/fight/ stories

Who here /beeninafight/ before? Soyboys fee free to exit the thread now. Share stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y9_ueUhPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouting, bitching, fighting, etc, is actually a sign of high estrogen, serious.

Used to work security before nabbing my money transporter job. There were tons of crackheads and homeless that would always pick a fight with us.

>patrolling upper level of mall
>radio goes off
>10-70 IC 1 Mike Parking lot
>rush down to see skinny punk trying to strangle co worker
>apply choke hold from behind
>while struggling to bring this kid down hear co worker call "Knife!"
>little shit tries to swipe at my face
>grab his wrist and elbow
>lock his arm and bring him down
>cuff him and drag him to the hole
>all the while screaming how he is going to kill us

I have some more stories. Maybe that wasnt what you were looking for but being in shape is vital to these jobs.

shoulda just beat him to death and dumped him in a ditch

im white

I've been in 12 fights, lost one but mostly because it was 3 on 1 and I was alone. All of them have been against betas that we're drunk. I was also hammered tho.

>Fighting is a sign of high estrogen
t. soyboy

>be me, college junior/senior, can't remember, not really big at this point
>in college bar bathroom, one stall one urinal, >both in use by these two guys i kind of know one from freshman year he was pretty cool so i started saying hi and asking what's up
>standing against wall by the door/sink waiting
>his buddy comes out of stall and walks up to me, he was a huge ass hole to a friend of mine so i know how he gets off as a bully
>trying to ignore him and walk around
>he shoves me against the wall and the back of my head hits it kind of hard
>fucking lose it
>shove him back, he falls through the stall door on his ass
>catch him by the shirt before he rolls onto his back
>other hand is a fist slamming it against his face screaming full tard mode
>other guy still pissing so can't turn around and do anything because didn't do enough kegels to turn stream on/off at will
>my friend/rangler opens bathroom door and is like bro user stop it's all good now
>i look at my hands and calm down, let go of the dude and leave

not my proudest moment but the dickhead deserved it, he was a fat fuck and like 6'1'' so he thought he was big but he never lifted and just got drunk all the time

my friend who opened the door was waiting outside and said all he heard was me start screaming "you gonna fuck with me?" over and over again and then the sound it makes when you put sneakers in a laundry dryer

then one of his faggot frat brothers who was like a 19 year old came up and was trying to threaten me for beating up his friend and i explained how he was lucky it was me and not some fucking psycho at a real bar in our city, the people around here wouldn't have stopped where i did they would have stomped a stranger the fuck out for shoving them like that.

sometimes if they did something like that, or spat on us we would secretly give his body a beating when we waited for police. The police could tell the buddy was telling the truth when they would whine about brutality however they rarely ever gave a shit. If they did there was no evidence as we were careful not to leave bruises.

This hurts my lungs to just look at.

Sure thing cuck

>be at house party with two friends
>guy starts yelling at a friend of mine
>friend flips him off and starts to leave room
>guy and a couple of his friends come over and start pushing and yelling at us
>one of them ends up punching my friend
>everyone starts swinging
>guy tries to tackle me
>grabs me around the waist , dips his head, and starts pushing me back
>my shoulder and back hits the side of the refrigerator
>feel him loosen his grip
>throw like one punch and he just drops to the floor
>turns out when I hit the fridge he slammed his own head right against the corner of it
>friends run into kitchen to see guy on floor holding his head
>user what the fuck, we need to get out of here

They are still convinced I dropped the guy

Been in ((A)) fight? As in just one? My advice is get that shit out of your system asap gents. Some people need their ads beat, but that's a young mans game.
>t. Oldfag.

Can’t really blame you mate. People shouldn’t write cheques they can’t cash. You taught him a good lesson

Kek the best situation

the future is now, old man

go back to crocheting and being force fed pills by your (((caretakers)))

You don't have to fight to be a man, but sometimes you gotta fight when you are a man

This. Avoiding conflict is preferable but if you are unwilling or unable to escalate things to the point of violence then you can never truly assert yourself.

