>another night of caloric surplus
>another night of utter depression
>another night of texting my ex with no success
>another night of meaningless existence
>another night of not lifting
>another night of depression
>another night of not lifting
>another night of crippling depression
What's the point of the gains, of life, or anything? No one loves me despite getting closer to 2/3/4/5. No one loves me despite my great career. No one loves me despite... anything.

I hate myself.

Zyzz was right. Nothing will save you from being autistic.

>getting drunk alone and texting your ex
you played yourself. don't do that

It's okay, user, you can always kill youself!

Nice meme. Too bad it is all fake bullshit.
>tfw no gf

Yes, I am alone. It's how I cope.

Think about it every night, unironically.

It's really not, health is totally the foundation of happiness

MOMMY

M

O

I am "healthy" in some regards. I go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week, and even have a home gym. But I definitely have a drinking problem.

Come here bro!

Iktf. user if you want to stop drinking, gotta lock yourself in your room at night with no access to alcohol until the cravings go away.

Thanks, lad.

2/3/4/5 is hella impressive user well done

You a fatty or nah?

I'm 205 @ 6'0. I'd prob say I'm 15% - 20% bf I guess.

what is this 2/3/4/5 meme

Welcome to /fit

I don’t wanna be that druggy dude but have has positive experiences with ego death on shrooms and now smoke pot to keep from drinking too much. Munchies are mostly mental and I sleep great. Now I only binge drink when I’m traveling in weed free countries.

yes yes thank you. so what does it mean?

2pl ohp 3pl bench 4pl squat 5pl dl

the drinking's got to go before you'll feel any better
I know it aint easy, but just force yourself tomorrow to sit the evening out on water, or tea, or anything except alcohol
it's ok if you relapse a couple of times,
but make it a habit to not drink

you think the drinking helps you cope, which it temporally does, but in the long run it just keeps you down
ascend from the depths of degeneracy

It means he’s halfway to making it

5 pl8 deadlift? Sounds like he already made it

This. OP has to reset his mindset. This can be achieved through many ways like meditation but the easiest and quickest way is to eat as many mushrooms or lsd tabs as you can get your hands on until something unavoidablely profound happens. Weed is also superior to alcohol in every way

this is exactly what you should not do

Why not?

These drugs are only going to make his mindset worse

Weed makes me anti social, while wine and beer make me want to talk

I disagree. There's a good chance a profound, unexplainable experience can reinvigorate someone's life. Even if it is a negative experience (unlikely) OP sounds like he is already near rock bottom. There is literally nothing to lose. Psychedelics like lsd and mushrooms are completely physically harmless. No potential for overdose or anything Mary like that. The exception I would make would be if one of his parents has severe problems with reality like schizophrenia that he may have inherited. Otherwise there is nothing to lose except a day he would spend moping around.

god damn OP you are one pathetic stupid hopeless dumb retard faggot and I hope you die in your sleep tonight

if not kill yourself you are a worthless waste of flesh everything you do is a mistake your are hopeless

your mom is also a gay dumb whore and i boinked her lol

yea actually OP. This guy changed my mind. I'm in a similiar situation as this and desperate for a reason not to fucking off myself. Going to give this a go

I work for a business that does random drug tests. I'd hate to fuck up my career over something dumb. But what's really dumb is the fact we all always drink after work. Fuck.

What did you fuck up that lead to this?

fuck all these anons OP.

let me explain something to you. when you're in the pits, you have to think about how you got here. retrace your steps. and when you come to the conclusion that you've let your life atrophy, that you burned bridges and fucked up relationships, i want you take a big step back and slap yourself in the fucking face. you haven't been giving yourself a fair shake dude

>texting your ex

WHY

I honestly enjoy lifting a bit drunk. Not trashed obviously, but getting the joints lubed up with a pint or two can make a hypertrophy sesh actually fun.

Don't lift baked doe, I blame it for a hemorrhoid I got from doing 5x5 beltless breathing paused squats. Fucking dumbass.

BUT I guess OP can't say shit to me cuz he DRUNK TEXTS HIS EX MY NIGERIANZ

The purpose of being alive is to achieve enlightenment.

>in some regards
That's your problem. Stop cutting corners and giving into your vices. Your weakness is the source of your pain.
Become strong. Do it for yourself.

Take responsibility for your life kiddo. Quit feeling sorry for yourself like a child and better yourself

Or do like me and work 60+ hrs a week so I come home exhausted and don't have time for it. Side effect is that the bank account looks good too.

Those are extremely common reactions to those chemicals. Alcohol does lower inhibitions but it also creates the same anti social tendencies weed may over time. I don't have much experience with alcohol, I only drink several times a year but I smoke (vaporize) cannabis oil every day. The weed experience is affected by many factors unlike alcohol. The environment you smoke weed in is very important for the experience. Also the strain of weed, either sativa or indica dominant (all weed is a mix of both but some strongly favor one or the other), has a huge effect on the experience. You might need to experiment a little more with weed to find what you like. Weed, like lsd and mushrooms, is physically harmless unless you are allergic to it or something unlikely like that.

