, she already have status because of modelling (38m followers on instagram alone), so why would she go for Zayn and not 6'7 Swole Apex Chad Predator Jason Mamoa? Or literally anyone else with looks, status & height. You really, really, 100% deep down inside believe that women don't long for love? Real genuine unconditional love? It's literally irrelevant or insignificant to such an extent?

Boys & girls, you'll fall in love with the strangest strangest things (in case you haven't noticed already). I sincerely mean it.

if you really think those retards are in love you might be the most stupid person on Veeky Forums

I never go for 8/10s since they obviously would reject me since they have their pick of chads, most guys realise this from high school. Dumbest female meme that gets posted

Nah, they're probably wasting the best period of their lives for even more money. They're gonna marry each other and bring babies to the world for the same reason.

yeah the stupid girl that only cares about social status fell in love with the world famous singer because shes in love

Literally why not 2bh. They're not more shallow, stupid or wicked than the average person, if you believe that, you're the moron.

they literally are, thats what their whole life is about

You're just dragging assumptions out of your ass as a way to cope. You literally don't know anything about them.

Grow up and deal with your situation. Take some responsibility for yourself.

im not comping anything im literally nothing the op said and i also dont care about some shallow celebrities
im just telling you those people cant love they all have problems in their heads

It's all about where you are, man. Do what you can to better your chances. For instance, I work in an ultra chad field where most of us are 6ft +, handsome, and wealthy. However, I can count on one hand the number of women that I've spoken to in the past year. The guys that weren't already married are pretty much celibate.

However, my college roommate was a male nurse, and he looks like adam sandler shit out a hobbit ,and he is SLAYING because he's surrounded by women constantly.

If you want to get laid, you need to be in a target rich environment.

Nah, they're just playing their cards really well and literally just about anyone else would do the same. Success people fall in love with other success people because they hang around famous & successful people. Not that complicated. They're still humans with human needs.

>im just telling you those people cant love they all have problems in their heads
You don't know that. You're literally just making shit up in your head.

oh like all the other celebrities that ''fell in love super hard'' and broke up months or even hours after marrying
all these people care about is status, if you call that love go ahead

imagine his dick

You fucking homo.

look man if you want, get real famous and find a shallow girlfriend i dont care

50% of marriages end up in divorce. Same applies to celebrities, the only difference is that you read about those breakups in the news.

Now you're strawmanning. I'm tired of you.

yeah all those divorces literally hours after marrying that happen all the type
get real celebrities are all fucked in the head its not even a secret i dont know why you guys are protecting them

youll find a white girl one day

>yeah all those divorces literally hours after marrying that happen all the type
Post 3 examples of ''divorce hours after getting married''. 3 examples.

>''ahh naw man just google it lmao''

You're so immature, it's embarrassing.

gawker.com/5854905/the-shortest-celebrity-marriages

im not the one defending some worldfamous star because hes a manlet and brown like me and found some white girl, if you want shallow white girls be my guest

That is only 2 examples and not even close to be representative for all celeberties. I'm sure you'll find an even worse statistic with non-famous people.

>p-post examples
>sees tons of examples
>n-no i-its normal
lmao are you some famous instagram personality

I'm 186cm and white....and I'm not defending anyone, I'm trying to add objectivety to the discussion. You're just awful 2bh.

its objective fact that celebrities have problems, if you dont believe that youre an idiot, for fuck sake the other day some sex cult thing came up, more than one actually

You don't know what objective means, you're just a copecel tbqh. I'm leaving now, enjoy yourself.

Christ what do you want to hear? "Yes give up, you're doomed buddy"? Nobody knows you, the girls around you, or your dating scene in general. Just do your best.

alright enjoy your blowjobs on old men for acting holes!

Just your own damn race if white girls don't show interest in you lol. Most people want their kids to look like them and hence dating/marrying people who look like you is a natural evolutionary response. Go call science racist if you want to

Source on your science.

Interaccial relationships are not that common, at least outside of america

So what? Why do you care so much?

do you even know what science means?

there is a reason there was mass rape of slaves in the Americas.

girls don't like you because you are a downer and negative and a bitch.

>wahh i don't look a certain way

girls pick up on your shitty, whiney attitude. no one wants to be with a manchild.

>is there a point for going from 5/10 to 6/10?
geez i wonder

>Don't worry bro, this rich and famous person has the same thing that you're insecure about so you're good!

Why do people do this lol

there is a big big difference between fucking a lass and marrying here mate

Is interracial breeding common in america?

>a) white
Most women prefer their own, despite what everyone tells you
Stop pining after white girls like a fucking creep or some desperate loser and you'll find a lot more happiness

I think it's supposed to mean "Don't let [insecurity] hold you back. If [famous person] did it, that means it's possible, so you can do it too!"

But you are not famous and lack the vast advantages from that. What now fuckhead

Have you seen Adriana Lima's husband?

5’10 mixed black-white here. Have had plenty of gfs and a lot of hook ups long before I started working out.

If you’re taking Veeky Forums this seriously, you need to stop browsing it. All this self-hating incel shit is literally just a meme that went too far. I’m not kidding, unless you have the mental fortitude to use this site without getting psychologically damaged by the /pol/tards and trolls, don’t come on here.

> t. Someone who knows better than to take this site seriously

el goblino...

amen mate

I'm seeing far too many 15 yr old vulnerable autistic posts recently

Where are they from?

>tfw engy major
I'm fucked, aren't I?

Sweden.

Op here, doing aerospace. It was so over it never even started

We are all incel however not chads

Sometimes I forget this website is full of teenage faggots

>6’2” chubby 5/10
>have had over 100 girls

It’s all in confidence. Admittedly the height helps too. But I have way more success than I should

3% of whites marry someone who isn't white in the US

>marry
What about breed.

a-are those eyes photoshopped?

On Adriana? No.

>ethnic
gtfo out with your euphemisms pussy, everyone has an ethnicity and therefore is an “ethnic”. fucking faggot shit liberal euphemisms on Veeky Forums fuck. just say where the fuck youre from bitch.

she looks checked the fuck out

its mostly serieal remarryers who drive that figure up. If its your first marriage you actually have a good chance of sticking together. If you divorce even once though then lol