This guy shoved me over a bench in the locker room, for no reason, once. I threw my metal lock at him an it struck his face and he ran away. It was the most confusing thing that has ever happened to me.

I've only been in a few actual fights. The rest was just me punching some obnoxious piece of shit that tries to start shit or gets in my face. It usually knocks them out because I just uppercut ppl that get in my face. If it doesn't knock them out people jump in before the guy can come to his senses.
If the talking shit goes on for longer than 10 seconds nothing will happen. I usually just give out a warning and say something along the the lines of "you have 3 seconds to fuck off" or if I really don't like someone I just swing without saying anything. After you overcome that fear of actually swinging your fist at someone it becomes pretty easy to do it.

Mall ninja's here abandon thread

Been in a few. The highlight was knocking a guy flat on the ground with a right hook. He was drunk and managed to hop up right away at which point I threw the exact same right hook with the same result. The lowlight was when I was the obnoxious drunk guy and I picked a fight with 5 high school dudes because I was bored and wasted and figured I could take them since they were younger (durr). That one didn't end well. Ended up waking up in the parking lot with a broken foot.

>gf of 3 years sabotaged the relationship to do pills with her dorm mate
>found out a little while later that she moved up to heroin
>called her up to find out what was going on
>guy picked up the phone talking shit
>told him I'd see him around
>saw him around
>charged him and landed a couple solid punches
>he tried to tackle me but I spun as we were falling and landed on top
>elbowed him in the face a few times
>got up and walked away
>woke up the next day and my ear hurt a little bit but that was it
>never heard from either of them

I did Thai boxing for 4 years but only ever trained for / fought in the ring

>learns to fight from race of soy-infused manlets

>and then the sound it makes when you put sneakers in a laundry dryer

Explain

I've been in a lot of fights (slav) but this is probably the worst thing I did
>Party in a bar where I'm the usual guest
>I'm drunk as shit and when I'm drunk I can be an asshole
>Walking around yelling and laughing holding a beer under my armpit
>Smack some random on the back while laughing and say some stupid shit and just continue walking
>I get pushed from behind
>Fall down with beer under my arm
>It breaks and I look at my arm
>I'm bleeding
>Rageblackout.jpg
>I tell myself I'm gonna gut the fucking idiot
>Vision comes back
>I'm holding a broken beer bottle
>The guy is laying in a pool of his blood
>First thing that goes through my head is "welp you fucking moron get ready for jail"
>Immediately take my shirt of and start applying pressure to the guys wounds
>People around us start helping
>I call the cops telling them I stabbed a guy
>Call an ambulance
>Cops arrive in 3 min and I know one of the cops
>I get in the car and he starts telling me what a fucking retard I am and I just tell him I know
>Felt so bad for the guy I stabbed
>Interrogated and released while investigation goes on
>Went to visit the guy in the hospital bringing him food
>When I entered his room he fucking froze in fear
>Probably thought I came to kill him in order to silence him
>I introduced myself and told him I'm sorry and kept visiting the next 4 days
>5 days later a trial
>Victim gets called
>I'm sitting there holding my head just waiting to see how many years I got
>Guy says he started it and kept coming at me 10+ times
>Im in disbelief
>The judge can't believe what she's hearing and tries to force the guy to say I attacked him
>My lawyer stands up and asks if she's trying to get the guy to say something she wants
>Charges dropped
>Guys dad tells me we're both retards and that he shouldn't have pushed me
>Part ways and never see the guy again
I was 18 at the time and the guy was like 24. Almost killing someone isn't a nice feeling.

Hope you aren't serious

If bait 7/10 got a reply

paul blart lmao

Lol look at the cuck. If someone is giving you shit you'd better stand up for yourself.

when you put sneakers in a dryer they tumble around because you're not supposed to put them in with cloths, at least according to my mom when i was little and would always come home dirty and stuff during the summer

so it's like a muffled thumping that's at a high tempo i guess

He's right though. Aggressiveness is directly linked to estrogen. However, if someone attacks you and you don't reply, you're a faggot.
I almost got into one, once. I don't remember how it happened, but I started seeing red and just went crazy, before I could hit anybody, some faggot kicked my nuts and it dropped me down as they ran away. I usually avoid fights.