This desu. OP, be the best version of yourself

That girl is not that great but I have some primal urge to impregnate her.

Make sure you test whatever you get. I highly reccomend you seek mushrooms or lsd. Someone might also suggest you get whatever you get from the DNM as it is far cheaper easier and more reliable than shit off the streets. Though you should still test whatever you get.

>tfw when have all of this except bottom left
i want off this ride

I have the opposite problem

Help I met a girl at a linedancing club and im completely autistic (she only likes me because I worse a tight shirt and I have decent biceps). she asked for my number and everything then said she wants to see me there this week. What is she expecting, what do I do, ask her out on a real date, I honestly dont know!

I just want to go back to the gym and lift shit while fantasying about a relationship without the social issues involved.

Is it me or are OP’s nips pierced?

holy shit dude. just ask her to dinner and a movie

Unless your life depends on your job, I suggest you consider the how unethical it is for your job to steal your piss to make sure you don't do harmless drugs on your days off. A terrible breach of privacy I personally would never particpate in. Unless it's in your job desrcription to have your piss stolen, id tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.

This is where I stop agreeing with this guy. Reminder that working for them means you agree to their policies. Quit if you really want to do drugs, but is it worth it? Maybe for your mental health but take a long time to think

Curve that hoe, she a hoe and will behave like one if you invest time into it

>active
>ROMANTIC
>social life
idk bro

Yeah I don't think we disagree. It's fine to commit yourself to a job with testing If you can't have the job without it. But really should a job get to dictate what you do in the time you aren't getting paid? A job is a job, nothing more. It's not your life but many people seem to base their whole identity around where they make their money. I wouldn't particpate in it but I completely understand that someone would want it full that role. Just something to think about

>go out and get drunk with buds
>think I was hitting it off with chicks and being funny
>next day hear about how obnoxious and cringe I was
vs
>go out after a couple bong rips
>overthink everything, think everyone can tell I’m high
>”naw dude you were chill”

Both are bad desu, but at least it’s not coke.

ONE DAY MORE

Of course they're pierced, you cretinous mongoloid.

As opposed to ironically thinking about killing yourself? Da fuck does that even mean. Get some help bro.

delete your ex's number trust me. no contact

You need a challenge to attempt to overcome. Get your mind of this baloney. Give yourself a purpose. And stop texting your ex!

>OP is the only one who is alone.
>No one else is alone.
>No one else is working to be better versions of themselves so they can love themselves and be worthy of being in other peoples lives.

Seriously this attitude is just cancer.

Everyone wants to be special but everyone only has themselves so just be the self ur proud of.

If ur implying hard work and surmounting hardship isnt required in life thats ur first problem.

Was this pic rendered in Daz?

>ex
I can understand how people who have never had a girlfriend think like you do. But how are you still going on about "nobody loves me!" when you've actually had a gf at some point?

>I hate myself.

You should hate yourself, you giant whinging faggot.

Quit being a little bitch and people will stop seeing you as a little bitch, you fucking little bitch.

I am alone and drunk as well. I keep lifting, but alcohol slows my gains. I can't muster the self-control to eat right and stop drinking. I am mentally DYEL.

My brother had a schizophrenic break and became psychotic for a whole year until he came back to reality and he still has schizophrenic episodes every now and then.

Psychedelicso are not for everyone.

I take them and have done megadoses but it's irresponsible to recommend them as a cure all to life, something I see way too often on this site

OP I don't believe you hate yourself that much.
When people say they're severely depressed, they bullshit half of time time

them: im depressed and ive tried literally everything
me: have you ever tried magic mushrooms? theyve shown to be pretty successful in treating resistant depression and anxiety while being proven to be even safer than marijuana
them: OMG WHY WOULD I TAKE THAT SHIT WTF WEIRDO JUST NO
also them: I NEED MUH ANTI-DEPRESSANTS AND WEED

honestly, as someone who dealt with depression for the majority of his life, all I can say is that that faggots who claim to be depserate yet act like the above actually deserve to be depressed.
luckily im not any more
>t-thanks based shroomies ;^)

>trying to lose the rest of the fat I have left
>almost making it, but need to be stern
>finally made friends at uni, real cool guys
>all they want to do is drink
>go to bars, drink
>party, drink
>I want to go but they always get mad when I don't drink
>i don't want to drink because I rather have a decent body

reee

from the post you replied to
>The exception I would make would be if one of his parents has severe problems with reality like schizophrenia that he may have inherited.

>another night of coming home from a shit job, eating dinner, then going to my room and fucking around online/watching shit for hours until bed
>time flies by so quickly even doing the same monotnous shit

DYEL detected

Status anxiety and death anxiety. Google it.