Fucking degenerate, christ

What was your routine? I'm looking to get into it

been fighting on and off for almost 10 years
never been in a street fight

not bait at all, literally 50% of all thai men because sissyboys for western dick, how the fuck are you going to tell me they know how to fight at all?

I'm not even saying be aggressive just assertive. If someone you don't really know/like is giving you shit you'd better give them twice the shit back. You better be prepared to get in a full on scrap. There's only so much you can ignore

I stopped getting into fights once i realised its almost never stays 1vs1.

I get you and I'm on board, all I'm saying is people who are prone to getting angry easily, usually have higher estrogen.

Don punches Jimmy Barret at one point, though

Wtf is this feminine retarded beta behavior

40 odd amateur boxing matches. streetfighting became incredibly boring and cringey once you have the slightest grasp on how to throw a proper punch

only drunk assholes get in fights as an adult

almost every professional fighter will tell you muay thai is the best striking meme, with bjj for grappling, and krav magra for if you don't mind fighting 'dirty'

He was a known thief and heroin dealer who threatened me with violence
I didn't go looking for him but I saw him and handled it
You'll say you shouldn't fight for girls or pride while society crumbles because no one stands for what they believe in

then all professional fighters are fags

using the word 'cuck' or 'soyboy' is for cucks and soyboys, you bunch of cucks and soyboys

>inb4 ur a cuck and a soyboy

I've done 2 years of Muay thai, 1 year Aikido, 5 years Judo and currently 1 year of Brazilian jiu jitsu, so I've sparrer a lot
Then again I don't live in a shithole like Iraq or USA so I've never been in an actual street fight

I had small number of fights that I remember sincI I left school.
The last thing that resembled a real fight was when I showed up at a university/dorm pub. I was on another party right before but wasn't that drunk and this dude i didn't even know started calling me names and tried to provoaggressive t. I was patient and everybody tried to keep me that way. He stayed aggresive but his friends contained him. After like two hours that pub closes and I go on a 50 meter journey to continue drinking with my friends at my place
> that guy and his friends stand in front of the house (dorms) I live in
>shittalking intensifies
>everybody tries to keep us apart but eventually when I turn my back to him the guy reaches me and lands a swinger on the side of my face
I think even his friends where now fed up with him
>I grab that fucker by his shirt and shove him into a lantern post, unfortunately one of my friends stands between him and the post and softens the impact
>I continue to shove him and shove/punch him to the ground
>he is now kneeling in front of me facing away from me
>I smack his head a few times and ask if he had enough
>he says yes and runs off

I got in a fight in high School once.
>drinking a soda after school and this faggot tried taking it out of my hands
>a solid foot taller than me and I kind of froze but wouldn't let go of it
>he gets in my face and I push him but his wrestling coach breaks us up
>we meet at a park cause he wanted to
>mfw I show up and completely destroy this guy in front of his friends and every one at school was talking about how bad his face looked the next day

A guy who saw what was going on downstairs braught cake with him, nearly everyone had some. His group was cool too, nobody blamed me for anything. Then the two groups parted and we continued drinking

Not him but a thai boxer myself

>go to class
>practice
>Get your shit rocked for a little while
>practice more
>Eventually able to move and react while dealing out punches and kicks
>Start whipping ass, but still get rocked by those who actually compete

I do practice as more of a hobbyist but If I was somewhere I could settle I would definitely aim to compete. It's a great art and sport

Beware that if you get heavily invested in it then you’ll lose all of your gains

He is right, you idiots.

Actually a fun story.

>In China in shitty provincial capital called Nanchang
>At the one decent bar
>Gets a little bit hot so I go outside
>While I am outside I see a Chinese dude arguing with his girlfriend
>Watching the situation unfold
>He takes a swing at her and hits her in the head
>Next thing I know I am on top of him
>Absolutely wailing on this pudgy kid
>I am 6'3" 205 lbs and he couldnt have been more than 5"5' 160
>After I am done I simply get up and walk back into the bar
>Continue drinking
>8 Police come in with their batons
>WhereIsTheWhiteGuy.zip
>I try to explain what happened
>Pull it up on the security cameras
>Obviously shows I am in the right
>In China it really doesnt matter who is "right" it really only matters that I am a foreigner
>They start to go for their handcuffs
>Visions of months of drinking vegetable broth from a bucket flash before my eyes
>"Hey officers can I just go to the bathroom really quick before I go with you"
>The moment they nod their head I slip out the front and book it
>On the way out I see the guy from the fight being loaded into an ambulance

Sorry for the long story lol but fuck that guy

>Akido
user, i hope you realized the error of your ways, but you probably havent because you said you did it.
Its literally a bigger meme than ninjitsu

This didn't happen, also kill yourself for dreaming up that white knight scenario, faggot.

Fuck off matey. Every situation is different but if the situation calls for it you better be prepared to act, cuck

alpha as fuck

Thats fine I figured someone wouldnt believe it. I guess if you can find a way for me to prove it I can. I dont have the tape or anything obviously. Might have a picture of the bar though. Its called Helen's and its a chain in major Chinese cities

>be me, last year
>walking home from a party at a friend's apartment with a buddy of mine
>be crossing the street
>dude is at the corner arguing with him gf
>he's yelling and grabbing her by the wrist
>I tell my friend to be careful
>he crosses the street
>dude that was arguing with his girlfriend walks towards him
>'what are you looking at'
>'what do you me-'
>my friend gets sucker punched
>you_got_knocked_the_fuck_out.mov
>falls backwards, hits his head on the pavement
>I square up with the dude
>he swings, I duck, get the double leg
>pass guard, get into side control
>my friends that were maybe half a block away notice it and come running
>they start hitting him on the ground
>I'm just trying to control him, so I tell them to chill
>as they stop hitting him, the dude's girlfriend starts kicking me in the head and then passes out
>she's clearly pregnant and high on coke, dude's high on coke too
>he starts crying and saying he's sorry
>I tell him to chill, ask him his name, and let him know I'll let him stand up
>I get up and call an ambulance for the girl, dude's still crying
>tell him to shut up and go sit elsewhere
We later went to the hospital with my friend to make sure nothing was loose in his head. He really ate shit with that sucker punch. It's really the only time I've fought in the streets.

>Be me back when I was in school
>Group of kids like to force 2 random people to fight
>They grab me and some black kid
>Tell us to fight
>If we dont they will jump both of us
>Start fighting
>I'm bobbing and weaving his punches landed shot after shot
>His thick skull absorbs my punches like nothing
>This goes on for a minute or so
>I start to tire
>He lands a shot
>It phases me a little bit
>He swings again and I weave
>Grab a hold of him in desperation
>Run him back into the school wall
>We start exchanging punches
>Both getting tired
>I hit him and he lowers his head a little bit
>Grab a hold of it
>Slam it into the wall
>He tries to escape my grasp
>Slam his head again
>His head doesnt seem to be able to absorb this
>Hes still fighting
>Slam it one more time
>He falls down and says I'm done man
>Teachers were running up at this point
>Grab us both and force us into the principles office
>They for whatever reason let us sit alone together
>He looks over at me and said "man can I shake your hand, you fucked me up good"

We were pretty cool with each other after that. Never hung out outside of school but we had each others back at school.

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot and you ran into the most broest bro of them all. I'm glad you parted ways with him because you don't deserve it. I hope you at least learned from the experience.

Almost a (ง︡’-‘)︠ง︡ but it made me feel pretty alpha
>be senior in high school, going to some party with a few pals
>6’1, dyel but big to other high schoolers
>show up to party, long ass driveway with people walking up and some people standing at the end of the driveway
>try to walk past them, they say there’s too many people already
>am DD but pals are all pretty deep so they’re not super quick to leave
>the house owner walks up and pushes my friend back, telling him to fuck off
>I come around the group and get nice and close asking him why he pushed my friend
>”sorry bro I just don’t want any trouble”
>look on his face like he shit himself
Felt good mane

almost had an amateur fight. was training for over a year, but then i bruised a rib and hurt my shoulder. Didn't help that i didnt have health insurance.... also didnt want to take my shirt off in front of a bunch of people when i can't get myself below 18% body fat

Are you retarded? Hipoppotamus are the animals with the most testo in natura and they fight for literally everything

>middle school
>taking our walk after lunch
>see wanna be tough fag in his tap out shirt
>start acting really gay towards him, trying to hold his hand and shit
>he gets mad and pushes me to the ground
>at this point he’s straddling me, beating the fuck out of my face but all I can do is laugh
>keep laughing until somebody pulls him off
>he gets alternative school for a week and I get a kickass black eye

I’d say it was worth it

You should have let him rape your ass. Then he would have had to register as a sex offender! You could've totally pwned him!

Rent-a-cop faggot

You're just the gayest nigger this side of the Mississippi river, ain't ya?

but i bet you wish you could still kick peoples asses

never been in a fight here. what does it feel like when you get your ass beat?

this is the most retarded thing i have read this week.

>They are still convinced I dropped the guy
Thats fucking awesome lol

This x1000 fucking Capt saveahoe. How does you know the bish dint deserve it?

First fight ever
>live in a terrible suburb
>walking home from work
>4 aboriginal guys jump me
>demand my bag and phone
>don't want to get stabbed by meth addicts, so try to hand them over
>one of them is incredibly jumpy
>snatches my bag
>strap catches on me
>"FUKEN GIV IT TO ME"
>actually bitch-slaps me
>put up hands to block it
>suddenly it's a fight
>start half-running and half-fighting
>trying to only get hit by one at a time
>get pushed to the ground
>one of them pulls out a box cutter
>try to kick him in the balls
>he slashes at my leg
>jeans manage to stop most of the blade and just get a little nick
>try to run
>they grab me by the pants and pull me down
>yank me around a corner by my shirt, tearing it in half
>honestly thought I was going to be raped
>one comes in ready to start kicking me in the head
>blink
>he just disappears and I see him face down on the floor next to me, head tucked into his chest, neck at an unnatural angle
>huge guy in a hoodie lifts one up and physically throws them at a wall
>one punch KO's the other two
>guy he threw is getting up
>lifts him a full 6'5 into the air and drops him on the concrete
>helps me up
>now can see him
>6'5, bear mode guy with the cutest babyface ever
>has an incredibly deep voice, but looks like he's 15
>helps me up and calls the police for me

The next week I started going to the gym and boxing.

You should stay sober for the rest of your life after that

Goes without saying you immediately gave him the best blowjob of his life, right cuck?

> the sound it makes when you put sneakers in a laundry dryer

Kek

>and then the sound it makes when you put sneakers in a laundry dryer
ahh i see

>Be at a house party of girl I know
>She tells me there are 4 guys here she didnt invite and wants them gone
>Gather up some buddies from around the party and confront the 4 guys
>"You guys have to leave" I say with the intensity of 1,000 burning suns
>They seem to eye us up for a second but with my bros at my back they seemed intimidated and just left
>Fast forward 3-4 more hours of dancing, drinking, and partying
>As I leave the party and begin to walk home alone I see the 4 guys pop out of some bushes infront of me
>They immediately start throwing haymakers and other wild punches
>Boxing instincts kick in and I immediately cover up and try not to fall, I know if I fall they will stomp the shit out of me
>As im covering up and they are raining down blows I see none of them are in a fighting stance or covering up
>I see an opening and I take it, throwing perfect hook to one of the guys jaws
>He falls to the ground all stiff armed and unconscious
>His buddies seem to hesitate, as they do I throw a left straight at the other guys nose, it immediately starts pouring blood and he backs up in pain holding his nose
>The other two guys just back up a little and walk around me to get beside their friend on the ground whos still out
>I take the opportunity to back up slowly and walk away
Apparently one of them had a broken jaw and the other a broken nose (friend of a friend told me on facebook).
They managed to split my eyebrow and I had to get 4 stitches but overall I think It ended very well. 2 years of boxing definitely came in handy.

????

ahhh , we have been rooking for you rooong time, white boy

A metallic muffled thumping

Every fight I’ve ever been in I won due to my thicc neck. I never got out unscathed but having a strong neck let’s you eat at least one punch and still punch back, and most guys can only take one connection before going down

based

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y9_ueUhPc

>be me, 19
>join the Army because no job no money no future
>go to basic training
>bright-eyed moron with no real experience in life
>Veeky Forums enough to make BCT pretty easy
>smart enough to fly well under the radar
>assigned to 4th PLT because name starts with W
>tfw end of the line for everything ever
>halfway through, everything's going good, taking a shower at the end of another long day
>hear yelling from the bay, think nothing of it

it's a big room with 50 guys living in it, everyone's in bunk beds, we played baseball and shit in there since there was actually loads of room

>get out of the shower, fresh PT uniform on, feeling good
>see battle buddies standing around in a huddle
>"hey user the guys from 2nd Platoon just came up here and attacked some guys
>wow
>fuckers
>agree they've got to pay, this is like the fifth time they've tried some dumb shit
>everyone throws on various bits of gear- gas masks, helmets, body armor, some people wrap their heads in their winter thermal gear or put their boots on or even make weapons out of their belts and padlocks
>just go down there in PT uniform because fuck it
>2nd platoon totally caught unaware
>i'm second or third in the door, literally just rugby-tackle the first guy I see
>he hits the floor with a painful-sounding thump, stays down when I get up
>another guy squares up with me, I go for the same thing but it's harder this time since he's kinda fat and I can't throw him as easily
>start hitting him in the place I assumed his kidneys were roughly at
>he starts groaning and lets go of me, ty to throw him on the ground
>as soon as fatty hits the tiles I feel somebody grab me from behind

i'm 6'4", very thin; weighed around 190 at the time

>this guy, Bradley, was fucking huge, 6'8" giganigga turbohyperchad with a no-shaving profile, probably lifted my body weight in dumbbells
>literally throws me across the room, i slid into a bunk with the momentum

keep going?

I took 2 semester of Akido in college as my personal wellness credits thinking it would be interesting. What a fucking joke of a martial art. I did wrestling and boxing in HS, then joined the army and did a bit of the combatives (My 1SG was really into MMA so he had us drill it all the time).

More then bulls elephamts lions or bears

Pussy ass eurasian bitch boi ass fag

Doesn’t really count as a fight, but:
>be 12 or 13, at summer camp
>lanklet poo in loo always tries to stir shit up with me
>calls me a faggot, spits at me, etc
>one day, be in swimming pool
>pajeet starts pushing my buttons again
>itendsnow.pepe
>started martial arts a year earlier, not afraid of this kid
>there’s a rule that anybody who fights gets kicked out of camp for the rest of the week
>what follows is 5 minutes of us trying to karate-kick each other under the water so the lifeguards don’t notice
>mfw all the kicks were in slow-motion because under water
>mfw the ‘fight’ ends after we both get bored and forget what we were doing

Wow lucky but u shoulda ran

Used to fight occasional men in the bars when I was drunk just for fun.

>the sound it makes when you put sneakers in the laundry dryer

:)

t. Nigger

Lol and they didnt find no csa shit n cams n look whrough data base of whites in the country.

It be belivable if cops were incompetent

BasicALLY like a nivga in da west